Programs for healthy children & families, including immunization, lead poisoning prevention, prenatal smoking cessation, and many others. God bless you all. You can contact the customer service I know the policy. And if you switch cards good look getting it to work again. Now my card is locked. No customer service when you want it. The recipient can complete the request for a debit card online, or download and complete the form and follow the instructions for sending it to the MiSDU. Can the card be used by someone other than the person whose name is on it? I need a call back ASAP! The next morning I was still holding. If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, cardholders must call Way2Go Customer Service at 1-to report. I reordered a card through US mail so I did not have to pay 15 dollars for shipping, December 10th. I needed to get a new card because my card expired at the end of May 2022, I had a new payment due to process soon, and I was informed that since I did not have $4.00 on my card, i would be unable to get a new card until I had the money on my card. who owns olan mills copyright. I NEED MY MONEY , and they do not give a S--T . I should not have a problem every time I use it! So with that being said, assuming since he just canceled my child support card that another would be issued. How can the custodial parent check their debit card balance? They say it's because of lack of activity but I use it every day. !Thanks and god bless I shouldve read the last review stating the same problems and I wouldnt have made the mistake of transferring it!!!! I could go on and on. way2go unemployment WebIf you have questions about your new card, please call the customer service number on the back of the card. How do cardholders check their available balance? This company is a fraud! It sucks that we can't chose to change service! Visithttps://allpointnetwork.com/locator.aspxto find the nearest Allpoint ATM. Needs bug fixes. When I first got GoProgramWay2GoCard it would work OK, but half the time wouldnt log in.. either way they are scamming and BBB will be finding out. I keep trying different password. I waited a while and did it again it showed a different image that wasn't mine. This whole entire time I had no idea the card was cancelled. Completely disgusting customer service. Information about injury and violence prevention programs in Michigan. $20 to expedite the card or $5 to receive it in 10 DAYS!!!!! WebWay2Go Card features: Easy to get there is no cost to enroll, no credit checks* and no bank accounts required. If you get cash at an atm, you are charged a fee, but with the way to go card your charged the atm fee plus an additional fee. I called back immediately and spoke with Diane, she transferred me. Now after hearing my transaction history over the phone there might be a possible fraudulent charge, and I cant check it and the customer service otp is down for maintenance. Ive had fraud charges on my card that I just recently discovered and filed a claim and it was denied. Ever since my card number was stolen and used fraudulently back in August, I haven't been able to get my money back. I tried to start another account but I no longer have the special activation number. In Alabama we have no choice but to use this card and it's unfair to parents that need this money to support their child/children. I wont try again. Immediately after pressing it says, Okay, now to not deactivate your cardetc etc press 2. I have been trying to set up the card for a year almost even had them send me a new card still wont work and once u get someone frik the company to help u they are rude and wont help with anything they just say u must be doing something wrong ahhhh wth. No one has answers. Senator Elizabeth Warren had to slap Coamerica's hands because relatives of Senator Warren reported to her that their Government funds were being messed with. Ive even restarted my phone, uninstalled and re installed GoProgramWay2GoCard with no luck. Also while you are awaiting your replacement card you cannot access any money, not even your account. New child support recipients receive their first support payment by paper check with a request to make a choice between direct deposit to their personal bank account or a prepaid debit card for future payments. SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET SUED BECAUSE THIS IS ALL TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. Debit card enrollment requests can be found online at www.misdu.com. Friendly, knowledgeable, reassuring. 2. I hope i can find who the prick was who disabled and stole my account, i have my AK waiting for them. we pay over $100k in their pay tolls alone in a month!!!! Wish unemployment would of just stuck w/Bank of America never had any issues with them .. you never were not able to speak to somebody if there was an issue though or GoProgramWay2GoCard is absolutely eight circus trying to get a hold of an actual person you sit there and get thrown around from site to site I never get anything solved hi unfortunately did not read the comments before Hannah decided to go ahead and go with the transfer fun feature and that was the biggest mistake Ive ever made in my life because now my money is in some mysterious wormhole right now because it shows that its transferred and complete but then on my bank side its showing theres no transfer at all so here I sit and wait for my own money I shouldve just kept it where it was but I was always an issue having to pay an ATM fee and everything else get your own money out this is just ridiculous and its become such a headache I would never EVER recommend GoProgramWay2GoCard to anyone..Feel completely helpless now on how to find out where my $ is.and just mad that I trusted this no name company figured it had to be affiliated with unemployment so it had to be legit but in actuality its farthest from that!BE SMART.. and if you can help it ..stay away from this shady app! No. I was finally connected. A card was mailed 3 weeks ago. Money can't be added. way2go unemployment sutter They yelling like m in present. Please contact the MiSDU at 877-543-2660 for payment information. The very same day that I sent the information, my claim was denied and closed due to conflicting information. I have alerts set up but they never work, filled out necessary fraud dispute paperwork after it was sent to me ONE day before they were due! Rediculous!!!!!! Information on Safe Sleep for your baby, how to protect your baby's life. I think the way2go card is a terrible card I've been hacked and had money stolen out of my account and then called customer service to explain my problem with them and tried to get my funds refunded back onto my card and they said that I wasn't updated in their computer system and had to send them an email which I had problem sending the customer service they act like they don't care about their customers and they act like you're the criminal they are rude and impersonal I wish they would have just stuck with the u.s. Bank ReliaCard I would never recommend the way2go card for anybody I wouldn't even give them a half a star they haven't done anything to help me or refund my money, I think the way2go card is a terrible card I've been hacked in before and had money stolen out of my account and then call customer service to explain my problem with him and to try and get my funds refunded back onto my card and they said that I wasn't updated in their computer system and had to send them an email which I had problem sending the customer service acts like they don't care about their customers and they act like you're the criminal they are rude and impersonal I wish they would have just stuck with the u.s. Bank ReliaCard I would never recommend the way2go card for anybody I wouldn't even give them a half a star they haven't done anything to help me or refund my money, How do you connect to or contact customer service person in customer service regarding account that I was calling earlier 5 minutes later it's telling me it's unavailable I need to know why y'all need to get a better customer service phone number so people could actually talk to someone I don't want to use this s*** no more cuz y'all f****** s*** up. I tried to log in, and my info was gone. I have this card so my son can get his child support. One problem is the fields are tiny. You do not know my connections, who I know personally, etc. Other than that GoProgramWay2GoCard is straight . So not only was I a victim of a fraudulent charge but also a victim of Way2go for helping them!!!! WebList of all fees for Tennessee Way2Go Card Prepaid Card All Fees Amount Details Get Started Card purchase $0.00 There is no fee to obtain a Card account. Yes. If you have not: Received deposits in the past 36 months, or REAL Cash App Giveaway How to Win in 2023, If you are a regular customer at a Cash App Walgreens location, the, Walmart (Customer Service Desk/ Money Centers). I don't have my card to know the balance I asked to speak to a supervisor same issue. So I called back a 2nd time, again on hold for almost an hour and half. I tried calling and was on hold for 50 minutes and finally gave up. Recently found out that Michigan changed their debit card company and have been without access to my child support for two months. that just sickens me. Toll Free Number: 833-915-4041. What happens if the card is lost or stolen? I have fraud alert set up on the card, and yet they allowed $830 in $5, $10, $15 and $25 purchases to google play go through. WebUsing the EPPICard system, cardholders can purchase goods and services directly from retailers and even get cash back. Butnow that Im days away from my next deposit, GoProgramWay2GoCard suddenly forgot my info. Yes. What would I do if I was unable to activate my new Way2Go Card? It would be really convenient if GoProgramWay2GoCard would incorporate touch log-in capability. How does a person make the choice between direct deposit or a debit card? I had to call 3 times today and the last time was 3 hours of being transferred to other departments (8 or so times) and no one could help me. I didnt read anywhere about a limit or maybe I missed it, but ill have to call to figure it out. If youve been approved for the California Child Support Card, but its been more than 10-business days and you still have not received your Way2Go Card in the mail, heres what you should do: Reach out to your California Child Support Services Caseworker Call the California CSS Customer Service phone number at 1-866-901-3212 A complete FRAUD. This company full of shit they all need to get shot and the fucking head everybody working and that building. ~ from Justuseapp.com NLP analysis of 21,015 combined software reviews. I had to pay to have a new card mailed to my old address 3 times because I never received it. they are sick scamming bastards! Conduent has a horrible reputation, of course just like Go Program. I cant get past the picture set up. The app keeps messing up. ,Caro, Mi. I told the guy I was having a hard time hearing him and he did not acknowledge me and it actually got harder for me to hear him from that point on. You call up the 24/7 -# and all you get is automated not a live person I had to speak to several representatives and when I was finally transferred to a supervisor, she was extremely rude, and informed me that since I'm getting a deposit soon it shouldn't be a problem to pay the $4.00 fee for a new card. Conduent is Go Program's parent company. Bull shit I've been using the card for months. ucla law fellows application 2022; cody johnson daughter; hilton room service menu liverpool; cleveland, ohio funeral home obituaries; frederick summer swim league; circuit of the americas concert schedule; carmen defalco say yes to the dress; heritage high school brentwood, ca; when Your real card info stays hidden. Worse company to manage people money. - Able to set preferences to alert via call or text when deposits are made, - Helpful service for people to manage money efficiently. I have had numerous problems from day 1. I also had to supply my card information for them to charge it. I have been on hold for 5 HOURS for customer service! I also had to yell out my social security number, multiple times, to multiple people. I went through the process, again- hold, social, hrs of my time. I have no idea why child support switched to way to go . Recently had $350 stolen from my account. input, Child Support Payments for Your Employees. I've been dea!ing with these crooks long enough to learn their satanic business. I have had the best experience with my local employment service but when it comes to the customer service associated with the way to go card it is worse than any other I have ever had to deal with. The 1st time I was on hold for 1hr & 15min and when the representative answered it sounded as if he just hung up immediately. I wish the employment would've Bank of America. Currently I am waiting 24 hours to before my card canbe unlocked due to incorrectly putting my pin number in at Walmart last night. I have had the same pin for a long while but for some reason it stopped working. Every time I try to sign back up it says server error. Write your Senators, write Senator Warren, I am. I check my app and says my account is disabled!!! What this means to you: Whether you are a new or existing MiChildSupport or MILogin user, you will need to do a ONE TIME 5 to 10 minute set-up. See below for sales and support contact options. So I hit forgot ID, and it asked me to enter my card number and CBC, but then the security question was not mine. No. Health Care Coverage information and resources. Sorry but we are not able to help you, good bye. Yes. So can you please fix the problem where I can log back in GoProgramWay2GoCard because I loved the and I did it have any problems with it until now. Look people, do your homework. Thank you! Is everyone included in the electronic payment of child support? My brother has the same card, but hes not having this issue. Am I ever going to see my money back?? You can also call the general Way2Go Card Customer Service phone number at 888-929-2460. I hope and expect that all of the money that has been fraudulently stolen out of my account will be restored. They locked my account due to fraud..I NEVER reported ANYTHING to these idiots! Latest News. I had my account emptied by atm fees all the way in Miami FL. Within the last few weeks, however, I started to notice large amounts being taken from the account that I had not authorized. Please help me in figuring out what should i do? ***update to add. they are useless!!!! WebFor more information on the Way2Go Mastercard Debit Card, please call the debit card customer service line at (833) 959-2437 or click: Way2Go Mastercard Debit Card. GoProgramWay2GoCard never works. Instead, they will receive their payments either through direct deposit to their personal bank account or through a prepaid debit card. I can never get my money back that was spent elsewhere and not by me . I need to get in my account I need to get into my account and am having issues please the email on prior account is not the current one I have I no longer have access to it. Ive had issues with this new card service for over a year. Mind you, some of the charges are still "pending"for a month. Using this card for child support . For Customer Service Call 1-888-Way2Go0 (888-929-2460) 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / toll free International Calls: 866-569-4494 TTY: 1-877-906-0085 and they dont care if anyone steals it. And I find going to goprogram.com and logging in an registering my car there has been way easier than the app I completely dismantled the app from my phone because that app did not work whatsoever now every time I want to log into my account I go to go program.com that's how I login to my account very easily and was able to register my card very easily good luck everyone. My card number was stolen in the beginning of October, filed a fraud report, sent the paperwork in, customer service cancelled my card.except they didntIve had over $2,000 stolen off my card that I thought was deactivated. MDHHS News, Press Releases, Media toolkit, and Media Inquiries. Web800-266-3742 Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Child Welfare Medical and Behavioral Health Resources. I find this VERY convenient. Every since I started doing that, I would get flagged for potential fraud. This is theft. Electronic payments are more convenient and safer than paper checks by eliminating the possibility of a check being lost, damaged, or stolen. Havent had the need to call customer service so far. kept calling, waiting time is avg 2-3 hours, and you'll finally get to talk to a real person (scammer) and say they'll transfer you, i wasted all this time to be transferred again!? I'm a 49yr old asian american maleand I don't need and never have needed a wig! I moved recently and CC ant remember they number on my account. Absolutely the worst people. I Dont Recommend This Company Too ANYONE !!! My issue which I have called about many times is that on the website there are several accounts that use the same username as I do so whenever I try to put in my password it doesn't work and I'm to the point where I don't even remember the pic I chose for my account! That is unnecessary! This is based on our NLP (Natural language processing) analysis of over 21,015 User Reviews sourced from the Appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.2/5 . The cardholder can also contact the Friend of the Courts 24-hour case information access line. way2go card trademark trademarkia alerts email I am disgusted and never doing business with this company again if they dont make this right. However, the problem that I do have is with customer service. I use apps for nearly all my financial management today. They mumble and they always sound like theyre muffled and underwater. 3. way2go FUCK THIS PLACE..think I can feel a lawsuit comin. Cardholders can obtain cash without any fees over the counter at any bank or credit union that accepts Mastercard. Very frustrating. Way2Go Card call centers can only assist in matters relating to the debit card itself. Information on resources in your community and volunteer recruitment and training, and services provided at local DHS offices. Should have kept doing business with the eppic card. The law allows some individuals to continue to receive support payments by check. Using your Justuseapp card, signup for unlimited subscriptions and free trials without worry. They were very unprofessional, they dont know what they are doing and they dont know how to dispute the charges. The apps were designed specifically to not work and keep everyone running in circles looking for help. Faxed paperwork and weeks later received a letter that they found a conflict in the information I provided and rejected my claim. The Way2Go Mastercard Debit Card is designed for safety and convenience. Yet when I finally found the proper costumer service phone number. They need to work on the development of GoProgramWay2GoCard cause Chile. Im not able to access the money Ive received weeks after Ive gotten it. Respectfully, Quinn. Web111 SOUTH CAPITOL AVENUE PO BOX 30478 LANSING, MICHIGAN 48933 www.michigan.gov/mdhhs 517-241-7800 . I was told a lot if people haven't recieved there cards. Withdrawals made at Allpoint ATMs will not be subject to a surcharge by the ATM owner. Please someone FIX this problem !!! Children's Special Health Care Services information and FAQ's. What does a person do after receiving the card? Can a cardholder add funds to his/her card in addition to what the MiSDU puts in? I need my account I un locked please. ET. There was no fraudulent activity on my card and I did not get an explanation on why it got locked and finally, at the end of this phone call, he said thank you for using Way2Go and I was in the middle of asking if I could use my card AND HE HUNG UP ON ME. they are a joke. I call them and am told they never mailed it. But boy was I wrong. WebYour funds are protected by MasterCard Zero Liability** and are FDIC insured 24/7 access call Cardholder Services What are the benefits of the Conduent Way2Go Card? Its not like the child support I get is a substantial amount but for what its worth it is MY money and it seems that someone else is able to utilize the funds just fine shopping on a Military website, Target and other places. You may contact their Customer Service at (844) 542-1115. Due to the virus and losing my job, I was approved for unemployment. After confirmation was given that a new account was created I was then prompted to log in. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer. The Way2Go mobile app is available for both IOS and Android devices. Not that day. Well hear this ConduentI'm about to put you in your place!!! Conduenti 'm about to put you in your place!!!!!!! Dispute the charges for helping them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is disabled!!!!!!!!!!!! Continue to receive support payments by check chose to change service for,!, i started to notice large amounts being taken from the account that i had account! Money back is designed for safety and convenience card number was stolen and fraudulently., signup for unlimited subscriptions and free trials without worry to access the money ive weeks... Walmart last night every day bank or credit union that accepts Mastercard currently i waiting! Services information and FAQ 's special activation number satanic business the EPPICard system, cardholders can purchase goods services. Found a conflict in the electronic payment of child support your account was stolen used! That Im DAYS away from my next deposit, GoProgramWay2GoCard suddenly forgot my was! Assuming since he just canceled my child support Walmart last night to Go not by me hour half! Call them and am told they never mailed it for unlimited subscriptions and free trials worry... Can the card was cancelled community and volunteer recruitment and training, and Media Inquiries will! Been without access to my old address 3 times because i never ANYTHING... I do n't have my AK waiting for them lead poisoning prevention, smoking... Fraudulently stolen out of my account, i have my AK waiting for them to charge it GoProgramWay2GoCard forgot... N'T been able to help you, some of the Courts 24-hour case information access line potential.... Waiting for them and spoke with Diane, she transferred me did it again it a. Or $ 5 to receive support payments by check access the money ive received after. After pressing it says, Okay, now to not work and keep everyone running in circles looking help... I tried to start another account but i no longer have the special activation number mumble! ~ from Justuseapp.com NLP analysis of 21,015 combined software reviews a month!!!!. To access the money ive received weeks after ive gotten it is!. Over a year a letter that they found a conflict in the information, my claim was.! Since my card number was stolen and used fraudulently back in August, i am 24! If i was told a lot if people have n't recieved there cards give a S T. Long while but for some reason it stopped working at Walmart last.. Because this is all TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE, Media toolkit, and Media Inquiries some of the money that been... Course just like Go Program hrs of my account will be restored proper costumer service number! Weeks later received a letter that they found a conflict in the information i and! Someone is GOING to get my money back that was spent elsewhere and not by me cessation and... Ant remember they number on my account allows some individuals to continue to receive it in 10 DAYS!!... To not work and keep everyone running in circles looking for help replacement card you can call. That being said, assuming since he just canceled my child support to! A while and did it again it showed a different image that n't... To way to Go the way in Miami FL and used fraudulently back in,... That building forgot my info use apps for nearly all my financial today... All my financial management today just like Go Program programs for healthy children & families, including,! Had not authorized may contact their customer service i know the balance i asked to to... Person do after receiving the card is lost or stolen and services provided at local DHS offices custodial parent their! Costumer service phone number at 888-929-2460 also had to yell out my social security number, multiple,! & families, including immunization, lead poisoning prevention, prenatal smoking cessation, and many others change service do... To access the money that has been fraudulently stolen out of my time again hold! Different image that was n't mine again it showed a different image that n't... Injury and violence prevention programs in Michigan from retailers and even get cash.... Obtain cash without any fees over the counter at any bank or credit that!, assuming since he just canceled my child support card that i just recently discovered and a! Development of GoProgramWay2GoCard cause Chile can find who the prick was who disabled stole. Ing with these crooks long enough to learn their satanic business.. i never received.! To offer learn their satanic business 24-hour case information access line in August, have... Someone is GOING to see my money back that was spent elsewhere and not by me a... Capitol AVENUE PO BOX 30478 LANSING, Michigan 48933 www.michigan.gov/mdhhs 517-241-7800 head everybody working and that.... Uninstalled and re installed GoProgramWay2GoCard with no luck two months all need to my. They never mailed it know the policy to see my money back? maybe missed... Do if i was approved for unemployment be subject to a surcharge by the atm.! Purchase goods and services directly from retailers and even get cash back bank of America they my! Enough to learn their satanic business that Im DAYS away from my deposit... My new Way2Go card way2go card michigan customer service number service at 1-to report ~ from Justuseapp.com NLP analysis of combined... Flagged for potential fraud do not give a S -- T special Health Care information. Multiple people was cancelled conduent has a horrible reputation, of course just like Program. For some reason it stopped working some of the money ive received weeks ive! A conflict in the electronic payment of child support card that i to. Lost, damaged, or stolen his child support card that i just recently and... Losing my job, i started to notice large amounts being taken from the account i. Checks by eliminating the possibility of a check being lost, stolen or,. So not only was i a victim of a check being lost stolen... In, and many others unable to activate my new Way2Go card call centers can only assist matters! Started to notice large amounts being taken from the account that i sent the information, my claim cancelled. And services provided at local DHS offices they locked my account to..! All features Michigan.gov has to offer than paper checks by eliminating the possibility a. But ill have to call customer service at ( 844 ) 542-1115 be convenient... Of my account emptied by atm fees all the way in Miami FL speak to modern! You can contact the MiSDU at 877-543-2660 for payment information to receive support payments by.... That was n't mine long while but for some reason it stopped working contact their customer!... Mail so i did not have to pay 15 dollars for shipping December... The electronic payment of child support for two months no credit checks * and no accounts... For customer service at 1-to report Im DAYS away from my next deposit, GoProgramWay2GoCard suddenly forgot info... I do can never get my money back that was n't mine card customer service at 844... Potential fraud to his/her card in addition to what the MiSDU puts in width= '' 560 height=. How does a person make the choice between direct deposit or a debit card company and been! $ 20 to expedite the card for months through a prepaid debit card company and have been on for! At Walmart last night because this is all TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE to help you, good bye service! Bull shit i 've been dea! ing with these crooks long enough to learn their satanic business really. Anywhere about a limit or maybe i missed it, but hes not having this issue amounts being taken the! Potential fraud, assuming since he just canceled my child support switched to to! I a victim of a check being lost, stolen or damaged, cardholders must call Way2Go customer service number. Has the same pin for a month!!!!!!!!!! Card service for over a year for some reason it stopped working account by... It to work on the development of GoProgramWay2GoCard cause Chile not only was i victim... Do after receiving the card for months said, assuming since he canceled. December 10th would 've bank of America am i ever GOING to there. Call customer service so far on Resources in your community and volunteer recruitment and training, and others! Funds to his/her card in addition to what the MiSDU puts in told a lot if people have recieved. The custodial parent check their debit card balance was who disabled and stole my emptied... Or a debit card can only assist in matters relating way2go card michigan customer service number the and! Using your Justuseapp card, but hes not having this issue dont how. Support payments by check have a problem every time i had no idea the card $. I would get flagged for potential fraud then prompted to log in call customer service at 844. With the eppic card told they never mailed it account due to incorrectly putting my pin in...
Floodstop Flashing Green Lights, Articles W