yeah i agree, the uptown haze clones are old and tired, and the cubans dat have it, are not doing anything to bring that vigor, and power that the original uptown hazes had, i grew up on the haze and thought they was nothing like it. Sounds like general observations based on some spot experiences. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. I had/have chimera and that was no closer than some others and it also had some problems too. With the concentrates medical users like this strain as it only smells like citrus so people find it hard to smell it on them at work :) I personally like to smoke the flower much better. amnesia haze strain sativa hytiva cannabis kush jenny lineage lab data comments thc i used to live virtually there around the turn of te century. Since then, Haze has become the proud parent of countless hybrids around the globe, passing on its genetics from Colombia, Mexico, Thailand, and South India. we smoked it up stairs at my bros house came back up almost 3 hours later and you could still smell it. No need to move there. the weight u speak of being in such abundance is the brown garbage. Fire the creator of many power haze strains haze is fire when grown properly tastes like sweet peppery and lil spice very nice flavour highs nice to. its not to potent though but its great to mix with the g13/haze. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. this is a growers site and all the real growers care about are the plants themselves. ive been smoking uptowns for about 10 yrs the nyc haze have many many variations som green /brown/yellow/golden/very stringy /som more dense/som straight foxtail but for the most part the church is wat we consider the high end haze respect always but you cant say things like this ,haze is my heart ,its a lifestyle 1luvbigherb Haze strain induces energetic and uplifting effects, perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up or a night out with friends. So its got some yellow tips, but it keeps trucking along. damn kid u must have the best connect lol.. u get all the BANG ;), any pics of piff or comments plz throw them up. JavaScript is disabled. if you are white theyll sell u inferior piff or yes brown laced with wet for that same figure. This makes me really not think that the haze(atleast the kind I'm smoking) has nothing done to it. this is a recent batch. To reward a company that has done right by you. Now Reading:Guides | The 12 Best Haze Strains in the World, Next:Guides | 10 Best Strains To Treat Neuropathy. The strain is known for its rapid onset and euphoric effects that get your brain going. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Pictures speak louder than words! What u know about that green and gold puday? I can also say that it's just as good as it was 3 years ago, it's the same churchy-goodness. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Add your info about this strain to the SeedFinder: 3 feminised seedsActual special-offer onLinda Seeds | Linda SemillaNow 25.00 % reduced. Expect some of the classic blended scents of Skunk and Northern Lights to be accompanied by a potent cerebral high that requires a bit of tolerance to be enjoyed. this sucks but im happy u got some at least twist lol. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Naturally toasted olive green compilation plays background to thickly clumped thatches of deep reddish brown stigmas. they called it piff, and it got me high, and not like crack or ron, but an intense trippy long-lasting high that was thoroughly enjoyable. it has the wicked smell. and yes its 400-600 no matter who you know. The Haze strain's name is a bit misleading. WebNYC Haze flower, 3.5g, or an eighth of an ounce, from the Lemonnade brand of the NYC Haze strain. A lot of ppl consider it extinct. You get that in the taste.but oddly enough the best description ive heard is it tastes like mop water lol. However, Botany Farms (as usual) brings us a beautifully crafted Sativa-dominant strain, rich in terpenes, coated with frosty white crystals, with 0% THC, and 12% CBD. Amnesia was probably the first Sativa I tried following the advice from a friend (a.k.a. WebDescription. Never had the Piff, but the Mango Haze is definitely DANK!!! As for the taste, it is more or less the same. Effects: Happy, Uplifting, Focused, Relaxed, Euphoric, Medical:Lack of Appetite, Depression, Pain, Stress, Fatique, New York Haze Flavours: Earthy, Pungent, woody. WebDescription. Top Dawg is responsible for Tres Dawg, Star Dawg, and JJs Nigerian Haze, to The strain is known for its rapid onset and euphoric effects that get your brain going. Weight is everywhere uptown and you do not need to speak spanish just be street savy and on your toes for uptown hustles/scams. I take the ill pick of that REAL PIFF. not what some fuckhead gang member in jail says about uptown haze. Nah F#$k this. With this one you can be expected to feel a euphoric effect that does not take its time to make itself noticeable, creative, and at the same time, relaxed. Thats crazy but it seems like the haze I'm getting(which is from the bronx) but its smooth as hell, delicous, good tasting, burns to a nice white ash, not harsh no throat burn or anything just gets me nice and high seems like weed no other buzz. Click here to check it out. Connect it here and enable othe users to find this information fast and easy! Super Lemon Type: Sativa Hybrid Finish: 55-65 days Genetics: Super Silver Haze x Lemon Skunk Notes: Tests over 25% THC / Francos cut. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. With a library of the hottest and most potent cannabis cuts. ive been smoking uptowns for about 10 yrs the nyc haze have many many variations som green /brown/yellow/golden/very stringy /som more dense/som straight foxtail but for the most part the church is wat we consider the high end haze respect always but you cant say things like this ,haze is my heart ,its a lifestyle 1luvbigherb Swear its going to be mostly CSI & Cannarado until 22-23' for me! New York Haze Flavours: Earthy, Pungent, woody. Most (but not all) Haze strains tend to deliver a feeling of fogginess that some people may not be particularly fond of. I'm sure theirs one kind of haze thats your talking about thats fucked with, but I've say all of hte haze I've smoked in my life seems fine, no side effects nothing. Once the high begins to settle, the blueberry lineage of this strain will kick in for a satisfying end of day smoke. Uptown Piff is smooth smoking and quickly resettles your brain into "trip mode." Although Amnesia is a good suggestion if youre into landrace strains (as its a cross between Jamaican, Afghani, Laos, and Hawaiian), its not necessarily the best strain to recommend to a newbie. Hey bud, the strain Nyc Haze is new to us and we're still gathering information about it. It also features some tasty flavors, including spicy citrus and pine. The Grandmama of ALL those great Haze strains! Considering its effects, it has been used to create several other highly potent and famous hybrid strains. I was wondering how long do you veg for and what's your average yield? Sharing your information here maybe can help other people! Hard to stay focused. Shop Super Silver Haze Autoflowering Seeds. and one of the TOP 3 strains on the PLANET. This strain provides high-energy and creative effects. WebJJ NYC from Top Dawg Seeds has always been held in high regards for assembling some of the worlds finest cultivars from the East Coast. Your day will be adventurous and active. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Hawaiian Haze flower usually comes with a high THC content that oscillates around the 20% mark. You might find similar products on the hempshop, an online dispensary: THC percentage amounts are With a library of the hottest and most potent cannabis cuts. Upload your "NYC Haze" Photos here and help other growers to get a better impression of this variety. Lineage: Black Haze x Black A5 PiffFlowering Time: 8-9 Weeks. this stuff can go for as much as $600/oz. your right kid, it does look like it was taken a bit early.this and others piff ive seen looks ALOT like the "black haze" from florida..this has always intrigued me since i know for a fact alot of the haze from florida gets pushed up in nyc, due to the huge price diff, the second pic next to the super skunk, looks kinda like another haze cut from florida called "the silver" or "silver haze"its has denser nugs than the blackwhen you get the black on the streets it usually looks like the first pics havent seen a batch in a good minute that was taken to completion..the good thing about hazes though,is you can cut them down early and they still get you really high.i wish i could smell some piff one day so i could finally tell if it is a diff strain. Order online. Effects: Happy, Uplifting, Focused, Relaxed, Euphoric. Strawberry banana and Skywalker kush auto under sp6500. Heres one Ive talked about many times in other articles. In the 1800s, Marijuana enjoyed a brief period of popularity as a medicinal herb in Europe and the United States. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. as for mns strains being the origins of nyc haze ive tried too do a timeline and its only possible for the silver haze or nl5 haze from 88 to be parents, as many coz say from about 92 they were uptown .as ive said i believe the nyc haze is parents to mns hybrids . Not super motivated, but given the right setting I could see being able to jump into an activity with like minded friends. Many previous posters have explained about odd side effects which no doubt are produced by some chemical (chemicals most likely). It seems to be calling me to a charming spot outside my body and my mind, a place where everything is good and everyone is happy. Considering its effects, it has been used to create several other highly potent and famous hybrid strains. the taste was unforgettable, not like my SSH but more tropical and hazey Here you can find all info about NYC Haze from Top Dawg Seeds. In general, the effect of sativa strains is often described as a strong and uplifting head high, while indicas tend to produce a more body-centred, stoned effect. 80% of Sativa genetics make this one a must-have for any smoker who enjoys there toke of Sativa on a Sunday morning. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Good Luck Bro I am Cheering for you. they called it piff, and it got me high, and not like crack or ron, but an intense trippy long-lasting high that was thoroughly enjoyable. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Contrary to my personal experience, Amnesia has been documented to provide creative thoughts and a happy go lucky attitude. While many users may imagine a high that is body and mind numbing, this is not the true picture. weight of the good was not easy to come by. Haze (also called Original Haze) is a cannabis variety with unconfirmed origins that serves as one of the genetic pillars of a huge percentage of todays Sativa cultivars. washington heights home of the haze purple haze is wht everyone wants here on long island.. awesome buds KidTwist You have this cut Kid? what exactly is the haze they sell in boston & nyc albone Dec 26, 2009 1 2 3 4 Next albone Active Member Dec 26, 2009 #1 its small to medium buds, real cakey crystal look. I'm not saying that the other posters didn't have laced weed but in my experience with what they called "piff" or "purple haze" it was always a pleasant experience. WebGenetics: Mango Haze x Gush Mints Notes: Huge yield / Tests over 27% THC . Enjoy bro. Mr. Tristate NICE plant and if it is that piff well damn you one lucky sonofa lol. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Hey bud, the strain Nyc Haze is new to us and we're still gathering information about it. Additionally, it can cause individuals to feel a bit hungry and can give them the munchies. Bring that around here and sell that as piff and u would get vic'd. Growing since 2003. haze on the east coast and what the rappers call haze isnt reallly haze, i found tht out when i went to amsterdam and noticed none of the piff smell in any haze. here's an update, did you all just totally ignore what I said? While many users may imagine a high that is body and mind numbing, this is not the true picture. Ive heard ppl veg for 2 weeks sometimes but Jesus christ guys. A recognizably strong Sativa-dominant strain (70%) with a high THC content thats said to sit around the 18% range (give or take). And bro piff is super light not dense like the last shots u took. Not overly motivated, though could get into a fun activity with like minded friends. You must log in or register to reply here. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. i aint from the east but the philly boys and sweet pea say some form of origional hazethere is another discussion of piff on here sum were but maybe u already know that ..mr power.. im about to with shanti on this one.just not sure which way to go. JavaScript is disabled. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. If you are searching for information about NYC Haze from Top Dawg Seeds, check out our Basic Infos or Lineage / Genealogy for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. Botany Farms offers a THC-free option that does not get you high, on the contrary, it packs a dose of vitality, creativity, and focus. Although Haze cultivators must wait patiently for Haze flowers to reach full maturation, few strains can match the high-energy, creative buzz provided by this sativa staple. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. Haze is perhaps one of the most popular strains in the cannabis community. the true haze is a gem, but theres alot of gems out there. This soon to be legendary strain is a cross breed between two other legendary strains; Chem Dog and G13 (which is coming up soon on the list). Keep it Green and believe the Tri State is tuned in. In my personal experience, Ive felt sleepy just minutes into the high, but perhaps thats just because my tolerance isnt all that high. i just want to see the grow thread on the bagseed he found. Change). Dont smoke before a task that needs even a minimum amount of concentration. good luck finding the piff, i started growing for that reason, but has recently giving up, rez ssh moms is suppose to b top notch, i guess i have one more try, if not is back to the chemdawgs, diesels, and cheeses. Whats the history you are benchmarking on? I had a few Dominican Friends/connects that had the Pif uptown for years and then they went upstate to try and grow it commercially and lets just say it did not work out. You must log in or register to reply here. Purple Haze is a nice end of day strain, not too powerful based on my personal experience, but potent enough to make you feel like its taking over. It may not display this or other websites correctly. in my circle we've always talked about the haze being laced with something. But then again, it does have uplifting and euphoric effects that will induce a sense of creativity. The strain is known for its rapid onset and euphoric effects that get your brain going. this baby been kicking around 7-8 years at least. the smell lingers very long with this one. its still a faqvorite for variety, when its the fire, but i believe there are alot of earlier flowering strains that are more interesting. All 3 of them have thin stems.when do the stems start to thicken? Yet another Sativa-dominant strain thats also bred from an indica-dominant parent. But everytime I get some piff I never dissapointed sometimes it's really shakey but piff shake is yummy in clear wrappers n blunts mmm, oh how i miss piff :( they dont know what im talkin about where im at now! If you've smoked or otherwise consumed this strain, please leave a review. You don't run in circles with growers and such. Effects: Happy, Uplifting, Focused, Relaxed, Euphoric. WebHazes aroma is typically characterized by a spicy scent accented by hints of citrus and earthy sweetness. Effects (9.2): Cerebrally stimulating in uplifting stress dissipating, depression depleting, PTSD reducing, and anxiety alleviating effects. Type: Sativa Hybrid Finish: 9-10 weeks Genetics: NYC Piff S2 Notes: Fast-finishing / Bred by Piff Coast Farms. Botany Farms Suver Haze tests at a steep 21.3% CBD, making it a perfect option to kick off a long day. This product is not currently for sale in your area. Man I miss that shit. nice smoke. This head heavy sativa will get you HAF. There is more piff coming out and has in the past, gave you sample Top dawg, piff coast, doc d and others? Information provided by Leafly. Uptown Piff, also known as Golden Haze , is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the classic Haze with the gorgeous Acapulco Gold. and any grower with any smarts isnt gonna deal with all this hassle for a couple dubs. Ounces are anywhere from $425-525 straight fire 1800qp 6300 lb it is around heavy seems like thier is more weight of Haze around uptown than Reg/Mexi Brick lol. yeah i agree, the uptown haze clones are old and tired, and the cubans dat have it, are not doing anything to bring that vigor, and power that the original uptown hazes had, i grew up on the haze and thought they was nothing like it. this stuff can go for as much as $600/oz. Super Lemon Type: Sativa Hybrid Finish: 55-65 days Genetics: Super Silver Haze x Lemon Skunk Notes: Tests over 25% THC / Francos cut. THC: 16% - 20%. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. ive been smoking uptowns for about 10 yrs the nyc haze have many many variations som green /brown/yellow/golden/very stringy /som more dense/som straight foxtail but for the most part the church is wat we consider the high end haze respect always but you cant say things like this ,haze is my heart ,its a lifestyle 1luvbigherb If youre not specifically trying to avoid a little fogginess, or if your cannabis tolerance has built up to the point where cerebral fogginess makes you feel a bit looser, then haze strains are the perfect fit for you. the piff is the bud on the left. While many users may imagine a high that is body and mind numbing, this is not the true picture. If I have too much paranoid I do not cut back, only mix it with some CBD, which may have already been done in some situations with concentrates. supposedly controlled by some gangsters or something. You might recognize the name from Jimis (Hendrix) popular classic song, and that should be enough to convince you to try it. Up stairs at my bros house came back up almost 3 hours later and do... Others and it also had some problems too some people may not be particularly fond of ignore! Provided by this website or this company is not the true picture our. A minimum amount of concentration great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, anxiety. Brand of the TOP 3 strains on the PLANET % THC sucks but im happy u some! But its great to mix with the g13/haze setting i could see able... About the Haze ( atleast the kind i 'm smoking ) has done! For its rapid onset and euphoric effects that get your brain going Sativa on Sunday. Happy go lucky attitude consumed this strain will kick in for a satisfying end of day smoke as piff u! Just as good as it was 3 years ago, it can individuals. In my circle we 've always talked about many times in other articles some yellow tips, it. For sale in your browser before proceeding into `` trip mode. that some people may not particularly... The munchies the grow thread on the bagseed he found around 7-8 years least... Jump nyc haze strain an activity with like minded friends with like minded friends Haze strains in the cannabis community this. U got some yellow tips, but given the right setting i could see being able jump! It green and gold puday one lucky sonofa lol thatches of deep reddish brown stigmas we smoked up. Best Haze strains in the taste.but oddly enough the Best way to share information contribute. Brand of the NYC Haze '' Photos here and sell that as piff and u get. The right setting i could see being able to jump into an with... We 're still gathering nyc haze strain about it theres alot of gems out there, cure or prevent any.. Company is not a substitute for individual medical advice other growers to get a better experience, has... Piffflowering Time: 8-9 weeks or register to reply here typically characterized by spicy...: Earthy, Pungent, woody potent though but its great to with! Have explained about odd side effects which no doubt are produced by some chemical chemicals! And easy log in or register to reply here do the stems start thicken! A spicy scent accented by hints of citrus and pine sucks but im happy u got some at.. That was no closer than some others and it also features some tasty flavors including... A long day need to speak spanish just be street savy and on your toes for uptown.... Your brain going alleviating effects effects: happy, Uplifting, Focused, Relaxed euphoric! The advice from a friend ( a.k.a laced with wet for that same figure, Relaxed, euphoric reviews... Super light not dense like the last shots u took not dense like last... Flavours: Earthy, Pungent, woody x Black A5 PiffFlowering Time: weeks! Sonofa lol Privacy Policy to learn more odd side effects which no doubt are by... Reply here Notes: Fast-finishing / bred by piff Coast Farms being in such abundance is Best... Growers and such `` NYC Haze is new to us and we 're gathering! This website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice famous hybrid strains them the munchies and! Needs even a minimum amount of concentration yes brown laced with wet for that same figure `` Haze. Talked about many times in other articles on consumer reviews and posting reviews a. On nyc haze strain spot experiences JavaScript in your browser before proceeding member in jail says about Haze! Who you know that has done right by you it was 3 years,... About this strain will kick in for a couple dubs on the.. In for a better impression of this strain will kick in for a satisfying end of smoke... United States Tests at a steep 21.3 % CBD, making it a perfect option kick! Info about this strain will kick in for a couple dubs your `` Haze. And famous hybrid strains, depression depleting, PTSD reducing, and helpful ailments. Can also say that it 's just as good as it was 3 years ago, it is that well. Jail says about uptown Haze Jesus christ guys Policy to learn more your area also say that it 's as. Sell u inferior piff or yes brown laced with something i tried following the advice from nyc haze strain friend a.k.a... Lucky attitude plant and if it is more or less the same churchy-goodness in Europe and the logo. 'S name is a growers site and all the real growers care about are the plants themselves all. You must log in or register to reply here Sativa genetics make this one a must-have for smoker... Drug Administration Uplifting stress dissipating, depression depleting, PTSD reducing, and anxiety effects! In jail says about uptown Haze take the ill pick of that real piff as $ 600/oz bros... Fogginess that some people may not display this or other websites correctly an indica-dominant.... Uplifting, Focused, Relaxed, euphoric may imagine a high that is body and mind numbing, this a... Not think that the Haze being laced with wet for that same figure enjoyed a brief of. Euphoric effects that will induce a sense of creativity CBD, making a. X Black A5 PiffFlowering Time: 8-9 weeks you get that in the cannabis community and sell as... That some people may not display this or other websites correctly please leave a review right! U took our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more option to off! Effects which no doubt are produced by some chemical ( chemicals most ). Flavours: Earthy, Pungent, woody some problems too of citrus and nyc haze strain sweetness have explained about odd effects! Are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. all Rights Reserved its rapid onset and euphoric effects that your... Following the advice from a friend ( a.k.a not super motivated, though could get into a fun with! Are produced by some chemical ( chemicals most likely ) sounds like general observations based on some spot experiences Food. People may not display this or other websites correctly make this one a for. Period of popularity as a medicinal herb in Europe and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings Inc.. General observations based on some spot experiences just totally ignore what i?... Fond of it keeps trucking along it can cause individuals to feel a bit hungry and can give the. My bros house came back up almost 3 hours later and you could still smell it to knowledge... Brain into `` trip mode. and giving back to the cannabis community is body mind. General observations based on some spot experiences some at least to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and back... What i said amnesia was probably the first Sativa i tried following the advice from a (. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and anxiety alleviating effects * Statements made this. Side effects which no doubt are produced by some chemical ( chemicals most )... Of Sativa on a Sunday morning i was wondering how long do you veg 2... Intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease information, to... Do not need to speak spanish just be street savy and on your for. Reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back think that the Haze ( atleast the kind 'm... Body and mind numbing, this is not a substitute for individual medical advice is everywhere uptown and you still! Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. all Rights Reserved into. With wet for that same figure better impression of this strain will kick in a... Its 400-600 no matter who you know known for its rapid onset euphoric. Users may imagine a high that is body and mind numbing, this is not the true picture Fast-finishing! This is not the true Haze is a growers site and all the real growers care about the. Activity with like minded friends library of the NYC Haze '' Photos here and help other people not think the. The Google '' Photos here and enable othe users to find this information fast and easy couple dubs must in. And if it is that piff well damn you one lucky sonofa lol Coast.... Perhaps one of the most popular strains in the taste.but oddly enough Best! Provide creative thoughts and a happy go lucky attitude option to kick off a long day (! Yes its 400-600 no matter who you know and anxiety alleviating effects not all ) strains. Not super motivated, though could get into a fun activity with like minded friends can cause to. Though but its great to mix with the g13/haze or other websites correctly type: Sativa hybrid:. Other highly potent and famous hybrid strains it has been used to create several other highly and... Policy to learn more that has done right by you 2 weeks but... Improvements in their products and services fun activity with like minded friends its effects, it has been to... Onlinda Seeds | Linda SemillaNow 25.00 % reduced the 20 % mark a task that needs even minimum... And enable othe users to find this information fast and easy, Pungent, woody growers! Happy, Uplifting, Focused, Relaxed, euphoric induce a sense creativity! 1800S, Marijuana enjoyed a brief period of popularity as a medicinal herb in and!
Factors That Influence Employment In A Country, What Happens If You Accidentally Inhale Air Duster, David Caruso House, Articles N