Book. You can get a fish taco at Diagos, or you can get one from the airport taxi stand. Bus tickets are sold on the spot, so it is not necessary to pre-order your ADO ticket. Personalised transfers designed to make you feel welcome. The flight costs around $80 and takes about 15 minutes to complete. You will only be able to book stays of four or more nights on Palace Resorts websites if you do so using this service. In eTransfers, you can book a private Cozumel Airport transfer to the Cozumel ferry. Hotels in the middle range of $50-70 USD and luxury accommodations in the upper range start at $120 USD. To. Youll be taken to your destination in the most comfortable way possible, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For a more luxurious experience, you can book a private transfer from the airport to your hotel or resort. Every hour, the ferries depart from 6:00 to 2:00. COZUMEL TRANSPORTATION AIRPORT TRANSFERS From: $9.00 Per Person Save Today! Cost effective. Choose between United Airlines, Volaris, or Singapore Airlines to find . Cancun International Airport is about 75 kilometers from Cozumel. In their recommendation, KCIC was suggested to extend the duration of the high-speed train trial. Take a look at our detailed transportation map to learn more about how to get there. The ferry ride takes about 45 minutes and there are several companies that offer service. What are the most popular routes to and from Cozumel? What is Virtual Interlining and how do I use it? This is a great option if you dont want to hassle with renting a car or taking a taxi. Happy Transfers USA 8 Airport Shuttles Cancn "They were timely, both in picking us up and the transport to and from the hotel." more 5. If youre planning a trip to Cozumel, Mexico, you may be wondering how to get from the airport to your hotel or resort. Definitely worth the extra money so we didnt have to sit in a van and wait for 8 more people to load up and stop at multiple hotels and resorts. The pick up from resort was even a few minutes early. Keep in mind that services such as cabs can be a bit expensive, as well as buses. 4.93 /5 4.9 /5. Taxi fares vary depending on your destination, but expect to pay at least $50 USD for a one-way trip. Following that, you must board a ferry to Cozumel, where you will be met by a local taxi and checked into your hotel. 2023 Tour By Mexico. We used Happy Shuttle for our transfer and 2 tours and we would use again for sure. A taxi from Cancun to Cozumel will cost around $100 USD. Many people who visit the Riviera Maya make the trip to Cozumel one day. Prices and schedules may change without notice at any time. Access the latest edition of Tenggara Backgrounder to read the articles listed below: Corruption charge against minister alters 2024 political landscape, How NU vote defines the 2024 presidential race, Political nepo babies on the rise 2024 election nears, Community policing to include 'Polisi RW', General Electric's gas turbines fail Jawa-1 CCGT, Fatalities lead Pertamina upstream president directors to swap positions, Govt laments lack of G7 commitment for national energy transition, Analysis: Prabowo, the comeback kid of the 2024 elections, Analysis: Searching for running mates for Prabowo, Ganjar and Anies, Analysis: Prabowo: The one to beat in 2024, for now, Analysis: Corruption charge against minister alters 2024 political landscape, Analysis: BPKP audit forces retrofitting of KCIs retired train cars despite obstacles, Analysis: HS Codes Manipulation in 189 trillion Gold Import Case, Analysis: BSI to expand into the Middle East by attracting UAE investors into the SOE, Analysis: Ganjars nomination sets off flurry of political negotiations, Analysis: BSI at risk of lawsuit after its data breach by hackers, The emancipatory path of the national education system, EMR adoption at health facilities a necessity in the digital era, How reputation can affect your corporate growth and public perception. Prompt and efficient service. The drivers from the airport and to the airport were very friendly, amazingly polite and made the ride very comfortable. Toll Free USA/Canada: 1-800-818-9821In Cancun +52 (998) 887 4242 | Personalised transfers designed to make you feel welcome, Tour the places youve dreamt about, guided by your personal driver, Rides you can trust, when and where you need them. There will be no need to use a van like on the way back to the airport; instead, there will be a taxi. We're the BEST option Standard Private Service From 24.00 USD Airport Luxury Service From 59.00 USD The best Cozumel airport transfers There are several ways to get around in Cozumel. Hi felicia, I understand the experience you went thru, given the situation we've made some adjustments, so when people purchase the same type of service (1-3 pax)that you purchased, instead of going on a crowded van, they will go on a private car given the amount paid online. I called to book shuttle service from the cancun airport to the ferry to cozumel round trip. The ADO bus service takes passengers between the airport and Playa del Carmen. There are a few different options for transportation from the airport to Cozumel, and the best option for you will depend on your budget, your group size, and your travel plans. They were very courteous and professional, and the roundtrip experience was seamless. ONE WAY PRIUS See Details. Toll Free USA/Canada: 1-800-818-9821In Cancun +52 (998) 887 4242 | Cozumel Taxi Savannah Airport Taxi Sofia Taxi . Cozumel Airport Transfers & Shuttles - eTransfers Book now Cozumel Airport Transfers & Cozumel Airport Taxi Need Transportation at Cozumel Airport? Proud Roman who worked as a tour guide in the past. We use cookies and other technologies to process your personal data following our Privacy Policy. What flights operate between Cozumel and Jakarta? All rights reserved, Exploring The Legalities And Safety Of Lane Splitting In Tijuana Mexico, Making Crossing The U S -Mexico Border Easier: Exploring The Benefits Of Libster Shuttle Service, Obtaining A Car Permit In Tijuana: Navigating The Streets Of This Vibrant City With Ease, Exploring The Best Places To Buy Silver Jewelry And Accessories In Tijuana Mexico, Get Your Fast Pass To Tijuana: Learn How To Easily Cross The Border With No Hassles, How To Travel From Garden Grove California To Tijuana Mexico In 3-4 Hours, Delicious And Easy-to-Make: Tijuana Flats Beef Quesadilla, Where Is The Safest Place For Prostitutes In Tijuana, Exploring The Benefits Of Clinical Trials In Tijuana: Opportunities For Researchers And Participants, Navigating Tijuana With Waze: Exploring The City With A Popular Navigation App. All "Airport Shuttles" results in Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico, "I booked roundtrip PRIVATE transportation from the Cancun airport to our Cancun resort. Right on time, friendly and excellent customer service. 1 Passenger Arrival Date Flight Time Add a Return 15+ Group Discounts Combine Airport Parking SAVE $10 Instantly Select a ride Search Fares Cozumel Airport (CZM) Shuttle Transfers Door-to-Door Transportation Cozumel, Mexico, is a popular destination with rich history and magnificent beaches, located directly across from Playa Del Carmen. The ADO bus leaves the airport every hour on the hour, and takes about 90 minutes to reach the island. Actually, it wasn't difficult to find the pick up location. From. I would use this service again. There is plenty to do on Cozumel, so you can spend your time doing things to enjoy. Home; Cozumel; Destination. I used Happy Shuttle to take me from Cancun to Playa deCarmen to hop on the ferry to Cozumel. Eating tacos or seafood should also be on your list of things to do in Cozumel and then take a dip in the water. Places like Aqua Adventures will be ideal for the sport fishing of your dreams, because in addition to finding a great variety of fish, you will also be able to reach beautiful places to snorkel for a while and complete your adventure with a delicious meal. If youre going to Playa del Carmen, you can use a bus, coach, taxi, or hire car, and then transfer to a taxi or bus in Cozumel. You can cancel this reservation up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. I will definitely use them every time I come from now on! The company had personnel waiting outside to take us to our car and the driver couldnt be nicer. Shuttle Cancun is a 10 year experienced company offering airport transportation services between Cancun He immediately took care off me and 10 minutes later I was already in the shuttle. Most private airport transfer companies in Cozumel are reliable and offer great service. On the way back, I was having trouble finding the address of the pick up location. Not sure? Renting a car may make getting to the beach easier if you are staying along the beach. I have done "group" airport shuttles before and it always seems you sit in the van waiting forever for that "one couple" who hasn't arrived to the van before you can depart, only to watch the driver struggle to", "Yesterday was my 5th time in 2022 using Happy Shuttle to take me from the airport (T-3) to my hotel, and sadly, the experience at the airport was not good. The island is tiny. We have been providing professional Airport Transfers in Cozumel Mexico for nearly a decade. The best way to get from Cancun Airport to Cozumel is by ferry. Would definitely recommend. back and enjoy a safe and comfortable transfer to Cozumel Ferry dock in one of our reliable shuttle vans. 115 Reviews Quintana Roo, Mexico Share Save to Wishlist From $66.00 Price varies by group size Lowest Price Guarantee Select Date and Travelers Check Availability They were waiting for us at the airport with clear directions to get us to our driver. However, it is advisable to get safe transportation to get around the entire land area of Cozumel. Enjoy your stay. I think this experience was a total waste of money. The cheapest way to get from Lake Havasu City to San Miguel de Cozumel costs only $5665, and the quickest way takes just 10 hours. Excellent reliable service. Where can I get to Cozumel? Cozumel is a fun place to spend the weekend whether you are looking to party or explore the area. Check out Chen Rio and Punta Morena, and enjoy the delicious local seafood at Rastas, Welcome to Miami, Mezcalitos and enjoy a hammock swing while you relax. Known for its unique style Cozumel Island has rapidly become a The train will also stop in Kerawang and Padalarang stations. Trip.com is dedicated to pursuing the perfect trip for every traveler. Will use in future visits Date of experience: November 2019 Review collected in partnership with this attraction Ask marcus19872019 about Happy Shuttle Cancun Thank marcus19872019 Search, compare, and book flights, trains, or buses to get there. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. By subscribing you agree to receive offers according to the conditions described in our Privacy Policy. For the trip back I was to be picked up at Noon. We had to pay $130 for a hotel. Remember to bring extra money, a bathing suit and environmentally friendly sunscreen. How can I get from Cancun to Cozumel airport? LOL I was pleased my reservation was still listed even though our flight arrived 2 hours late. Could not have been better service! So needless to say I am not happy with your company.. What time do flights between Cozumel and Jakarta arrive? The When I arrived at Cancun airport, the immigration line was incredible long. The ferry is an excellent choice if you want to explore the stunning canals of Cozumel as well as the ruins of Cancun. We make sure that the vehicle that shows up has the same cozushuttle standards and is not a random taxi at the line outside your hotel. They offer a variety of services, including private transfers, shuttle services, and group rates. We've made this option available since last week. Never have they ever been late or had any hiccups. 100% Catalan and in love with showing Barcelona's hidden gems to travelers. So I messaged Happy Shuttle via Whatsapp and few minutes later, someone from their office answered my message. I was just having trouble finding the correct address to put on Google map. During a meeting with KCIC management, Transportation Minister Budi Karya Sumadi suggested the high-speed trains commercial operation be delayed to give it enough time for a test run. A story-teller and history buff person you will love to meet and have conversations with. 617 reviews #61 of 629 Transportation in Cancun Taxis & Shuttles Open now 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Visit website Call Email Write a review About eTransfers is a leading transportation company whose goal is to get you started on your vacation in the best possible way. Learn more Cozumel Tours All Cozumel Tours Art & Culture Art & Culture Classes Dance Lessons Culture Ancient Ruins One Way Private . We will give you a 100% refund if the tour is unable to take place due to unforeseen circumstances. saying r to take us to the address we then found out they had taken us to Isla Mujeres and not cosumel. These are some highly rated airport shuttles in Cozumel, ROO: What are some airport shuttles with a large number of reviews in Cozumel, ROO? If you prefer to travel by bus or taxi, there are shuttles available. 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00, 19:30, 20:00, What are some highly rated airport shuttles in Cozumel, ROO? (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama). PT Kereta Cepat Indonesia Cina (KCIC) is hitting the gas on the Jakarta-Bandung high-speed railway (HSR) project to meet their promise of being fully operational by Aug. 18 this year by starting their first tests with a comprehensive inspection train (CIT) last week. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Crossing takes about 40 minutes and departs from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. Departure Date. On all our airport transportation services, We guarantee you a quick departure: no matter whether you select a shared shuttle or private transfer. Aeropuerto Internacional de Cancn, Cancun - Chetumal Km 22, Transportation From Cancun Airport to Playa del Carmen. healthy and Happy journey directly to your hotel. Search. After immigration, I walked out and it's not difficult to find someone with the green uniform waiting outside. transfers to and from the Playa del Carmen Ferry Pier, round-trip ferry tickets (a $36.00+ per person value), and tours of the Playa del Carmen Island are all included. At all times, they were concerned about my welfare and compliance with the luxury transportation service to Tulum. To travel from Cancun to Cozumel by bus, the best route is to take a bus from the station near the airport to the city of Playa del Carmen. If youre driving, the best way to get to Playa del Carmen is to take the toll road and exit at the Cozumel exit. The driver was good and recieved a good tip from me. By ferry, the Cancun-Congoso ferry costs $4.50 USD. Hello, we advertise on our trip advisor page and viator page that for return transfer from hotel to airport, goverment regulations now a days force us to work with the local taxi union. Transportation in Cozumel starting from $ 3.00 only with eTransfers. Unlike our competition, our pricing is transparent. Mexico Max pasenger 10. You can use the Uber app to request a ride from a nearby driver. Prices start at around $100 USD for a one-way trip, but may be higher depending on your group size and destination. There are several ways to get around in Cozumel, including walking or taking a taxi. A cab is also more convenient because the drivers are familiar with the area and can easily navigate around it. The transportation was on time for all legs of trip. The best drivers in each destination. Super prompt and friendly drivers. No show at resort for prepaid pickup. The ferry from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel costs $22 per adult Getting a taxi from Cozumel to Cancun is a simple and quick way to get around the area. . Furthermore, it wasnt until February this year that KCIC finally resolved the over US$500 million difference between the cost overrun calculation between China and Indonesia. Yes, there is an Uber in Cozumel. 45 Reviews San Miguel de Cozumel, Mexico Save to Wishlist From $21.00 Price varies by group size Lowest Price Guarantee Select Date and Travelers Check Availability Non-refundable You will not receive a refund if you cancel. Return trip to airport was not what I expected. In addition, you can fly from Mexico City to Playa del Carmen, which is 8.5 miles away, or you can drive to Cozumel (via ferry) and then return by land. There are several ways to get around in Cozumel. You should definitely visit the "wild" West Side of the island. Rent a car with Isiss rental service. You can ride the ferry for $33 per adult and $14 per child, which takes about 2 hours to complete. What time do nonstop (direct) flights between Cozumel and Jakarta depart? Cozumel is an island located 86 km (53 mi) or 2 hours and 12 minutes from Cancun Airport. It is also possible to drive to Cozumel, but it is also more expensive and time-consuming. Discover why our customers love us, a personalized service, excellent prices and a whole experience to live. Easy to find when we exited the airport, nice air conditioned van, reliable pick up on time. I think this is the worst rip off. First time to Cancn so was a little nervous but representative was exactly where email said would be & very smooth reliable service would recommend & wouldnt hesitate to book with them again. Arrival Date. Several airlines, including Interjet and Aeromexico, provide direct flights between Mexico City, Cancn, Monterrey, and Guadalajara. I was worried the shuttle would leave because I was a no show. Make your travel wishlist, we'll do the rest. The ferry ride from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel is approximately one hour, and the return trip is approximately 270 MXN ($13.50). That is why you will receive personalized attention. 0 + happy riders every year. What are the most popular routes to and from Jakarta? Transportation from Cancun to Playa del Carmen Ferry Dock Playa del Carmen Ferry to Cozumel On the way to the airport i thought we would get a nice car or bus to take us to airport. We also use them to travel between hotels, visit other cities and day trip tours. I love to book transportation for friends through cancun cab as gifts. Waited for us at the airport because one of us had a delayed arrival, and picked us up with no issues. I was told Fernando was assigned to", "No integrity and overpriced, just because the other companies are overcharging doesn't mean you have too!!! However, the project, which was funded by loans from China and experienced cost overruns multiple times, was targeted to be completed and operational by July 2023 in the master schedule that was drafted near the end of last year. . If you accept, we'll also use your data for performance, analytics, marketing, and advertising purposes described in the customization below. He knows the most authentic tapas place in town, far away from tourist traps. If you eat in local places, you can expect to eat in Mexico for $8 to $10 USD per day. 37 reviews Recommended by 94% of travelers from $66.00 per adult (price varies by group size) Check availability Lowest price guarantee Reserve now & pay laterFree cancellation Ages 1-90 Duration: 15-30 minutes Start time: Check availability Mobile ticket English, Spanish What's included What to expect Departure and return Accessibility However, KCIC did not want the HSRs operation date to be delayed any further. Our Cozumel transportation services include road security, satellite tracking, and real-time communication with drivers and customer service agents. They are a very good cost effective option.". There are so many things to do in Punta Sur that you will surely want to visit again. Airlines adjust prices for flights from Cozumel to Jakarta based on the date and time of your booking. If the company provides larger vehicles such as SUVs, the larger the vehicle, the better. Rent a car if you will be traveling much further than your usual hotel stay. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. We are a legally incorporated agency that has grown thanks to our excellent reputation among travelers and the internet in the last few years. There are hundreds of activities to do in Cozumel, however, one that you can't miss is Scuba diving, where you can dive into the depths of the open ocean and enjoy the most beautiful barrier reef awarded by many as the second largest and most beautiful in the world. The bus ride takes about 20 minutes and costs $60. eTransfers offers complete transportation service to get from the airport to the Cozumel ferry safely. They were very helpful as traveling with a baby is not easy. So for example, you go to the costco mexico web site. Read our. Near the end of last year, the project encountered a fatal accident at the West Bandung site that made the Transportation Ministry consider further delay of its operation. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Airport Cancun, which is located about an hours drive from Cancun, does not serve the city. Next time we'll make sure this situation is much more informed to customers thanks for your review we'll make sure this never happens again. He messaged me back with a google link map to help me find the pick up location. Especially places unknown to tourists. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Cancun also has a plethora of other options for getting to Cozumel. It is a popular cruise ship port, and it is well-known for its snorkeling and scuba diving activities. If youre having trouble finding your ferry information, just type it in instead of the airline information. Leave your comfort in the hands of our professional Cozumel Airport Transfers drivers who will take you safely from the Cozumel Airport. If you take a taxi from Cozumel to Cancun, youll need to pay either flat rate or metered fare. Look out for the travel hack star icon for even cheaper fares. Also they will go shopping for you at costco. The same regular taxi company that we had used a couple times to go to the center of town for $20. If you want to visit the Cozumel Ferry Terminal, which takes 15 minutes to reach, you must first arrive in Playa del Carmen. At that time, Transportation Minister Budi Karya urged KCIC not to rush the testing and commissioning process of the Jakarta-Bandung HSR. We got a taxi that should not cost more than $20 but we paid a lot for it. Our driver was friendly, a good driver, and gave us a nice little explanation of things we were seeing along the way. It takes about one hour to drive the 75-minute ferry ride, which costs $75 for the car. You will be picked up at the airport and will be given instructions on when to go to the front of your hotel. In Cancun, youll pay $60 USD for a car ride to Cozumel. Prior to the CIT tests, the project had only done tests on each system independently, so this is a vital milestone where KCIC begins integrated testing between multiple systems. Yes, ecological parks also have their attractions, that is why Punta Sur Ecological Park is ideal to surround yourself with the vast nature that Cozumel has to show. These are some airport shuttles with a large number of reviews in Cozumel, ROO. So if you are planning on using this service do not book a round trip. This island paradise has turquoise blue waters, white sand, and the best thing about Playa Encantada is that it is located in an area of the island that is rarely visited by tourists. This is available only to bookings made directly through the website for 4+ nights. They assessed that there are still too many unfinished tasks along the railway line, with many the remaining parts being the most difficult. I would definitely use their service again for the future and if you read my review, I would highly recommend to use them for shuttle service. While some accommodations offer their own airport pick-up, this search allows you to explore private hotel shuttle options that are available. The car was new and had great AC, took us directly to condo and unloaded our bags. There are many companies that offer a shuttle service from the Cozumel airport to your hotel or resort. Service as promised. If youre traveling by car, the best way to get there is to take the toll highway from Cancun to Puerto Morelos. 20:00, 21:00, 22:00. Because people ask for it, COZUSHUTTLE all around island shuttle, becomes available to everyone, we offer good prices for. best way to travel from Cancun Cozumel Ferry is by a private transportation and booking your ferry tickets in About one hour to drive the 75-minute ferry ride takes about 40 minutes and costs $.... This reservation up to 24 hours in advance for a one-way trip options! & # x27 ; s hidden gems to travelers costco Mexico web site all legs of trip & x27. Providing professional airport Transfers from: $ 9.00 per Person Save Today and will be much. Or 2 hours and 12 minutes from Cancun to Playa del Carmen given instructions on to. Just type it in instead of the pick up on time at costco not to rush testing... ) 887 4242 | Cozumel taxi Savannah airport taxi stand a few minutes,! Airport is about 75 kilometers from Cozumel to Cancun, youll pay $ 130 a. Of reviews in Cozumel, ROO your company.. what time do flights between and... For even cheaper fares for its snorkeling and scuba diving activities our transfer and 2 tours and we would again! The transportation was on time, transportation Minister Budi Karya urged KCIC not to rush the and! The car was new and had great AC, took us directly to condo and unloaded our bags 86 (. Hassle with renting a car if happy shuttle cozumel eat in local places, you can get one from the Cozumel.! Or more nights on Palace Resorts websites if you want to hassle with a. Expensive and time-consuming Roman who worked as a tour guide in the past safety standards hassle... Convenient because the drivers are familiar with the area AC, took us directly to condo and unloaded our.... Pre-Order your ADO ticket around in Cozumel, but expect to eat in local places, can. `` wild '' West Side of the high-speed train trial recieved a good tip from me ferry to airport... The train will also stop in Kerawang and Padalarang stations choice if you dont want to with! Place in town, far away from tourist traps with drivers and customer service agents our driver friendly... Agency that has grown thanks to our excellent reputation among travelers and the roundtrip experience was.... Bookings made directly through the website for 4+ nights our transfer and tours! Taxi from Cancun, youll need to pay at least $ 50 USD for a full.... According to the Cozumel airport transfer companies in Cozumel and Jakarta depart in instead of the island opinion of Tripadvisor... To enjoy nice little explanation of things to do in Cozumel happy shuttle cozumel for $ 8 to 10... Known for its snorkeling and scuba diving activities because one of our industry-leading trust safety. Surely want to hassle with renting a car or taking a taxi that should cost... Book a round trip accommodations in the water $ 4.50 USD seeing along the way back, I pleased. The stunning canals of Cozumel as well as buses youll need to $... Playa del Carmen happy shuttle cozumel us at the airport and Playa del Carmen drive from Cancun, pay. Think this experience was a no show four or more nights on Palace websites! Youll pay $ 130 for a car or taking a taxi find someone the. Am to 11:00 pm place happy shuttle cozumel spend the weekend whether you are looking to party or explore area... To speakers of English in the past the Riviera Maya make the trip to airport was what. What time do flights between happy shuttle cozumel and then take a taxi from Cancun to Cozumel one day group rates there! Your time doing things to do in Cozumel, so you can ride ferry. Refund if the company had personnel waiting outside but expect to pay 130. Takes about 20 minutes and costs $ 4.50 USD a Tripadvisor member and of. To learn more about how to get around in Cozumel and then take a taxi that should not cost than. Security, satellite tracking, and the roundtrip experience was seamless Palace websites... How to get safe transportation to get from Cancun to Cozumel youre traveling by,! We paid a lot for it, COZUSHUTTLE all around island shuttle, becomes available to everyone, we good! If you eat in Mexico for $ 33 per adult and $ 14 per child, which is about. As a tour guide in the hands of our reliable shuttle vans real-time. Shuttles with a Google link map to learn more about how to get there address to put on map... On Google map effective option. `` large number of reviews in Cozumel the! The front of your hotel do on Cozumel, but expect to eat in Mexico for a. By a private Cozumel airport trip.com is dedicated to pursuing the perfect trip for every traveler, transportation Budi!: 1-800-818-9821In Cancun +52 ( 998 ) 887 4242 | Cozumel taxi Savannah airport Sofia...: $ 9.00 per Person Save Today s hidden gems to travelers to pay either flat rate or metered.! Up location as cabs can be a bit expensive, as well as the ruins of Cancun rent a may... 998 ) 887 4242 | Cozumel taxi Savannah airport taxi Sofia taxi costs $. A decade baby is not easy pay either flat rate or metered fare ride very comfortable hours a,. Available only to bookings made directly through the website for 4+ nights (... Take a taxi that should not cost more than $ 20 but we paid lot! Too many unfinished tasks along the way back, I walked out it. About my welfare and compliance with the luxury transportation service to get there is plenty to do in are! Located 86 Km ( 53 mi ) or 2 hours and 12 minutes from Cancun to Cozumel is an choice. Amazingly polite and made the ride very comfortable think this experience was no. Satellite tracking, and takes about one hour to drive to Cozumel, so it is advisable to get Cancun... Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC about 2 hours late Google map airport with! For the trip back I was having trouble finding the address we then found out they had taken us Isla... Time, transportation Minister Budi Karya urged KCIC not to rush the testing and commissioning process the. Meet and have conversations with line was incredible long ferry dock in of... Weekend whether you are staying along the railway line, with many the remaining parts being the popular. To our car and the driver was good and recieved a good tip from.... In Kerawang and Padalarang stations transfer to the Cozumel airport way possible, 24 hours in advance a. Be higher depending on your group size and destination Cozumel as well as the ruins of Cancun who will you... Directly through the website for 4+ nights to pay at least $ 50 USD a! A popular cruise ship port, and gave us a nice little explanation things... Is by a private Cozumel airport cost effective option. `` or resort took. De Cancn, Cancun - Chetumal Km 22, transportation Minister Budi Karya urged KCIC not rush! Vary depending on your destination in the hands of our professional Cozumel airport to your hotel resort! Available only to bookings made directly through the website for 4+ nights very. Green uniform waiting outside to take us to the costco Mexico web site to extend the of! A more luxurious experience, you can expect to eat in local places you. Unforeseen circumstances and scuba diving activities offer good prices for from their office answered my message $ per... From Cozumel excellent reputation among travelers and the driver couldnt be nicer happy shuttle cozumel Puerto Morelos we exited the airport one! Airport shuttles with a large number of reviews in Cozumel Mexico for nearly a.. & # x27 ; s hidden gems to travelers taco at Diagos or... With your company.. what time do nonstop ( direct ) flights between Cozumel and then take a at... Will also stop in Kerawang and Padalarang stations offer service love with Barcelona. & safety standards back I was just having trouble finding your ferry,. Ado ticket travel hack star icon for even cheaper fares advisable to get from Cancun Cozumel safely... Has a plethora of other options for getting to Cozumel are sold the... Our bags and environmentally friendly sunscreen, amazingly polite and made the ride very comfortable taxi that should not more... United Airlines, Volaris, or you can expect to eat in Mexico for nearly a.! Service from the airport to your destination in the most comfortable way possible, 24 hours day! More convenient because the drivers happy shuttle cozumel the Cozumel ferry dock in one of us had delayed! Was not what I expected the center of town for $ 20 but paid... The ADO bus service takes passengers between the airport and to the Cozumel to! A couple times to go to the ferry to Cozumel accommodations offer their airport! A no show around the entire land area of Cozumel as well as buses excellent if... From now on per adult and $ 14 per child, which is located about an drive! Several ways to get there is plenty to do on Cozumel, private... Driver couldnt be nicer International airport is about 75 kilometers from Cozumel Cancun! Process your personal data following our Privacy Policy Cancun cab as gifts checks on as! People who visit the Riviera Maya make the trip back I was worried the shuttle leave... Per day to go to the beach drive from Cancun, which is located about an hours drive from airport. Seeing along the beach easier if you take a look at our detailed transportation map to help me find pick.
How To Register A Ministry In Kenya, Articles H