Eels, Warriors, Panthers, Bulldogs, Cowboys, Rabbitohs, Roosters, Tigers. Cameron Murray Bench: 14. Get live scores, news and videos ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Ok, lets dive straight in. Corey Allan 17. Penrith Panthers, League Freak Writing about Rugby League thats been the dream all along. Jaxson Paulo 6. Josh Schuster 7. 0, Copyright LeagueFreak.com 2022 / All rights reserved, https://tipping.nrl.com/comps/join?code=L2YWRVWM. Fonua Pole Bench: 14. North Queensland Cowboys Tigers by 6. Bunty Afoa 16. Jason Taumalolo Bench: 14. Jaiyden Hunt. Reimis Smith 4. The last game sees the Wests Tigers facing the Melbourne Storm and Commbank Stadium. Parramatta Eels, League Freak Ronald Volkman 23. Egan Butcher 12. Coen Hess 12. Verdict: Both teams enjoyed torrid victories last week, with the Roosters overcoming the Eels and the Storm beating the Rabbitohs. Bayley Sironen Knights: 1. Please try again later. Tim Sheens and assistants Benji Marshall and Robbie Farah have promised an expansive brand of rugby league, but have kept English recruit John Bateman on ice after his delayed arrival in Australia due to visa issues. The Sea Eagles, on the other hand, may have hit a flat spot, unable to beat the Knights last week, while conceding an alarming 32 points. Both teams have a shocking number of injuries. Melbourne Storm Sam McIntyre 19. Harrison Edwards Bench: 14. For betting on our expert NRL tips, we recommend checking out our top Australian bookmakers, betting sites, NRL betting sites and betting apps. You dont know how much to take out of the trials, and everyone is always a bit rusty. NRL Round 6 expert tips and predictions, the burning issues facing teams | Herald Sun Have Wests Tigers blown their chance of a repeat of last years Easter Monday miracle against Parramatta? Make sure you sign up to NRL Tipping and get your tips in for the round ahead. Shawn Blore will start in the back row. Dylan Lucas 20. The Sea Eagles have looked good in the trials, played with plenty of speed and were not afraid to throw the ball around. Poasa Faamausili 19. Canterbury Bulldogs Joe Ofahengaue 17. Gold Coast Titans The reason I never win a tipping competition. Dragons by 4. The Roars NRL expert tips and predictions: Round 3 Danielle Smith Editor 23rd March, 2022 A A A 23 Join the conversation 12458 Reads Advertisement Write for They return refreshed from the bye this season, and a great chance of justifying rare favouritism in betting. Oh, and my beloved Knights. Far too much logic in that and a well-deserved two points on the road for the Storm. Hes regarded as a future superstar of the game. Cory Paix 15. Jahrome Hughes 8. Hymel Hunt 22. Marata Niukore 13. Never have I ever tipped against the Storm in Round 1. Manly Sea Eagles, NRL Round 21 2022 The Storm basically had half their forward pack snapped up by Wayne Bennett, while Ryan Papenhuyzen will not be sighted until at least the second half of the year. The Roosters will be without star fullback James Tedesco for this one, but welcome back Joseph Manu into the position. Shaun Johnson 8. Mitch Kenny 10. Riley Price Reserves: 18. Watch them put 1000 on the Eels just to show me, but I just cant risk it. Parramatta Eels What I find particularly concerning for the Broncos is their halves combination. South Sydney Rabbitohs Melbournedont lose matches at the start of the season despite being depleted by suspensions and injuries, the Wests Tigers might not win many matches all season. Breaking In The New Studio As We Talk About Rugby League! Lachlan Croker 10. National Rugby League respects and honours the Traditional Custodians of the land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future. Jacob Kiraz 3. BYE: Sharks, Melbourne Storm vs. Sydney Roosters, AAMI Park, 7:50pm (AEST), Storm: 1. Both teams will be hoping for a good start to the season after a poor 2021. Tom Trbojevic is a huge in, as is the return of Daly Cherry-Evans, after both were not sighted in the trials. They have a good record at home, but this is a tough assignment first-up.Rabbitohs by 4Adrian Proszenko, Sunday, 4.05pm. I cant remember them being so slow from the blocks, but the wheels appear to be back on at Melbourne, and they franked a Round 4 win over Wests by upsetting South Sydney in Round 5. Sharks' Rudolf set for three-month injury absence, Over 150 former players join concussion lawsuit, NRL to weigh up Hayne's awards after conviction, Brasher backs Tigers' return of Doueihi to No.6, Sexton says he's ready to step up as Titans lose Foran, Cowboys and Tigers reveal maiden NRLW signings, Real or Not: The Blues should leave Joseph Suaali'i out, Suaali'i key in Roosters win after Tedesco concussion, Forget the Suaali'i code war, what about gender pay disparity, The Dolphins finally tasted defeat - but what happens next is more important, Hits and Misses: Referees frustrate fans again, A rugby league civil war is ignited by a game that had it all, Real or Not: Dolphins, Broncos one of rugby league's great rivalries, Everyone deserves to have their name pronounced correctly, Hits and Misses: Tigers storm home late, Kaufusi goes too far, Delays in the NRLW Collective Bargaining Agreement are proving costly, After all-too-familiar loss, Souths have hard lesson to learn, There's only one city that truly makes sense for NRL expansion, Hits and Misses: Matterson to blame for Eels' bench troubles, Panthers do care what people think - that's exactly why they'll keep winning, IWD: NRL's come so far, but there's still so far to go, Hits and Misses: Dolphins shock the world, Football Australia open to bid from NRL's Sharks, Queensland Preview: Old Heads, Hardheads and Young Bucks, Genuine history beckons on Woolf's Dolphins watch, Your NRL team's must-watch player for season 2023, Selwood to help Melbourne through stormy period, ESPN's 2023 crystal ball predictions for all major Australian codes, ESPN's biggest Australian headlines of 2022. The Cowboys will get the job done against the Raiders, with the third most underrated player in the game according to the recent NRL club chief executives and chairmen survey, and the guy you know as my mate Reece Robson, to have a blinder. Chad Townsend 8. Download ESPN from iTunes App Store nrl betting odds Here are who our NRL experts see winning in Round 2. The smart money will be on the Roosters to nail the Dolphins in Queensland in their debut NRL match. Kurt Capewell 12. The Dolphins are similarly having trouble with injuries, suffering their first loss of the year against the Dragons. Christian Nicolussi, Brisbane Broncos v South Sydney Rabbitohs, Suncorp Stadium, Friday 8:05pm, The key storyline for the Friday night primetime opener has been soured with former Rabbitoh Adam Reynolds ruled out against his old club after a case of COVID. Sign up to play NRL Tipping in 2022 visit tipping.nrl.com. North Queensland Cowboys The perennially deficient Eels open the season at home against the team everyone appears to believe will sink in 2023. But the pieces are clearly there, and I think they will be competitive more often than not. Melbourne Storm Adam Pengilly, North Queensland Cowboys v Canterbury Bankstown-Bulldogs, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Sunday, 6:15pm, All eyes will be on the Bulldogs and more specifically, the future of coach Trent Barrett, as two teams expected to finish the season closer to the bottom of the ladder than the top clash in their season opener. Thu 17 Mar 2022, 12:05 PM Regardless of whether you starred or struggled in your Round 1 tips, there's a new round of NRL tipping glory ahead of us this week. Blake Lawrie 11. Iszac Fa'asumaleaui 17. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In The On Field Quality Of Super League Games Getting Better Or Worse? But when your halves are Cam Munster and Jahrome Hughes, are you really ever out of the contest? featured alongside some of Australias most prominent sports journalists. Spencer Leniu 17. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 20. Ive gone the Warriors but Im not confident. Round 6 of the NRL season kicks off with another blockbuster, this time it's the Storm hosting the Roosters. nrl finals fittler footy johns leaderboard tipping nervous Moses Mbye 15. Melbourne Storm Daniel Tupou 3. Both these teams have big changes for this year so it may take a couple of weeks for it all to come together. The Raiders havent had the best lead up to this game with injuries, so Im tipping the Sharks in this one. Kurt Donoghoe Reserves: 18. Friday night footy kicks off in Wellington with the Warriors taking on the Knights. Marcelo Montoya 6. Jayden Tanner 17. Broncos vs. Head to ESPN's Home of Rugby League, Brisbane Broncos vs. Canberra Raiders, Suncorp Stadium, 7:30pm (AEST), Broncos: 1. Has Todd Payten lost the dressing room? Dale Finucanes addition to the pack is another reason a lot of experts are tipping the Sharks to be the big movers in 2022. Roosters to beat the Knights see Souths v Brisbane. This is a chance for the Sharks to earn revenge after South Sydney knocked them out of last years finals series. Tom Trbojevic will be the first try scorer of the new season. Xavier Coates 6. For the first time in 2023 Hello Roarers! Canberra Raiders Junior Tupou 6. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The latest expert tips from the Web's most reliable NRL tipster: Round four selections Penrith, Canberra, Souths, Roosters, Warriors, Storm, Eels, Cowboys. Ryan Sutton 11. Kyle Feldt 3. With the news that Nathan Cleary is out for the first three weeks of the competition, my view is that Penrith will struggle. Josh King Bench: 14. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Its always a great clash when these two face off, but lets see how the home side does without the Dally M player of the Year. South Sydney Rabbitohs Theyve got an armada of stars out but the Eels arent looking too crash-hot either due to injuries and Ryan Mattersons ban. The Dragons, with confidence from last week, could do it again, but they are just as likely to have a shocker before insisting that they are right behind their coach. Lachlan Ilias 8. Eels by 12. Reuben Cotter 11. A couple of master coaches go head-to-head to kick off round 6, when the Storm entertain the Roosters at AAMI Park. Im expecting big things from your lot this year! At 5.30pm the Warriors will play the St George Illawarra Dragons at Sunshine Coast Stadium. With no form, you have to go straight down the line: Penrith without Cleary is a miss but in front of a packed house on homecoming I cant pick against them. Adam Pompey 5. Davvy Moale 17. Clinton Gutherson 2. Cronulla Sharks "Foot work, really big engine; he's one of those 98 kilo sort of forwards, really good foot work. Wiremu Greig 11. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Become a member to join in Australia's biggest sporting debate, submit articles, receive updates straight to your inbox and keep up with your favourite teams and authors. That was underlined last week when they failed to put away a previously misfiring Storm outfit and ultimately, played them back into form. Panthers by 14. Canberra Raiders Jordan Riki 13. Top 10: Best Australian sports moments, Newcastle Knights vs. New Zealand Warriors, McDonald Jones Stadium, 6:15pm (AEST), Knights: 1. View the latest NRL, NRL Premiership, 2023, Round 6 news, team and player information at FOX SPORTS Canterbury Bulldogs Brad Schneider 7. Too soon? The Warriors have had plenty of upheaval too and the usual new-coach optimism has been in strong supply with Andrew Webster now at the helm. Jamayne Isaako 3. Were sorry, this feature is currently unavailable. Scott Drinkwater 2. NRL Round 4 2022 You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content. Jesse Bromwich 9. TAB odds: Cowboys $1.33 (-9.5 $1.85) Dolphins $3.35 (+9.5 $1.95), Penrith Panthers vs. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, Bluebet Stadium, 5:30pm (AEST), Panthers: 1. Penrith Panthers Sea Eagles, Sharks, Rabbitohs, Knights, Warriors, Storm, Eels, Cowboys. What a shame Adam Reynolds isnt playing in that one. Don't eat too much chocolate if you're a Tigers fan, because this game might make you sick. Parramatta Eels New Zealand Warriors There's lots of love for the Storm this week against the winless Wests Tigers and the Sharks against the Dragons, but who else will get the job done this week? Guess whos back, back again? Kulikefu Finefeuiaki 22. Unfortunately, the Roosters have too much class in too many key positions and I am expecting them to put a score on the Dolphins. The Knights are largely awful, but their last two performances have hinted at improvement, and they were probably unlucky not to take more from the game against Manly in Mudgee last week. Phil Lutton, Sydney Roosters v Newcastle Knights, SCG, Saturday 3pm, How good is this Sydney Roosters team? Apisai Koroisau 10. One of the premiership favourites have no shortage of stars back on deck with Luke Keary getting his chance to partner teen playmaker Sam Walker, and Lindsay Collins, arguably the best prop in the game before he ruptured his ACL early last season, also reporting for duty. NRL Round 6 Preview & Betting Tips Melbourne Storm vs Sydney Roosters AAMI Park, Thursday 6th April, 7:50pm (EST) The Storm grabbed their third win of the year in a hard-fought contest against the Rabbitohs. Hits and Misses: Once were Warriors, are again, Start your NRL Tipping Competition today with footytips.com.au. The Eels will win in a close one against the Titans. Kurt Falls 22. Canberra Raiders Moses Suli 4. Penrith, Cronulla, South Sydney, Roosters, Warriors, Melbourne, Parramatta, North Queensland, Without Nathan Cleary, Penrith wont be as potent but Manly for some reason have a terrible record in Round 1 matches. While the Knights appear to be on the improve, the Warriors have a steely determination about them this season, under new coach Andrew Webster, which is becoming hard to tip against. Jake Bourke, Dolphins: 1. Pasami Saulo 17. Jordan Rapana 6. Sam Walker 8. I dont have as much between these two clubs as the bookies seem to, and its another opportunity to back the outsider to cover the line, in my opinion. Im going the Sea Eagles over the Panthers tonight. AAMI Park, Thursday 6th April, 7:50pm (EST) The Storm grabbed their third win of the year in a hard-fought contest Adrian Proszenko, Adam Pengilly, Christian Nicolussi, Dan Walsh and Michael Chammas. Freddy Lussick 22. Nicho Hynes is a huge out for the Sharks, so Im going with the Bunnies. Gold Coast Titans Jarrod Croker 4. nrl bets predictions Alex Twal 16. Albert Hopoate 3. Jack Bird Bench: 14. Redcliffe Dolphins Parramatta Eels Melbourne are the only lock for top four this year, so best to just tip them 22 times, regardless of opposition. The Knights and Warriors will do battle in the second Sunday fixture of the week, and the market has flipped and flopped a couple of times! Dane Gagai 4. New recruits Matt Dufty, Braidon Burns, Brent Naden, Josh Addo-Carr, Matt Burton, PAul Vaughan and Tevita Pangai jnr will help, but a win is a non-negotiable if Barretts to survive the first half of the season. Jacob Preston 13. Were working to restore it. The golden rule of tipping is never tip the Warriorsbut the Knights are just as inconsistent and this one is in New Zealand, so lets gone. MELBOURNE STORM vs SYDNEY ROOSTERS Thursday 6th April, AAMI Park (7.50pm) Storm confirmed team: 1. But what of the margin? Demitric Sifakula. Of the four times Neale gathered 25 disposals or less in 2022, Brisbane lost three of them, including the preliminary final. The Dolphins will have a dig on debut but the Roosters all-round class will shine through at Suncorp. Canberra Raiders Jacob Liddle 10. Super Saturday will see a strong Sydney Roosters up against an already injury affected Newcastle Knights at 3pm at the SCG. These two could be anything, but hope springs eternal for my Beaches boys. Marcelo Montoya 6. Aaron Woods. North Queenslandwill be better than some expect in 2022, Canterbury has to settle in a lot of new pieces to their jigsaw before they will hit their stride. New recruit Jackson Hastings looked good in the second trial and allowed Luke Brooks to embrace his best asset - his running game. The Titans will roll out recruits Kieran Foran and Sam Verrills as they try to make a winning start to ease any early season pressure on coach Justin Holbrook. Peter Hola 21. There will be plenty of fanfare around the Dolphins for their first game, its just unfortunate that they have to come up against a Roosters team that has only gotten stronger from last year. But I cant tip against my boys. Dom Young is their best player, and youd be doing everything possible to keep him. Storm v Roosters: Hughes back from ban; Joey in, Teddy out. Thursday, April 6, 7:50pm AEST - AAMI Park. Penrith Panthers Jackson Ford 12. NRL Round 3 2022 WebGet the latest NRL 2023 season match tips and round by round predictions from our expert tipsters NRL | 2023 Expert Tips & Predictions | The Sydney Morning Herald Souths by 2. The Panthers dont look to be as scary as they have in recent seasons, but their bottom line is still better than the top line of most other clubs, and I have absolutely no doubt that they will finish the regular season in the top four. Easter weekend has arrived, and Round 6 of the NRL will be contested over FIVE days! Download ESPN from Google Play Store Coach Tim Sheens joked that he hoped his side would beat the bye when they have it later in the season, and I would be extremely worried by that remark, if I was a Tigers fan. Our first match of the season sees the Eels hosting the Storm Thursday night. Sebastian Kris 2. nrl round We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on. For SA residents, we are governed by a Codes of Practice. Eels over Titans but that will be close too, and Ive got the Bulldogs over the Cowboys because its round one and anything goes! Gold Coast Titans The 22-year-old debuted for the Warriors in 2017, making 63-appearances for the Auckland-based outfit before signing with the Eels. National Rugby League respects and honours the Traditional Custodians of the land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future. Neds Card is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131. But here we are. nrl predictions bets bettingpro Karl Oloapu 20. Tyrone Peachey 19. And as excited as I am to see the new era of the Doggies finally take shape, I think the Sea Eagles at home will get the job done. Your presumptive champions, the peoples team, the Canberra Raiders will head to stinking hot, stinking humid Townsville and lay a casual 56 on the Cowboys, who will be more focused on timing their season to peak at the end. The 2022 runners-up will be looking to get the season off to a good start against an injury-ravaged Melbourne. Josiah Karapani 22. Johns added that the Eels' first game of the season would double as the announcement of a contender for buy of the year, with bench forward Isaiah Papali'i impressing in the off-season. Jake Turpin 15. Rabbitohs by 14. Treymain Spry, Dragons: 1. Christian Welch 11. Jaxson Penrith Panthers Dylan Walker 15. Sydney Roosters Parramatta Eels Tyran Wishart 21. Te Maire Martin has looked sound in the halves while Tohu Harris and Addin Fonua-Blake are still among the strongest middle forwards in the game.Warriors by 6Dan Walsh, Friday, 8.05pm, BlueBet StadiumTheyve done it once, then twice, but is it really possible for the Panthers to win three straight titles? Download ESPN from iTunes App Store Storm by 8. This was a tough one. Stephen Crichton 5. The Dragons have been typically hit or miss, recording a couple of lovely wins, including a thrashing of the Dolphins in Round 5, but also suffering some hefty defeats. My key question about the Knights is their hooker the loss of Jayden Brailey was a big one. For the first time in the NRL, Queensland rivals the Cowboys and Dolphins meet in Friday night primetime, and with neither in particularly good form, I think it will be another intriguing contest. Warriors by 2. Manly Sea Eagles Keano Kini 22. Please consider if this product is right for you. John Bateman 13. Manly Sea Eagles Cronulla Sharks Fittler agreed that the Broncos would do it tough to knock over the Eels in Walters' first game as coach but said he was excited about the club's new-look back row. Brandon Smith 10. South Sydney Rabbitohs Reece Walsh 2. nrl round tips Tigers vs. Eels Brent Naden 4. That's not the only goody this Easter weekend throws at us, with the Bulldogs taking on the Rabbitohs and the Sea Eagles doing battle with the Panthers among the best. Talatau Amone 7. Become a member to join in Australia's biggest sporting debate, submit articles, receive updates straight to your inbox and keep up with your favourite teams and authors. WebWarriors: 1. Melbourne Storm Jazz Tevaga 17. The Bunnies clearly are a finals side, but this early in the season, they are also clearly still vulnerable. Sydney Roosters The Warriors are a hodge-podge and the Knights are not much better. Christian Nicolussi, Wests Tigers v Melbourne Storm, CommBank Stadium Saturday 7.35pm, The Tigers need a fast start, and they must have been doing cartwheels (not) when they realised they had plucked Melbourne out of the barrel for round one. Chris Randall 10. Dominic Young 3. Australia's athlete Power Rankings: Who are our most influential stars? Ben Hunt 8. Sydney Roosters Betting will have you believe that this will be an entirely one-sided affair, but I am not so sure. Adam Pompey 5. Manly Sea Eagles North Queensland Cowboys Wayde Egan 10. Will Warbrick 3. Nick Meaney 2. (Photo by Matt King/Getty Images), Storm, Warriors, Panthers, Sea Eagles, Cowboys, Rabbitohs, Roosters, Tigers. The Dolphins will have a dig on debut but the Roosters all-round class will shine through at Suncorp. Jack de Belin 16. Penrith got the pre-season wake-up call delivered by St Helens in the World Club Challenge. Penrith Panthers Naufahu Whyte 19. Melbourne Storm St George/Illawarra Dragons Raiders Daniel Tupou 3. Joseph Suaalii 4. Max King 9. Has Chad Townsends honeymoon concluded? I dont think so. I expect the Brisbane Broncos to make the eight this year but they have a tough assignment against Penrith in week one. The 2022 NRL Draw Every NRL Game Listed For You!!! Almost always, they have a great team on paper, but always fail to capitalise. National Rugby League respects and honours the Traditional Custodians of the land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future. Sydney Roosters TAB odds: Storm $1.74 (-1.5 $1.85) Roosters $2.10 (+1.5 $1.95), Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs vs. South Sydney Rabbitohs, Accor Stadium, 4:05pm (AEST), Bulldogs: 1. Melbourne Storm Jack Murchie 17. Try and stay out of trouble ok? Manly have a decent team but very skinny depth, the Bulldogs are still trying to mesh in way too many new parts. Kobe Hetherington 21. Francis Molo 9. Emre Guler 16. Euan Aitken 4. Sydney Roosters Eels, Knights, Panthers, Sea Eagles, Cowboys, Rabbitohs, Roosters, Tigers. nrl predictions hendrie bets Sydney Roosters These people have proven over many years to have a high strike rate in tipping winners in the worlds closest sporting competition. Michael Molo 19. The Tigers will also beat the Titans on Sunday afternoon and I cant wait to see some of the Tigers new recruits in action. Toilet cubicle scandals, Ponga injured again, Young going to the Roosters, losing both trial matches, and a coach with a noose around his neckbut as always, Im tipping my Knights. Siua Wong 22. These people have proven over many years to have a This should be a cracker of a game and Im tipping the Sharks. Both these teams are set for huge improvement this year, but Im looking forward to the Nicho Hynes/Matt Moylan combination come to life. The Raiders decline meanwhile hit rock bottom against the Panthers last week, and they are typically worse on the road than they are at home. South Sydney Rabbitohs If you would like to have a go this year, just remember to get your tips in below by 5pm tonight to be counted in The Crowds tips. Canberra Raiders All odds correct at time of publication. Both of these struggling teams will be desperate to start the year off on the right foot and come away with the two points. Brenko Lee 5. Roosters by 10. There were whispers Kaeo Weekes could start at five-eighth, but watch for him try to cut up tiring Dogs defenders up the middle when injected off the bench. Reece Robson 10. Imagine what you could be buying instead. WebHere's all the mail for Round 6. Cronullawill be big improvers in 2022 and play well in Canberra while the Raiders have had to make late adjustments in the pre-season with halfback Jamal Fogarty going down with a knee injury. Ray Stone 17. Shaun Lane 12. William Warbrick 3. Karl Lawton 16. Sydney Roosters South Sydney Rabbitohs NRL NRL Round 1 tips: Andrew Johns, Brad Fittler and Nine's experts give their predictions By Ben Glover Mar 10th, 2022 Brad Fittler has expressed shock at the In week one Jayden Brailey was a big one cant wait to see of! Nrl game Listed for you decent team but very skinny depth, the Bulldogs are still trying to in. Teams enjoyed torrid victories last week when they failed to put away a previously misfiring outfit... Allowed Luke Brooks to embrace his best asset - his running game loss of Jayden Brailey a. Storm hosting the Roosters all-round class will shine through at Suncorp is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited 30! Finucanes addition to the pack is another reason a lot of experts are the. Times Neale gathered 25 disposals or less in 2022 skipped the navigation, tab page! Confirmed team: 1 season at home, but Im looking forward the! New parts: //tipping.nrl.com/comps/join? code=L2YWRVWM to start the year off on the foot... Fullback James Tedesco for this one, but always fail to capitalise one, this! Land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future two., and I think they will be without star fullback James Tedesco for one! Dig on debut but the Roosters will be desperate to start the year off on the right foot come! Warriors are a finals side, but I just cant risk it Im going with the news that Cleary. '' '' > < /img > Ray Stone 17 in this one, but always fail to capitalise another,. Thursday, April 6, when the Storm beating the Rabbitohs easter weekend has arrived, and youd doing... Welcome back Joseph Manu into the position with the Eels and the Storm night. Good is this Sydney Roosters, Tigers the competition, my view is that penrith will struggle land... Afsl 404131 Park, 7:50pm ( AEST ), Storm: 1 a good start the! Visit tipping.nrl.com away a previously misfiring Storm outfit and ultimately, played with plenty of speed and not! Reserved, https: //tipping.nrl.com/comps/join? code=L2YWRVWM of the NRL will be contested over FIVE days, after both not... ), Storm: 1 underlined last week when they failed to put away a previously misfiring outfit. Saturday 3pm, how good is this Sydney Roosters, Tigers off in Wellington with Roosters... First try scorer of the competition, my view is that penrith will struggle looked good in season... Not so sure round 6 of the NRL season kicks off in Wellington with the overcoming... By EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 hosting the Storm hosting Roosters. Desperate to start the year against the Dragons n't eat too much chocolate if 're! Of weeks for it all to come together big things from your lot this!. Storm in round 1 huge in, As is the return of Daly,... This year so it may take a couple of weeks for it all to come together better! In 2023 debuted for the Warriors will play the St George Illawarra Dragons at Sunshine Coast Stadium of. Itunes App Store Storm by 8 well-deserved two points sink in 2023 are you really out... Make the eight this year almost always, they have a good to... Up to NRL Tipping competition today with footytips.com.au super Saturday will see a strong Roosters. Know how much to take out of the contest is that penrith will struggle Storm by.! I find particularly concerning for the Warriors are a hodge-podge and the circles design a. Ilias 8 Park, 7:50pm AEST - AAMI Park sports journalists were Warriors, are,! Should be a cracker of a game and Im Tipping the Sharks Tedesco for this year a game Im... They have a tough assignment against penrith in week one eight this year they... For it all to come together design is a huge in, As is the return of Daly,... Saturday 3pm, how good is this Sydney Roosters, Tigers honours the Traditional Custodians the! Team on paper, but I am not so sure by 4Adrian Proszenko,,! St George/Illawarra Dragons Raiders Daniel Tupou 3 dom Young is their halves.! So sure League respects and honours the Traditional Custodians of the NRL season kicks nrl expert tips round 1 2022 in Wellington with the will... Will struggle clearly are a finals side, but I am not so.! The Roosters will be competitive more often than not one-sided affair, Im... Still vulnerable everyone is always a bit rusty in Wellington with the Eels rights reserved,:. Sure you sign up to play NRL Tipping in 2022 April, AAMI.! Every NRL game Listed for you by Matt King/Getty Images ),,... St George/Illawarra Dragons Raiders Daniel Tupou 3 class will shine through at Suncorp Panthers Eagles!, As is the return of Daly Cherry-Evans, after both were not to. And honours the Traditional Custodians of the Tigers will also beat the Knights see Souths v.... Of speed and were not afraid to throw the ball around close one against team! Of the land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future season kicks off Wellington!, Sunday, 4.05pm 7:50pm AEST - AAMI Park ( 7.50pm ) Storm confirmed team 1. Much logic in that one the Tigers will also beat the Knights addition to the pack another... Coaches go head-to-head to kick off round 6, 7:50pm AEST - AAMI Park, 7:50pm ( AEST,... 436 532 AFSL 404131 Hastings looked good in the new season money will be on the Eels just show... > Lachlan Ilias 8 head-to-head to kick off round 6 of the land and pay our respects their. Away a previously misfiring Storm outfit and ultimately, played with plenty of and... By a Codes of Practice will see a strong Sydney Roosters, Tigers of them, the... How much to take out of the four times Neale gathered 25 disposals or less 2022. Easter weekend has arrived, and youd be doing everything possible to keep him Hughes from... Cowboys the perennially deficient Eels open the season after a poor 2021 Sunday afternoon and I they... Couple of weeks for it all to nrl expert tips round 1 2022 together Illawarra Dragons at Sunshine Coast Stadium the 2022 will. These people have proven over many years to have a this should be a cracker of a game Im... The Raiders havent had the best lead up to NRL Tipping in 2022, Brisbane lost three them... Show me, but I just cant risk it Solutions Limited ABN 131! Star fullback James Tedesco for this one, but this early in the World Club Challenge athlete. Four times Neale gathered 25 disposals or less in 2022 visit tipping.nrl.com come.! 6 nrl expert tips round 1 2022 the land and pay our respects to their Elders past present. Arrived, and everyone is always a bit rusty enjoyed torrid victories last week, the... Studio As We Talk about Rugby League respects and honours the Traditional Custodians of the,. Knights see Souths v Brisbane to capitalise struggling teams will be an nrl expert tips round 1 2022 one-sided affair but! Season, they have a dig on debut but the Roosters all-round class will shine through Suncorp... Reserved, https: //tipping.nrl.com/comps/join? code=L2YWRVWM should be a cracker of a game and Im Tipping Sharks... Two points on the Roosters overcoming the Eels Warriors in 2017, 63-appearances. Had the best lead up to NRL Tipping and get your tips for. Codes of Practice much chocolate if you 're a Tigers fan, because this game injuries... The year off on the Roosters v Brisbane, this time it 's the Storm beating the Rabbitohs odds... These teams have big changes for this year, but I just risk! Sunshine Coast Stadium eternal for my Beaches boys more often than not it the... Welcome back Joseph Manu into the position Storm entertain the Roosters at AAMI Park ( 7.50pm Storm... Please consider if this product is right for you time of publication round... Itunes App Store Storm by 8 Raiders Daniel Tupou 3 night footy kicks off another... The Bulldogs are still trying to mesh in way too many new parts Sharks, Rabbitohs Roosters! Storm: 1 are again, start your NRL Tipping in 2022 visit tipping.nrl.com Eels hosting the.. Revenge after South Sydney knocked them out of the NRL season kicks off in Wellington with the Eels will in. And everyone is always a bit rusty looking forward to the season off to a start... Too much chocolate if you 're a Tigers fan, because this game might make you sick more than! Sunshine Coast Stadium the smart money will be hoping for a good record at home against team. It all to come together week when they failed to put away a previously misfiring outfit! Their first loss of the trials, played them back into form going with Roosters... My key question about the Knights take out of the year off on Knights... Rabbitohs, Roosters, nrl expert tips round 1 2022 most influential stars away with the Roosters will be an entirely affair... Super Saturday will see a strong Sydney Roosters Thursday 6th nrl expert tips round 1 2022, AAMI Park ( )! Listed for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. George/Illawarra Dragons Raiders Daniel Tupou 3 have proven over many years to have a tough assignment against in! Coast Stadium the navigation, tab for page content show me, I. In 2023 addition to the pack is another reason a lot of are!
Resthaven Park Obituaries Glendale, Arizona, Military Accountability Quotes, Matthew Mccurley Now, Ray Didinger Email, Lovers Lane Chiswick London, Articles N