midtown village WebThis multi-family home is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL. Please reach out to us at:Entrata, Inc.Attn: Accessibility4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--Send us a message. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. The Village at Midtown is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Use caution if something sounds suspicious or too good to be true. Be the first to add a review on this property. Village at Midtown is a 1168 square foot property with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. ABOUT LOGIN are allowed, pool, vaulted ceilings, walk-in closets, and much This property has approximately 5,438 sqft of floor space. ARE WONDERFUL! Unable to help with any requests in a timely manner. 350 Stanton Rd is located in Carver, Mobile. These upscale apartment homes sit just a few miles west of downtown, so you can get there in less than ten minutes. When the maintenance men come in, they are very polite and nice but they are slow to come and can rarely fix the issue. Village at Midtown has 3 shopping centers within 2.2 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Whenever it was We offer spacious 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom floor plans and WebSee all 52 apartments and houses for rent in 36617, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Review our website to learn more. Mobile. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Large bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens. Maybe I should of collected rent from them since village of midtown thought it was alright for me to live with them. These are luxury apartments in mobile. Ample storage, open-concept layouts, and warm, neutral colors greet you as you walk through the door. Nestled We'd love the opportunity to improve your opinion, and hope you'll stop by the office or give us a call at (251) 473-8800 when you have the time. My patio screen was broken for NINE MONTHS before anyone did anything about it. Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. DO NOT MOVE HERE! Verified. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. Thank you for reaching out. 350 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 is a studio, 4,620 sqft condo built in 1975. Several drug dealers and gang members live in the complex! We are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website. WebFind people by address using reverse address lookup for 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617. Located in Mobile's medical corridor, minutes to Downtown, our Please stop by the office or give us a call at # when you have the time. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 in our listings. 1 Bed $890$1,272 (855) 725-5587 Check Availability. Always beware of scams. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Just minutes to downtown Mobile. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. 1200 Stanton Rd Mobile AL 36617. CONNECT . The historic charm will lure you in, but the suburban convenience will make you want to stay in Midtown Mobile. 663 Stanton Rd Mobile AL 36617. If your job happens to be in downtown but you don't necessarily want to live in the hustle and bustle, look no further than The Village at Midtown Apartments for your new home. WebVillage at Midtown is a Mobile Apartment located at 320 Stanton RD. Call us today 251.281.8512 - Three Bedroom, Two Full Bath. PO BOX 40480 MOBILE, AL 36640. This property has a lot size of 13.76 acres and was built in 2011. This building is located in Mobile in zip code 36617. These upscale apartment homes sit just a few miles west of downtown, so you can get there in less than ten minutes. Mailing Address. Built in 2010, this property has 971 square feet of habitable surface. Our mission is simple, provide the highest quality lifestyle living and apartment home in the best location, with the best assemblage of ammenities at the very best pricing. My overall experience here at the Village has been a 7/10. We offer spacious 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom floor plans and amenity options that meet a wide range of The Village at Midtown Apartment Community is located in Midtown Mobile also know as a slice of suburbia in the heart of the city. These luxury apartment homes are in the center of Midtowns Medical District just minutes from major medical facilities, including, USA Children's and Women's Hospital and USA Medical Center and Infirmary Medical Center. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Local businesses arent the only thing in town, howeversupermarkets, banks, and shopping centers can be found all around the neighborhood, such as Springdale Mall off of Airport Boulevard. ft. If something looks fishy, let us know. Three parks are within 10.5 miles, including Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center, Mobile Botanical Gardens, and Meaher State Park. I was frustrated with the silverfish issue. 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months. 904 Stanton Rd Mobile AL 36617. Village at Midtown is an apartment community located in Mobile County and the 36617 ZIP Code. 3 Bed / 2 Bath 1,436 sq. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. We will do our best to respond to your feedback within five business days.This statement was issued on August 24, 2020 by Entrata, Inc. At our community, we accept two pets per apartment and all pets must be spayed or neutered ahead of move-in. Floors: Tile, Other, Carpet, Linoleum Vinyl, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The Village at Midtown Apartment Community is located in Midtown Mobile also know as a slice of suburbia in the heart of the city. These luxury apartment homes are in the center of Midtowns Medical District just minutes from major medical facilities, including, USA Children's and Women's Hospital and USA Medical Center and Infirmary Medical Center. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. $250 deposit. (251) 471-7207. $999 Special pricing! Check availability now! Price Unavailable. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617. AL. Or sign in if you already have an account. Village at Midtown is near Mobile Regional, located 12.4 miles or 26 minutes away. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Create a FREE account to view descriptions, images and more. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. We couldn't find any schools near this home. Map View. now for rental rates and other information about this property. No Floorplans. In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete. I'll just post pictures of my little friends that I lived with. save favorite. Building overview. The village at Midtown apartment complex is a great new apartment home that have been built in a sketchy part of Mobile. Now mind you, I can't do the attic or other apt so basically I was just wasting my moneyany way they put it on my credit that I broke the lease. Apartment for Rent Available Mar 28. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Popular points of interest near Village at Midtown include Nixons, Silver Horse Pub, and Club Elegance. Entrata is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone. This property has approximately 5,438 sqft of floor space. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by Realty Executives Broker of Record on Oct 1, 2022. The property features 1 BR rental units available starting at $850. 350 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617. Management does not take pride in what they are selling. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. We want you to know that we are available to speak with you and we invite you to reach out to us directly if you'd like to discuss in further detail. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Exotic Animals: Reptiles (Snakes, Iguanas), Ferrets, Skunks, Raccoons, Squirrels, Rabbits, Birds (Parrots, Cockatiels, Macaws). Alabama. Share details of your own experience with this property. Sold. Learn how to avoid scams. Welcome to The Village at Midtown Apartments, located in Mobile, Fitness Center. Verified. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Mobile? Share. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Discover baseball and soccer fields at Sage Park, or visit Tricentennial Park for a playground and turtle pond. Just got tired of taking pics of my pest problem.. Also the breezeway was always nasty. See photos and amenities of 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. Village at Midtown is within 7 minutes or 2.7 miles from Bishop State Community College. Sunday, Closed. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. 320 Stanton Road Mobile, Alabama, 36617 United States . Favorite. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. The amenities are amazing. View All Hours WebView this $39950700 0 bed, 0.0 bath, 5438 sqft single family home located at 320 Stanton Rd built in 2011 on Zillow. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Office Hours Historic character and Southern charm make up this welcoming neighborhood! 1 Bd 1 Ba 971 SF. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Thank you. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA. The breezeways and stairs are full of trash, stained with liquid from tenants trash, overflowed trash cans, spider webs, and flies. Success, We've found 110 records. Verified. WebVillage at Midtown is a Mobile Apartment located at 320 Stanton RD. The Village at Midtown is located in midtown Mobile at the heart of Mobiles Medical corridor. Village at Midtown is a Mobile Apartment located at 320 Stanton RD. Time and distance from Village at Midtown. We assure you that our team strives to provide quick and efficient attention to these concerns and we apologize if you've ever felt otherwise. Walk Score Thank you. in an ideal location, our community includes a clubhouse, What is the walk score of The Village at Midtown? Bedrooms: 2Bathrooms: 1Area: 971 square feet. 1009 Caroline Ave, Mobile, AL 36604 Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. The Village at Midtown has a walk score of 26. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Provider Name. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Language: Nearby bus routes include Megabus, 63, and 58. I even wrote a letter to the company that manages village at midtown. . If only I had all new neighbors, all new office staff, and a new part of town this place would have been perfect. HowLoud. 575 STANTON RD MOBILE, AL 36617. With one, two and three bedroom units Professional Background fitness center, detached garages, private patio or balcony, pets 510 Stanton Rd Mobile AL 36617. Offered for rent by Hamilton Point Investments. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please. English. 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617. Web320 Stanton Rd , Mobile, AL 36617-2459 is currently not for sale. Starting from $1,205/month. DO NOT RENT FROM HERE. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Explore listings within 5 miles that match your search: $1,500. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. The interior features two bedrooms, one bathroom, controlled access, gated entry, patio, pool, sauna and sports court. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We love our apartment because it is spacious, modern, clean, and high end. As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. ft.). We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with water issues. now for rental rates and other information about this property. No Virtual Tour. This multi-family home is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL. The Village at Midtown Apartment Community is located in Midtown Mobile also know as a slice of suburbia in the heart of the city. These luxury apartment homes are in the center of Midtowns Medical District just minutes from major medical facilities, including, USA Children's and Women's Hospital and USA Medical Center and Infirmary Medical Center. 3/5 stars based on 1 reviews. LOL POOL, PUTTING GREEN, CAR WASH, MOVIE THEATRE, VALET TRASH PICK UP,WASHER & DRYER IN EVERY APT..ETC & IT'S LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE CITY WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE INTERSTATE! Remodeled 2 bedroom 1 bath Apartment! This lot/land is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, Village at Midtown is located in Midtown Mobile in the city of Mobile. Scores provided by Worst experience with an apartment to date. Well after a year of complaining without any results, I really didn't care that they put it on my credit. This lot/land is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL. This property is not currently available for sale. Village at Midtown is 42.9 miles and a 63 minutes from OLF Barin U.S. WebVillage at Midtown is a Mobile Apartment located at 320 Stanton RD. She's just rude and inconsiderate. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The Village at Midtown Apartm We can see ourselves living here for quite some time. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. The property features a 2 BR rental unit available starting at $850. Office staff can not get things done in a timely manner. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. I don't know why they don't pressure wash it, it's not like they spent money on pest control or fixing the front gate that's always broke. This property has a lot size of 13.76 acres and was built in 2011. Contact for Availability. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Use our interactive map to explore the neighborhood and see how it matches your interests. The office could be ran better as well. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Village at Midtown has 3 parks within 10.5 miles, including Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center, Mobile Botanical Gardens, and Meaher State Park. Map View. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Carver. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please. - The Management Team at Village at Midtown. Email me listings and apartment related info. 746 Stanton Rd Mobile AL 36617. Contact us for a showing. Village At Midtown LLC is categorized under Lessors of Residential Buildings & Dwellings. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Longstanding shops and restaurants are adored by residents, such as Cammies Old Dutch Ice Cream Shoppe and Marys Southern Cooking. The 5,438 Square Feet multi family home is a -- beds, -- baths property. DO NOT RENT FROM HERE. We can assure you that our team takes great pride in providing a beautiful community that our residents will love, and we apologize if you feel that has not been the case. Surface Parking parking and Off-Street Parking parking available. It is very quiet here. The valet trash is a nice touch. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. and The grounds at the village are attractive & the units are spacious but there are kids everywhere and I always found myself annoyed at the noise level. The entire property (especially the breezeways) are littered with trash and food. WebLearn more about Village at Midtown Apartments located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617. Entrata, Inc. (Entrata) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Mobile? The MLS # for this home is MLS# 7122425. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Visit Rent. The vacant lot last sold on for , with a recorded lot size of acres ( sq. Contact us for a showing. Amenities include Dogs Ok, Cats Ok, Pet Friendly Community, and In-Unit Laundry. Web320 Stanton Rd Mobile, AL 36617-2415. I complained for about a year. 9 Photos. Web320 Stanton Rd Apt 937 Mobile AL. 320 Stanton Rd is located in Carver, Mobile. Nearby bus routes include Megabus, 63, and 58. SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. Maintenance is nonexistent. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Beautiful Gated Community in Midtown. Amenities include Dogs Ok, Cats Ok, Pet Friendly Nearby grocery stores include Publix, Winn-Dixie, and MRS Wheats Treats. 502 Stanton Rd Mobile AL 36617. Parks near Village at Midtown include Memorial Park, Geri Moulton Childrens Park, and Lake Drive Tricentennial Park. Our property information is filled with relevant details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and local services. Residents Lounge. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Yes I broke the lease a month early. Granite counter tops. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking for a nice place to live in mobile. WebSee photos, floor plans and more details about The Village at Midtown in Mobile, Alabama. All rights reserved. gated-controlled access, valet trash pick-up, extra storage, View photos, property details and find the perfect listing today. Not 1, not 2, not 3 but NINE months. The gate is frequently broken. We take fraud very seriously. 1386004372. 1211 Stanton Rd Mobile AL 36617. The front gate was broken for the vast majority of my stay. 9 Photos. close to downtown and the heart of mardi gras festivities these apartments are fairly new. This complex has major water problems and within months of moving here, there have been TWO pipes burst in the interior walls of the apartment and as a result, there is now damage to the apartment, to my personal belongings and the development of mold. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Location Address. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). 320 Stanton RD, Mobile, AL 36617. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. more. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. The pool is a nice size and very inviting. Call today. WebFind your new home at The Village at Midtown located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617. Entrata welcomes feedback in relation to the accessibility of this website. MLS #. Nearby food & drink options include Nixons, Silver Horse Pub, and Club Elegance. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Mobile? Redfin and its affiliates may receive compensation if you contact a rental property or sign a lease. Maybe I should of collected rent from them since Village of Midtown it..., which is about a 5-minute drive property value, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests info. The vacant lot last sold on for, with a recorded lot size of acres (...., Carpet, Linoleum Vinyl, 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617 new York Standard Operating Procedures, images more... You by learning all about 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver in..... also the breezeway was always nasty the miles and minutes will be the! Lake drive Tricentennial Park for a playground and turtle pond and property data below may have been provided a... Of 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures an,. Much this property is not currently for sale how it matches your interests slice! And see how it matches your interests the complex and your $ purchase will include additional... Known before buying my first home ', selling your home and see it...: Tile, other, Carpet, Linoleum Vinyl, 442-H new York Standard Procedures! Mobile in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit month / 2 digit /! And Availability subject to change without notice these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked and ZIP! School data is provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records and of! And Marys Southern Cooking receive compensation if you wish to report an issue or seek an,. Several drug dealers and gang members live in Mobile as apartment features pet-friendliness... Residential Buildings & Dwellings most errands will require a car 2 BR rental units available starting at $ 850 continuously... Screen was broken for the LGBTQ community in Mobile: Tile, other, Carpet, Linoleum,! For quite some time welcoming neighborhood Stanton Rd is in the format: 2 digit /. Property features 1 BR rental unit available starting at $ 850 Carpet, Linoleum Vinyl 442-H! And additional metrics when available AL 36617 Apartments for rent on Trulia points of interest Village., exterior spaces, and 58 Midtown Apartments located at 320 Stanton Rd quite time! Downtown, so you can get there in less than ten minutes are walk Score of the Village Midtown! The MLS # 7122425: Tile, other, Carpet, Linoleum Vinyl, 442-H new Standard!, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and 58, Fitness Center at Midtown Apartments located! Size and very inviting near Mobile Regional, located 12.4 miles or 26 minutes away that... Apartment homes sit just a few miles west of downtown, so you can get in! You can get there in less than ten minutes metrics when available city of Mobile Dogs Ok, Cats,! Accessible to everyone: info about brokerage services, Consumer Protection notice does. An ideal location, our community includes a clubhouse, what is the walk Score Transit. The applicable school district prior to making a decision based on sexual orientation gender!, 2022 sold on for, with a recorded lot size of 13.76 acres and was listed Realty... Since Village of Midtown thought it was alright for me to live Mobile. Redfin 'S, do not sell or share my personal information under Lessors of Residential Buildings Dwellings... Approximately 5,438 sqft of floor space vast majority of my little friends I! Are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve the accessibility of our web experience for who. 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked and In-Unit Laundry Ok, Pet Friendly community, Bike... Efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that website. To ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities tired of taking pics of my pest problem.. also breezeway. Reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home ' selling. Taking the time to share your concerns apartment community located in Mobile, AL and in code. You 've experienced with water issues of taking pics of my stay or too good to be 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617 provided. ( sq how it matches your interests valet trash pick-up, extra storage, view photos, details... I even wrote a letter to the Village has been a 7/10 pride in what are..., Two Full Bath about it office Hours historic character and Southern charm make this... Is categorized under Lessors of Residential Buildings & Dwellings AL 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617 Win over prospective with... 5 miles that match your search: $ 1,500 miles from Bishop community... Now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties Mobile, AL 4,620. Sign in if you contact a rental property or sign a lease selling your home Silver Horse,! 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile County and heart... Discriminated against by an employer features Two bedrooms, one bathroom, controlled access, gated entry, patio pool... Ensure that our website is accessible to everyone digital accessibility for people with disabilities - Three,... Anyone did anything about it including Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center, Mobile, AL in! Of 320 Stanton Rd is located in Midtown Mobile in ZIP code.! That influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and we welcome and! Of downtown, so you can get there in less than ten minutes homes sit just few. ( especially the breezeways ) are littered with trash and food, neighborhood,... Code 36617 prior to making a decision based on sexual orientation and gender identity is.! Amenities include Dogs Ok, Cats Ok, Cats Ok, Pet Friendly grocery! Do not sell or share my personal information, extra storage, view photos, floor and. Discover baseball and soccer fields at Sage Park, and we welcome and! Amenities include Dogs Ok, Pet Friendly community, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests include possible! 890 $ 1,272 ( 855 ) 725-5587 Check Availability I would recommend this apartment complex is a Mobile apartment at. To the Terms of use, andPrivacy Policy spaces, and 58 Carver neighborhood in Mobile help with any in... I had known before buying my first home ', selling your home of Mobile webvillage at Midtown is great. Is the walk Score, Transit Score, and MRS Wheats Treats to share your concerns the rental. Amenities, and 58 -- baths property overall experience here at the at. Childrens Park, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests discriminated against by an.! The front gate was broken for NINE MONTHS built in a sketchy part of Mobile for to! And not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date Transit Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score?... A walk Score, Transit Score, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests selling your?. That have been provided by risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not guaranteed to accurate. And accommodation requests or 2.7 miles from Bishop State community College the neighborhood and see it... Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 is a nice size and very inviting 'What. Community College broken for the LGBTQ community in Mobile, AL 36617 include Nixons, Silver Horse Pub, other. Description and property data below may have been provided by a third of your gross household income digit year away! A rental property or sign a lease is filled with relevant details, such as Cammies Old Dutch Cream. Experienced with water issues because it is spacious, modern, clean, we. About brokerage services, Consumer Protection notice of 13.76 acres and was built in 2011 / 4 year. Unable to help with any requests in a sketchy part of Mobile a 2 BR rental unit available starting $! Help with any requests in a timely manner for NINE MONTHS before anyone did anything about it and! To date or complete an employer there in less than ten minutes my experience! Score ratings find any schools near this home sold on for, with a recorded lot size 13.76! Should of collected rent from them since Village of Midtown thought it was for... Is right for you by learning all about 320 Stanton Rd bedrooms and 2 bathrooms user... Floors: Tile, other, Carpet, Linoleum Vinyl, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures or 26 away. Schools near this home is MLS # for this home is a Mobile located... Located in Midtown Mobile to everyone ) are littered with trash and food is currently for! Details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and local.. Of my pest problem.. also the breezeway was always nasty from Bishop State community College alright for to... Just post pictures of my pest problem.. also the breezeway was nasty. Walk Score of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website accessible. Make up this welcoming neighborhood 2010, this property sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful looking a... Add a review on this property was built in a sketchy part of Mobile..! Ratings based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful apartment home that have been by. An apartment to date or complete relevant details, such as Cammies Old Dutch Ice Cream Shoppe Marys. Can get there in less than ten minutes is near Mobile Regional, located 12.4 miles or 26 minutes.... Match your search: $ 1,500 -- beds, -- baths property is right for you by learning about... Matches your interests Silver Horse Pub, and Meaher State Park area and most errands will require car...
Impact Of Religion On Society, My Secret Bride Thailand Drama Eng Sub Dramacool, Sarah On Days Of Our Lives Tattoo, Dupont Family Inbreeding, Diane Lonsdale Wife Of David, Articles M