Explore listings within 10 miles that match your search: Explore listings within 20 miles that match your search: Explore surrounding listings that match your search: One sec, gathering the Locale guide section, One sec, gathering the contextual footer rail. Avg. Room available for rent in 2 bed 2 bath Apt. Be the first to know when new places hit the market in this area. PRIVATE RM W/OWN BATH ENTRY. Unfurnished. Located in the East Bay Area, Pleasanton is a luxurious, suburban town that attracts newcomers with its top-notch schools, hundreds of acres of parks and trails, and welcoming community. As of May 2023, the average apartment rent in Pleasanton, CA is $1,984 for a studio, $2,344 for one bedroom, $2,846 for two bedrooms, and $3,979 for three bedrooms. Special Offer $2,445 Portola Meadows Cash Off Utilities to be split between 3 roommates total. The house has a pool. Its your deliciously bite-sized slice of the city. New! Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Rent $1,750 per month Bills Not included Security deposit $2,000 Property type Townhouse Room furnishing Unfurnished Preferred gender Females Available on July 1, Furnished. Rent $750 per month Bills Not included Security deposit $750 Property type House Room furnishing Unfurnished Preferred gender Females Available on Now, Unfurnished. I am agreeable, quiet, and courteous. Page 1 of 2. 2 bed 1.5 fully furnished townhome. Pleasanton, CA Rooms for Rent Page 1 / 1: 7 rooms for rent $1,250 1 bed, 1 bath 2538 Vineyard Ave Pleasanton, CA 94566 Room in house $1,200 4 beds, 4 baths (Undisclosed Address) Pleasanton, CA 94588 Room in house $1,600 1 bed, 1 bath (Undisclosed Address) Pleasanton, CA 94566 Room in townhouse $1,200 1 bed, 1 bath (Undisclosed Address) Keep Apartments For Rent in Pleasanton, CA Sort: Just For You 171 rentals $2,265 - $2,843/mo 1-2bd 1-2ba eaves Pleasanton, Pleasanton, CA 94588 NEW - 4 HRS AGO $2,475 - $4,355/mo Studio-3bd 1-2ba Avalon Dublin Station, Dublin, CA 94568 PET FRIENDLY $2,485 - $3,492/mo 1-2bd 1-2ba Valley Plaza Villages, Pleasanton, CA 94566 PET FRIENDLY $3,465 - $4,380/mo Internet is fine for working from home, there s parking in the driveway and street. Pleasanton. Learn more. Furnished. New construction (Dec 2021). Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Roseville 8.6 mi. House for Rent Request a tour Message $3,800 3 Beds 2 Baths 5d+ ago This browser is no longer supported. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation please contact us at support@hotpads.com, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Explore listings within 10 miles that match your search: Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 29, Single Family Home for Rent Available Aug 15, One sec, gathering the Locale guide section, One sec, gathering the contextual footer rail, One sec, gathering the Rail Inventory Content. Spacious & bright 2-bed home w/ garage! Save your search and be the first to know. Unfurnished. account. Extremely low utility bills due to solar, in unit washer/dryer. The is a 3 bedroom house and owner occupies the master bedroom. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Beds. Detached unit in the back of the main property. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Total budget: $800 monthly. I don t have pets. $1,050. I am open-minded, humble, and respectful. Room for Rent Request a tour Message Showing 1 - 1 of 1 results Rooms near Pleasanton Explore listings within 10 miles that match your search: Room for rent $800 Room 1 Bath 2d ago 9808 Broadmoor Dr, San Ramon, CA 94583 4408 Mohr Avenue, Pleasanton, CA 94566 Willow West 1 Bedroom $2,210 742 sqft Roommate wanted to share 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6841751739. no favorites. Or sign in if you already have an account, 7585 Amador Valley Blvd, Dublin, CA 94568, 5723 W Las Positas Blvd, Pleasanton, CA 94588, 5505 Springhouse Dr, Pleasanton, CA 94588, *Please enter your address or point of interest. rooms & shares . santa rosa. Walking distance to downtown Danville.. Room in Temecula (Paseo del Sol) for rent. A 1 bedroom apartment gives you just enough space to make it your own without being overwhelming. We are friendly. Lease terms will be determined by the property owner, however it would be smart to educate yourself around renter protections and tenants rights, and ask about signing a lease before renting a room. It is a shared master bedroom, with an attached bathroom, the apartment has a patio, laundry capabilities, a swimming pool, a bbq area, and gated parking. Now all you need to do is get ready for move-in day. The home includes washer and dryer, plenty of parking, community pool, and wifi.. Total budget: $900 monthly. Email me listings and apartment related info. Rent $1,100 per month Bills Not included Security deposit $1,100 Property type Townhouse Room furnishing Furnished Preferred gender Unfurnished. I anticipate keeping to myself quite a bit since I am relatively new to the area and can be shy at times. 1 private garage parking spot available. dublin / pleasanton / livermore $2,395 $1500 OFF! the 40 and 21 number bus stops are 2 minutes away, and it s near al Unfurnished. I m a machine learning engineer. Private room with full closet. I am an introvert or let's just say I adjust to people's personalities. Brand new 2023 built Townhome-style home with private room and full bath. Act now - they won't last! . Close to the airport, Great mall, Golf course, H-mart. Wifi and utilities included. Brokerage. Filter Rooms for rent in Dublin CA View Cyndi's room Featured $1,300 inc. Sandyford Court, Dublin CA Unfurnished room in a condo Great area, walking distance to shopping, restaurants, park, farmers market. Sq. Be the first to know when new places hit the market in this area. There are 366 one-bedroom apartments for rent in Pleasanton, CA. Rooms & Shares near Roseville, CA - craigslist. Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. If you're in need of a little more privacy, search for houses in gated communities, or browse homes with a basement and yard for extra usable space. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. I am looking for an arrangement to begin in June 2023. Additionally, depending on your needs, you can also search for "Sublets" and "Furnished" properties to rent within the HotPads filters. it is a somewhat small room, fully furnished full amenities to the house shared bath, shared, utilities, friendly, gay couple, looking for gay individual preferably male. 2196 Tanager Ct #NA, Pleasanton, CA 94566, W Las Positas Blvd & Willow Rd, Pleasanton, CA 94588, 1526 Spring Valley Cmn, Livermore, CA 94551, 34975 Skylark Dr #NA, Union City, CA 94587. Bright Private bedroom with private bathroom in a beautiful single family house. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. I can give you the old Zillow link form when I moved in on request. Hello - I (she/her, 30's) am seeking a room for rent. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Furnished. Up in the Hayward hills very nice view and quiet house and good neighborhood.. rooms & shares. Whether you commute to nearby Silicon Valley or work in town at one of the large corporations like Safeway and Workday, Pleasanton is a truly pleasant place to settle down. New homes are getting added all the time. Good News! Houses For Rent in Pleasanton, CA Sort: Just For You 67 rentals NEW - 1 DAY AGO $4,000/mo 3bd 2.5ba 1,784 sqft 4633 Newhaven St, Dublin, CA 94568 NEW - 1 DAY AGO PET FRIENDLY $3,900/mo 3bd 2.5ba 1,446 sqft 264 Rachael Pl, Pleasanton, CA 94566 NEW - 2 DAYS AGO PET FRIENDLY $2,500/mo 1bd 1ba 470 sqft Lembert Hills Dr, Dublin, CA 94568 Rent $1,200 per month Bills Not included Security deposit None Property type House Room furnishing Unfurnished Preferred gender Females & males (no couples) Available on June 3. Located in Northern San Jose. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Renters lucky enough to call Pleasanton home have a plethora of choices of apartments, single-family homes, and condos. Let Apartments.com welcome you home to the perfect cozy 1 bedroom apartment. Riverside Ca Woodcrest Mockingbird Canyon room for rent for $1000. About a 10 minute walk from South Hayward BART and close to 880 and 92 freeways, and 10 minute drive to CSU East Bay and Chabot College.. Rent $975 per month Bills Not included Security deposit $975 Property type Townhouse Room furnishing Unfurnished Preferred gender Females & males (no couples) Available on July 1, Unfurnished. Pleasanton Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 281 Properties Sort by: Best Match Deals Special Offer $2,225+ 548 eaves Pleasanton 3650 Andrews Dr, Pleasanton, CA 94588 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths 10+ Units Available Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $2,225 641-672 Sqft 5 Floor Plans 2 Beds, 2 Baths $2,711-$2,935 926-972 Sqft 2 Floor Plans Top Amenities Air Conditioning Balcony, Patio, Deck Pet Policy While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. There is plenty of space for the bay area, with a yard and attic for storage. I love a clean place. 4 Beds 2.0 Baths 1 room available $1,300 $1,200+ /mo Central Sunset For Rent For Sale Apply Price Price Range Minimum - Maximum Apply Beds & Baths Bedrooms Bathrooms Apply Home Type (1) Home Type Houses Apartments/Condos/Co-ops Townhomes More filters Move-in Date Square feet - Lot size - Year built - Basement Has basement Number of stories Single-story only Tours Must have 3D Tour Pets Allows large dogs Find out how, Showing 25 of 38 Results - Searching Rooms for Rent in the Pleasanton area is easy on HotPads by filtering for the "Rooms for rent" rental type under the "All filters" tab, and look for the 'Bed' icons on the map. I want a place that has furnished kitchen. Total budget: $1,300 monthly, I am a male aged 40. Near to both 680 and 800. My job is close to Jack london square. Fireplace High Ceilings On Site Laundry, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jul 7, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jul 1, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jan 1, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jun 1, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jul 6, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jul 10. Hello, I m looking for a roommate to stay in my place from June to mid August. Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. I would prefer to share with males of any age. I am looking forward to meeting new people. With more than 1 million currently available rentals on Apartments.com, youll have no trouble finding your next Pleasanton 1 bedroom apartment. I have a small social circle so you can expect no strangers, parties, or noise. CL. Description, www.spareroom.com/roommates/102309475?Fremont%2C+Alameda+County, 20 year old Male seeks a small or large room, www.spareroom.com/roommates/102309738?Fremont%2C+Alameda+County, www.spareroom.com/roommates/102309762?Fremont%2C+Alameda+County, Private room with own bathroom in House with , Fremont , CA 94536, Private room with shared bathroom in Townhouse with , Danville , CA 94526, Private room with shared bathroom in House with , Hayward , CA 94544, Shared room with shared bathroom in Apartment with , Mountain View , CA 94040. housing. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. I am available to move from 5/28/2023 and have a budget of $800/month. 1 room available $1,475 $1,375 /mo Belle Haven Inviting Menlo Park home with lovely patio Up to 1 month free! I m doing my summer internship for 3 to 4 months starting in June 14 and I need a room to rent in Oakland. Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Pleasanton, CA? no hidden. Riverside Mockingbird canyon area room for $1,000. Single room with shared bathroom in a 4 bedroom/3.5 bathroom townhouse in Hayward, CA. Ft. Avg. Quiet safe next to pool and gym near freeway and Baycall me asap bhhv:hhhhvvvggghhhjjkuytdfg. I would prefer to share with males, ideally between 30 and 40 years old. Apartment rent in Pleasanton has decreased by -7.8% in the past year. Rooms are located on the top floor with living room , kitchen, washer dryer , half bath located downstairs.. No pets.. Head to the historic downtown district to stop in at local stores, boutiques, and eateries, or travel a bit outside of downtown for the nationally recognized retailers and restaurants in Stoneridge Shopping Center. Shared bathroom with a male. Explore listings within 5 miles that match your search: Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 1, Single Family Home for Rent Available Oct 6. Just click on any of these 366 Pleasanton 1 bedroom rentals near you to get more verified information about availability, neighborhoods, schools, and more. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. oxnard by seabride marina $900 Furnished master bedroom and private bath Rent is 790 per month, and utilities and internet comes to about 30 to 35 dollars. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. $1,200. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Currently there are 7 rooms for rent in Pleasanton. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Zumper is built by passionate people in San Francisco. $735. I am available to move from 06/01/2023 and have a budget of $900/month. Loma Linda. Unfurnished. And on the court so in a quiet area in Fremont. Over 200 dining options ranging from cafes to fine dining are scattered throughout Pleasanton. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. These are the deals that are really hot in your area. no image. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Rent $1,300 per month Bills Not included Security deposit $800 Property type House Room furnishing Unfurnished Preferred gender Anyone welcome Available on Now. Looking for one person only. Rent $2,000 per month Bills Included Security deposit $2,000 Property type Apartment Room furnishing Unfurnished Preferred gender Females Available on May 31, Text & I am looking for a small or large room. I work as a detailer in Concord at Private Airport I m openminded get along wells with others. 2 rooms for rent w/flexible rent possibly $800-$925/$950. In unit washer/dryer brokerage licenses in multiple states this area family house 1,475... Boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change accessibility of our web experience for,. Preferred gender Unfurnished you the old zillow link form when i moved in on Request, H-mart,... Are 366 one-bedroom apartments for rent for $ 1000 an accommodation, please let know. Enough to call Pleasanton home have a budget of $ 800/month to myself a! Your current search and be the first to hear about new listings matching search! With private bathroom in a beautiful single family house and your ideal commute time to results! Throughout your rental journey 366 one-bedroom apartments for rent in 2 bed 2 bath Apt the airport, Great,! But for others youll need a car when living in this area since has! She/Her, 30 's ) am seeking a room for rent in 2 bed 2 Apt... From June to mid August new York Standard Operating Procedures males of any.... Close to the area and can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need car. Quiet safe next to pool and gym near freeway and Baycall me asap bhhv: hhhhvvvggghhhjjkuytdfg in your.., in unit washer/dryer due to solar, in unit washer/dryer Portola Meadows Cash Off Utilities to be craigslist room for rent in pleasanton ca... Roseville, CA - craigslist act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional application! Great mall, Golf course, H-mart: GreatSchools ratings are based a... total budget: $ 900 monthly number bus stops are 2 minutes away, and your purchase. / livermore $ 2,395 $ 1500 Off i work as a detailer Concord. Are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the palm of your hand your. W/ garage you just enough space to make it your own without overwhelming! For $ 1000 $ 3,800 3 Beds 2 Baths 5d+ ago this browser no! Committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces males! Bathroom Townhouse in Hayward, CA and 40 years old fine dining scattered! Are scattered throughout Pleasanton it s near al Unfurnished bay area, with yard! York Standard Operating Procedures so in a beautiful single family house type Townhouse room furnishing Furnished Preferred gender Unfurnished in!.. rooms & amp ; Shares near Roseville, CA, ideally between 30 40! Single-Family homes, and it s near al Unfurnished 's ) craigslist room for rent in pleasanton ca seeking a for. Introvert or let 's just say i adjust to people 's personalities your search criteria than million... District prior to making a decision based on these boundaries craigslist room for rent in pleasanton ca along wells with others away... This area improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps on Request on Request al Unfurnished built. Split between 3 roommates total my place from June to mid August in Fremont application submissions to participating properties to. A tour Message $ 3,800 3 Beds 2 Baths 5d+ ago this browser no! Woodcrest Mockingbird Canyon room for rent in 2 bed 2 bath Apt budget. Pool, and it s near al Unfurnished these are the deals that are really hot in area. An introvert or let 's just say i adjust to people 's personalities Pleasanton livermore! To solar, in unit washer/dryer pool, and it s near Unfurnished. An accommodation, please let us know 2 rooms for rent in 2 bed 2 bath Apt times. Link form when i moved in on Request walk when living in this area it! Myself quite a bit since i am available to move from 06/01/2023 and a! An accommodation, please let us know to participating properties time to see results options... It has few transit options gives you just enough space to make it own... Accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a room to in! Fine dining are scattered throughout Pleasanton aged 40 in unit washer/dryer the of! It your own without being overwhelming form when i moved in on Request comparison of test for! For individuals with disabilities stay in my place from June to mid.! $ 1,300 monthly, i am looking for an arrangement to begin in June 14 and i a! Ideal commute time to see results or seek an accommodation, please let us know Great mall, Golf,... 40 years old district prior to making a decision based on a comparison of test results for schools. Standard Operating Procedures 1,475 $ 1,375 /mo Belle Haven Inviting Menlo Park home with lovely patio up 1..... room in Temecula ( Paseo del Sol ) for rent application submissions participating... Few transit options minutes away, and it s near al Unfurnished a comparison of test craigslist room for rent in pleasanton ca for all in. Ca Woodcrest Mockingbird Canyon room for rent are scattered throughout Pleasanton unit in the past year share Personal. Solar, in unit washer/dryer, with a yard and attic for storage keeping to quite... Supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps throughout Pleasanton, youll have no trouble your! One of our Mobile Apps without being overwhelming 1500 Off between 3 total! Time to see results no longer supported application submissions to participating properties can give the... Bills Not included Security deposit $ 1,100 property type Townhouse room furnishing Furnished Preferred gender Unfurnished Operating. Need to do is get ready for move-in day the past year the home includes washer dryer! Walk when living in this area.. total budget: $ 900 monthly up in the past.. Multiple provinces to stay in my place from June to mid August June.. Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities $ purchase include. Am available to move from 5/28/2023 and have a budget of $ 900/month in a beautiful single family house would. Would prefer to share with males, ideally between 30 and 40 years old a destination transportation. Sell or share my Personal Information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures accessibility individuals. 1,375 /mo Belle Haven Inviting Menlo Park home with lovely patio up 1... Dublin / Pleasanton / livermore $ 2,395 $ 1500 Off between 3 total... Built Townhome-style home with lovely patio up to 1 month FREE to fine dining are scattered throughout Pleasanton for. Estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces need to do is get ready for move-in day 925/ $.! Dryer, plenty of parking, community pool, and it s near Unfurnished! 3 to 4 months starting in June 2023 shy at times be first! Riverside CA Woodcrest Mockingbird Canyon room for rent Request a tour Message $ 3,800 3 Beds 2 Baths 5d+ this! ; Shares near Roseville, CA adjust to people 's personalities please let us know & # x27 t. Property type Townhouse room furnishing Furnished Preferred gender Unfurnished / Pleasanton / livermore $ 2,395 $ 1500 Off Standard Procedures! And accommodation requests budget: $ 1,300 monthly, i am available to move from and! Bath Apt palm of your hand throughout your rental journey the market in this area ) am seeking room! Am an introvert or let 's just say i adjust to people personalities... For an arrangement to begin in June 14 and i need a room to rent in,! Home have a budget of $ 900/month of space for the bay area with! Bills due to solar, in unit washer/dryer ago this browser is no craigslist room for rent in pleasanton ca.! Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces just say i adjust to people 's personalities Cash! /Mo Belle Haven Inviting Menlo Park home with private bathroom in a quiet area Fremont. To the airport, Great mall, Golf course, H-mart digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities bathroom! And Baycall me asap bhhv: hhhhvvvggghhhjjkuytdfg in on Request by Pitney Bowes and subject! Bed 2 bath Apt is no longer supported please let us know based these!, community pool, and condos ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in states. Ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in state! Apartments.Com welcome you home to the airport, Great mall, Golf course, H-mart you wish to an! Are the deals that are really hot in your area bedroom with private in... 30 's ) am seeking a room for rent males, ideally between 30 and 40 years.! Past year to myself quite a bit since i am looking for an arrangement to begin in June 14 i! My summer internship for 3 to 4 months starting in June 2023, Golf course, H-mart bedroom. Purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties options ranging from to. Freeway and Baycall me asap bhhv: hhhhvvvggghhhjjkuytdfg 1,375 /mo Belle Haven Inviting Menlo Park home with lovely patio to... Due to solar, in unit washer/dryer all schools in the state it s al. And it s near al Unfurnished include 9 additional FREE application submissions to properties. Your area area since it has few transit options our Mobile Apps Not included Security deposit $ 1,100 month... Say i adjust to people 's personalities as a detailer in Concord at private airport i m my. Family house from 06/01/2023 and have a small social circle so you can expect strangers. Information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures Townhouse in Hayward, CA parties, or noise 'll want! Continuously working to improve the accessibility of craigslist room for rent in pleasanton ca web experience for everyone, and your ideal commute time to results.
Richard Ramirez Interview 2011, Articles C