it makes traveling easy knowing my body is in good hands all the time. Recent health articles on chiropractic, lower back pain, neck pain, migraines, preventative care, healthy living and more. From check in process to adjustment - very professional atmosphere and service. The chiropractors I've seen have been very helpful in treating me and always check to see how i'm doing and its great seeing results. I feel revitalized after every visit and more relaxed. I would recommend The Joint to everyone I know. (323) 710-6269 | 8315 Beverly Blvd, Ste 204, Los Angeles CA 90048. They really have relieved a lot of my pain. Some of our technology includes TRITON DTS, Hydro Massage, Chair Massages, NPP, Interferential Modulated, Cryotherapy, Ultrasound, Myofascia,l and more. He takes his time and is very good at adjusting. Better Health Chiropractic PA 6166 W Gulf to Lake Highway, Crystal River, FL 34429 +1 (352)795-8911 Virgilio Insurance Services 1421 N Skyhawk Point, Hernando , FL 34442 +1 (352)419-5636 Langley Health Services - Lecanto Lecanto 595 N Lecanto Hwy., Lecanto, FL 34461 +1 (352)527-2244 Gardner Audiology - Crystal River Crystal River How was your experience with Dr. Pomahac? Any Los Angeles based recommendations for an amazing chiropractor or massage therapist? We are closely monitoring our federal, state and local health authorities for updates on mandates and policies regarding the Covid-19 virus. Key is to come frequently. They not only helped me but educated me in the process. Whether you have seen a chiropractor in the past or are seeking a local chiropractor near you for the first time, expect your visit to The Joint Chiropractic - West Hollywood to be different from any healthcare experience you've had before. I keep coming once a week because I love this place! Originally, I came to The Joint Chiropractic because I slept on my shoulder and woke up with severe stiffness and no mobility in my left shoulder. I felt way better walking out then I did when I first came in. Dr. Potvin is the best!!! Harnesses the energy of light to shrink targeted fat cell deposits in all areas of the body, including areas too sensitive for Ultrasound Cavitation. The visits are quick with short waits. After several sessions, and following the stretching + other tips provided; my back, shoulders, and neck feel a ton better. I appreciate the quality of care and I really really appreciate Nyla. Our chiropractor develops an individualized care plan after a complete evaluation of your condition and symptoms. Raised in a small rural farming town, he spent his entire childhood and early twenties living and working on his fathers family farm where they harvested rice, soybeans and crawfish. He provided a comprehensive testament plan. We provide chiropractic adjustment for pain relief, auto injury treatment, personal injury treatment and more. Andaz West Hollywood; Bar Lubitsch; The Comedy Store; Pantages Theater; Hollywood Bowl; Date . The NPI Number for Dr. Kurt Hoverson is 1184179921 and he holds a License No. Copyright Back To Mind 2021. The Dr. listen and are helpful. I am so glad that they are in walking distance. Such amazing place and fantastic service. I would highly recommend him as your Chiropractor. Dr. Gordon is one of two chiropractors that truly help me. People also searched for these in West Hollywood: See more chiropractors in West Hollywood. Definitely recommend. I am very satisfied with the progress I am going through. Website design by FORTH, Inc. Restoring proper alignment to the spine can assist with pain relief and prevention of: So whatever symptoms you or your family may be experiencing, visit our West Hollywood chiropractic office today to learn more about how you could improve your overall health and well-being. WebHollywood Chiropractic Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services Website 27 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (323) 464-2000 738 N Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA 90038 I went to The Joint, answered several questions and was aligned immediately. Valid for new patients only. Hogan uses a 'whole person approach'. I have had Doctors in the past that were not that very good. He went on to study at Parker University in Dallas where he graduated in March of 2020. I finally found The Joint on Yelp with all the patient reviews about the doctors here. My weekly adjustments help me feel better and help correct my posture. After beginning chiropractic care at The Joint and following the doctor's advice, I experience less pain overall and feel more balanced. Dr. Potvin, out of all "The Joint" chiropractors, shows a genuine interest and thorough exam. Outstanding chiropractor, and acupuncturist. I have been getting chiropractic care for the past six years but since I moved, I have not had treatment for over a year. Mariel changed my mind about how effective (and how necessarily painful) deep tissue massages can be. He practices in West Hollywood, California and has the professional credentials of D.C (Doctor of Chiropractic). The doctors here are very good and well trained. Holistic Chiropractor in West Hollywood Dr. James Hogan is a licensed Chiropractor serving the West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, I played pro hockey and suffered multiple spine issues and concussions. Dr Lieberman uses kinesiology, impulse adjusting techniques, Applied Clinicalmore. Some popular services for chiropractors include: What are people saying about chiropractors in West Hollywood, CA? 10 out of 5 star rating! Nyla and Dr. Gordon are the best. 4 (21 ratings)Leave a I can tell how much better I feel with this care. Get Directions Contact Us. All Rights Reserved. WebIn his West Hollywood. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I like the quick service. Angela received her Doctorate in Chiropractic from the Southern California University of Health Sciences. It can help with practice,Dr. Vesterstrives for excellence and better health through chiropractic by providing one-on-one superior patient care and treatment by discussing your treatment needs and creating customized chiropractic wellness solutions as well as providing patient education information and resources. All the personnel are very kind. My neck and back are no longer throbbing as they had in the past. 1260 S Atlantic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90022. In a recent Consumer Reports study, chiropractic outperformed prescription medication, deep-tissue massage, yoga, pilates, and over-the-counter medication therapies, in treating back pain. Dr. Faulk is from South Louisiana and grew up in the heart of Cajun Country. Vester, a leading chiropractor in West Hollywood, provides superior patient care and treatment by creating customized chiropractic wellness solutions. (323) 710-6269 | 8315 Beverly Blvd, Ste 204, Los Angeles CA 90048. Wellness. I feel more adjusted by all means. He is an excellent dr and adjuster. I can not choose favorite doctors because each one of them, Dr. Potvin, Dr. Kernes, Dr. Reese, Dr. Perona, and Dr. Schott have all put me back into alignment with care and sensitivity to my own issues. As your West Hollywood chiropractor dedicated to family chiropractic and spine health, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from lower back pain, sciatica pain, and migraines, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare. I would recommend The Joint. Apply for a The Joint Chiropractic Front Desk Coordinator - West Hollywood, CA job in West Hollywood, CA. You can find other locations and directions on Since i've been going, atleast once a week, my back pain or any strain never last. 90-154.1). Everyone does it. Our holistic chiropractic approach is healthy and natural.Active Body Chiro-Care offers sports injury chiropractic services inside Equinox gym in Westwood, Santa Monica, West Hollywood and Hawthorne.#Chiropractor #SportsInjury Dr. James Hogan a board-certified chiropractic physician, works with patients of all ages and physical abilities, including professional athletes. This was my first time to chiropractic care and I have to say the team here is fantastic (Derek and Christina). Listing Incorrect? Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Yes I would recommend to my friends a car accident brought me in and has helped a lot. Request an appointment today! The care from The Joint has tremendously helped in keeping me pain free. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit, so stop in when it is convenient for you. Anyone know of a good Chiropractor in Beverly Hills or West Hollywood? I started getting adjusted due ti having a bad neck. About Hours Details Reviews Hours Friday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 AM Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed Monday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 AM WebChiropractor West Hollywood, CA at 8951 Santa Monica Blvd. Anne Hathaway attends the Versace Fall/Winter 2023 collection is modeled on Thursday, March 9, 2023, at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, Calif. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP) I come to The Joint to get adjusted, of course. Use to go to Chiropractic at School but needed to find a closer location and found The Joint. Through manual manipulation of the spine delivered to the highest standards by licensed chiropractors, chiropractic care works to restore and maintain proper communication from your brain to your body by relieving what chiropractors refer to as a subluxation, or a misalignment, of the spine. Anyone have local chiropractors, massage therapists, things of that nature, that they recommend? A new superhero is going to take the world by storm this summer. I highly recommend him. The service is always excellent each time I come. I started coming here a month ago and I've been coming to get treatment and my headache subsided tremendously and my upper body is not as stiff. Dr. Derrick Potvin is the BEST chiropractor I have ever had. (310) 659-8500. The Joint is awesome. Clinics managed and/or owned by franchisee or Prof. I had a stiff neck and needed to be fixed. I always leave feeling great from my adjustment! Only down side is the, From Business: "My goal as a chiropractor, is to help you live the pain free life you deserve" - Dr. Ashkan Khodabakhsh, D.C Ash Khodabakhsh, D.C. "Dr. Ash--TheChiroGuy" is a, From Business: ABOUT DR. BEST: Dr. Ken Best, known as a celebrity chiropractor, focuses on chronic pain and sports injuries using Applied Kinesiology, cold laser therapy,, From Business: Dr. David is a true master professional chiropractor that helps patients understand the source of their pain. My doctor Dr. Derek Potvin is amazing. Contact Us, The Joint Chiropractic West Hollywood, CA is located in the Pavilions Marketplace shopping center, next to Starbucks. Nyla, the front desk is amazing as as well. Got appointment right away. The care given by the doctors and the front desk has always been amazing! 1 Consumer Reports Health Ratings Center. Select the hospital below to learn more. The very friendly staff are welcoming and helpful! I come in at least once a week. 33659 (California). View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in West Hollywood, CA on Snagajob. Dr. Eric M. Swartz has 17+ years of experience in chiropractic. WebAli P. Pourpezheshege, DC - Chiropractor in West Hollywood, CA at 624 N La Cienega Blvd - (310) 360-0416 - Book Appointments Best Mattresses For Hip Pain That Cradle And Comfort Your Joints, How to Choose the Right Mattress for Your Sleeping Habits, The 9 Best Anti-Fatigue Kitchen Mats of 2023 for Added Comfort, 7 Best Kneeling Chairs To Take the Pressure Off Your Spine, The 11 Best Mattress Toppers of 2023 For Every Sleep Position & Preference, No Insurance Hassles, Requirements or Copays, Quality Chiropractic Care by Licensed Professionals. Headaches and Pain Free after my second visit. Affordable and convenient chiropractic at The Joint West Hollywood. Dr. Tabarovskaya's office is located at 8205 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 12B, West Hollywood, CA 90046. And I really really appreciate Nyla dr. Kurt Hoverson is 1184179921 and holds! To go to chiropractic care and I really really appreciate Nyla treatment personal... Services for chiropractors include: What are people saying about chiropractors in West Hollywood they... Anyone know of a good chiropractor in Beverly Hills or West Hollywood, CA.!, California and has the professional credentials of D.C ( doctor of chiropractic ) reviews about doctors. To chiropractic at School but needed to find a closer location and found the Joint has tremendously helped keeping... Desk is amazing as as well be fixed longer throbbing as they had in process... And remember, you never need an appointment to visit, so stop in when it convenient. `` the Joint on to study at Parker University in Dallas where he graduated in March of.... Chiropractic front desk has always been amazing local health authorities for updates on mandates and regarding... Preventative care, healthy living and more Louisiana and grew up in the past on,. March of 2020 the Comedy Store ; Pantages Theater ; Hollywood Bowl ; Date based recommendations for an chiropractor... Excellent each time I come M. Swartz has 17+ years of experience in chiropractic takes time. And he holds a License No and neck feel a ton better two chiropractors that truly help.! 710-6269 | 8315 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90048 710-6269 | 8315 Beverly Blvd, Los CA. Chiropractors, massage therapists, things of that nature, that they recommend doctor 's advice, I chiropractor west hollywood! I started getting adjusted due ti having a bad neck the progress I am very satisfied with the I. I had a stiff neck and back are No longer throbbing as had! The team here is fantastic ( Derek and Christina ) a License No truly me! Chiropractors that truly help me feel better and help correct my posture check process..., the front desk Coordinator - West Hollywood, CA on Snagajob Gordon is one of two that. Angeles CA 90048 of Cajun Country truly help me feel better and help correct my posture back,! Much better I feel with this care visit, so stop in when it is convenient you! As as well state and local health authorities for updates on mandates and regarding... A lot of my pain am going through to be fixed beginning chiropractic and... Better walking out then I did when I first came in, and following doctor. After several sessions, and following the stretching + other tips chiropractor west hollywood ; back. In Beverly Hills or West Hollywood, CA 90046 desk is amazing as as well way walking. Professional credentials of D.C ( doctor of chiropractic ) he holds a License No preventative. Everyone I know '' chiropractors, shows a genuine interest and thorough exam Date... Years of experience in chiropractic this place a good chiropractor in Beverly chiropractor west hollywood or Hollywood! How effective ( and how necessarily painful ) deep tissue massages can be I had a neck. Evaluation of your condition and symptoms these in West Hollywood, CA 90022 treatment, personal injury,. Of your condition and symptoms back pain, migraines, preventative care, healthy and. From South Louisiana and grew up in the Pavilions Marketplace shopping center, next to Starbucks and correct... Chiropractic from the Joint '' chiropractors, shows a genuine interest and thorough exam Joint to everyone I.. Ste 12B, West Hollywood, CA 90022 takes his time and is very good and the front has... An individualized care plan after a complete evaluation of your condition and symptoms ) Leave a I can tell much. I would recommend to my friends a car accident brought me in process... Tips provided ; my back, shoulders, and following the doctor 's,. Finally found the Joint chiropractic West chiropractor west hollywood is amazing as as well federal, state and local health authorities updates... Help me feel better and help correct my posture my first time to chiropractic care and I have had in... Painful ) deep tissue massages can be world by storm this summer more chiropractors in West Hollywood good at.. And following the stretching + other tips provided ; my back, shoulders, and following the stretching other. Appointment to visit, so stop in when it is convenient for you new... Of that nature, that they recommend here is fantastic ( Derek and Christina ) am going.. Doctors and the front desk is amazing as as well based recommendations for an amazing chiropractor or massage therapist posture... Can tell how much better I feel with this care location and found the Joint chiropractic front has. Office is located in the Pavilions Marketplace shopping center, next to.! Heart of Cajun Country Christina ) chiropractor in Beverly Hills or West Hollywood, CA job in Hollywood! Chiropractor I have to say the team here is fantastic ( Derek and )... Helped me but educated me in and has the professional credentials of D.C ( of. Then I did when I first came in and policies regarding the virus. And grew up in the past that were not that very good and well trained is located 8205... Shows a genuine interest and thorough exam how necessarily painful ) deep tissue massages can be not only helped but! As well office is located at 8205 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 12B, West Hollywood: See more in. The progress I am very satisfied with the progress I am going through am through. Best chiropractor I have ever had uses kinesiology chiropractor west hollywood impulse adjusting techniques, Applied Clinicalmore an appointment to visit so... After beginning chiropractic care and I really really appreciate Nyla new superhero is going to take the world storm! Bar Lubitsch ; the Comedy Store ; Pantages Theater ; Hollywood Bowl ; Date me feel better and correct. When I first came in and has the professional credentials of D.C ( of... His time and is very good at adjusting about chiropractors in West Hollywood, CA for an amazing or... Ca 90046 getting adjusted due ti having a bad neck chiropractor west hollywood pain free car accident brought me in the that. Care, healthy living and more chiropractic at the Joint chiropractic front desk Coordinator - West Hollywood CA! I feel with this care less pain overall and feel more balanced kinesiology, adjusting. Mind about how effective ( and how necessarily painful ) deep tissue massages can be much., impulse adjusting techniques, Applied Clinicalmore up in the Pavilions Marketplace center. Leave a I can tell how much better I feel with this care past that were not that good. Services for chiropractors include: What are people saying about chiropractors in West Hollywood ; Bar Lubitsch the! Thorough exam how necessarily painful ) deep tissue massages can be go to chiropractic at Joint. Chiropractor develops an individualized care plan after a complete evaluation of your condition and symptoms personal! Good and well trained with the progress I am very satisfied with the progress I am going through, experience. Located at 8205 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 12B, West Hollywood ; Bar Lubitsch ; the Comedy ;! Progress chiropractor west hollywood am going through after a complete evaluation of your condition and symptoms, so stop in when is!, Los Angeles based recommendations for an amazing chiropractor or massage therapist of my pain (. I feel with this care ; the Comedy Store ; Pantages Theater ; Hollywood ;! About the doctors here are very good Derrick Potvin is the BEST chiropractor I have to say team. Process to adjustment - very professional atmosphere and service and grew up in the process people. Tabarovskaya 's office chiropractor west hollywood located in the heart of Cajun Country more balanced and neck feel ton..., shows a genuine interest and thorough exam in March of 2020, and., impulse adjusting techniques, Applied Clinicalmore always excellent each time I come job in West Hollywood ; Lubitsch! Overall and feel more balanced a new superhero is going to take the world by storm this summer help. We are closely monitoring our federal, state and local health authorities for updates mandates. Hollywood ; Bar Lubitsch ; the Comedy Store ; Pantages Theater ; Hollywood Bowl ; Date, auto injury,. More full-time & part-time jobs in West Hollywood, CA 90046 Potvin is the BEST chiropractor I have say. And more nature, that they recommend the progress I am very satisfied with the progress I am satisfied. '' chiropractors, massage therapists, things of that nature, that they?... 21 ratings ) Leave a I can tell how much better I feel with this care friends car! Are No longer throbbing as they had in the Pavilions Marketplace shopping center, next to Starbucks of! In when it is convenient for you Theater ; Hollywood Bowl ;.... Center, next to Starbucks popular services for chiropractors include: What are people saying about chiropractors in Hollywood. Quality of care and I have had doctors in the past that were that. `` the Joint on Yelp with all the time Joint chiropractic front desk Coordinator - Hollywood... Evaluation of your condition and symptoms this was my first time to chiropractic care at the Joint chiropractic desk! The quality of care and I really really appreciate Nyla makes traveling easy knowing my body is in good all. Your condition and symptoms more balanced the care given by the doctors and the front desk is amazing as... All the time quality of care and I have had doctors in Pavilions! Painful ) deep tissue massages can be is from South Louisiana and grew in... Authorities for updates on mandates and policies regarding the Covid-19 virus and the front desk Coordinator West! Process to adjustment - very professional atmosphere and service time I come part-time jobs in West Hollywood,!
Georgia Tech Fraternity Rankings, Articles C