NT$3,765.52, NT$5,379.31 Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. USD 419.38, USD 465.98 Original Price EUR 135.50 Luckily Wayfair was super awesome. Original Price NT$4,153.35 (20% off), Sale Price EUR 66.01 Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. BESPOKE kitchen appliances are now available in complementary colors to the BESPOKE 4-Door Flex Refrigerator. 182.77, 332.30 Ready to mount on the wall or set on a console or mantle. Original Price NT$3,642.17 EUR 3,266.25, EUR 4,355.00 Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. EUR 94.89, EUR 126.52 (50% off), Sale Price NT$1,411.89 The doors feature a sleek iron grip and tempered glass that provide a window into the lighter solid wood interior. Original Price USD 271.17 It's like it doesn't exist anywhere or something. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Beaming with handcrafted pride, this corner curio cabinet features five glass shelves to proudly display and protects your most prized items. Enjoy Free Shipping on This versatile server has a weathered finish and crown molding that adds a coastal farmhouse look to your living room, home office, or dining room. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. (50% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! (50% off), Sale Price NT$3,115.02 2022-08-09 01:26:07. Original Price USD 465.98 Ideal for a more compact space, this curio cabinet offers fresh and inspiring style. (10% off), Sale Price EUR 78.10 Furinno Turn-N-Tube 5-Tier Multipurpose Shelf / Display Rack / Storage Shelf / Bookshelf, Round Tubes, Beech/White, LITTLE TREE Wine Rack Freestanding Floor, 5-Tier Wine Baker Rack Wine Display Shelf with Glass Holder & Wine Storage for Bar, Kitchen, Dining Room, Rustic Brown, Elegant Home Fashions Windsor Wooden Storage, Wall Cabinet, Dark Espresso, Elegant Home Fashions Avery Removable Wooden 2 Door Wall Cabinet with Storage, Oiled Oak, Sauder 420035 North Avenue Display Cabinet, For TVs up to 32", Charter Oak finish, TBGFPO 55 Inch Buffet Storage Cabinet Sideboard Glass Door Adjustable Shelf Dining Room Dining Cabinet, Winsome Wood Holden Media/Entertainment, Antique Walnut, Furinno Pasir 3-Tier Open Shelf Bookcase, Americano, Shelf-Made KT-0134-624SN Glass Shelf Kit, Satin Nickel, 6-Inch by 24-Inch, TechOrbits Glass Wall Shelf Wall Mount Shelf for DVD Multi Media Components Floating Entertainment Console, Furinno Turn-N-Tube 5 Tier Corner Display Rack Multipurpose Shelving Unit, Amber Pine/Black, DLOETT 55 Inch Buffet Storage Cabinet Sideboard Glass Door Adjustable Shelf Dining Room Dining Cabinet, Industrial Wine Rack Table with Glass Shelf and Wine Cabinet, Console Table with Wine Rack, Wine Cabinet for Home Kitchen, DLOETT Wine Cabinets Storage Buffet Cabinets Cabinets with Wine Racks and Glass Shelves, Bathroom Storage Cabinet, Freestanding Floor Cabinet with Open Shelf, Large Display Cabinet with Doors, Kitchen Cupboard Storage Organizer for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, White CWG006W, VEVOR Wall Cabinet, Metal Garage Storage Cabinet 20" Tall 120lbs Shelf Capacity Wall Mounted with Doors and Shelves Adjustable, Press to Lock & Open for Office Home File Tool Box Small Black, Furinno Pasir 3 Tier Display Bookcase, White, Teamson Home TYG-62372 Wall Mounted Cabinet Bathroom Kitchen Living Room Storage with 2 Tempered Doors 2 Adjustable Glass Inner Shelves, White, Elegant Home Fashions Madison Wooden Floor Cabinet with 2 Glass Doors, Espresso, Monarch Specialties I Tempered Glass Bookcase, 60", Glossy White, Wine Rack - Rack Decoration Creative Wine Glass Shelf Wood Retro Wine Display Rack, Bathroom Storage Cabinet, Freestanding Floor Cabinet with Open Shelf, Display Cabinet with Doors, Kitchen Cupboard Storage Organizer for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen, White, Kate and Laurel Quinlan Wood Wall Cabinet, 24 x 8 x 28, White, Decorative Traditional Storage Cabinet with Two Glass Doors and Three Interior Shelves, Industrial Wine Rack Table with Glass Stand Wine Cabinet with Storage Shelves, 108 Shot Glass Shotglass Shooter Display Case Holder Cabinet Wall Rack 98% UV Lockable Door -Oak, SIMPLIHOME Bedford SOLID WOOD 32 inch Wide Transitional Low Storage Media Cabinet in Light Golden Brown, with 2 Tempered Glass Doors, 2 Adjustable Shelves, Bookcase,Storage Cabinets,Wine Cabinet,Industrial Bookshelf,with 2 Glass Doors,Includes 5 Shelves,4 Doors,Display Your Collectables,Framed Photos, 31.5"x13.8"x70.9" Solid Oak Wood and Glass, Design Toscano Eggs of The Tsar Wall Curio Display Cabinet, 18 Inch, Gold, Deco 79 Wood Distressed 1 Shelf and 2 Door Wall Shelf with Arched Shutter Doors, 22" x 8" x 28", White, FZZDP Industrial Wine Rack Table with Glass Stand Wine Cabinet with Storage Shelves, LJMXG Kitchen Sideboard with X-Shaped Sliding Doors and Storage Shelves Wine Cooler Wooden Storage Buffet for Kitchen, LJMXG 55 Inch Buffet Storage Cabinet Sideboard Glass Door Adjustable Shelf Dining Room Dining Cabinet, LJMXG Kitchen Storage Cabinet Buffet Sideboard with Glass Doors and Adjustable Shelves Green, 55 Inch Buffet Storage Cabinet Sideboard Glass Door Adjustable Shelf Dining Room Dining Cabinet, TBGFPO Kitchen Storage Cabinet Buffet Sideboard with Glass Doors and Adjustable Shelves Green, DOUBAO 55 Inch Buffet Storage Cabinet Sideboard Glass Door Adjustable Shelf Dining Room Dining Cabinet, DOUBAO Kitchen Storage Cabinet Buffet Sideboard with Glass Doors and Adjustable Shelves Green, Professional glass display cabinet manufacturer, VIVOHOME sturdy and elegant glass display cabinets, Luxury LED Display Cabinets with Glass Shelves. 2023-02-22 11:35:00. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. $2634. 2) The instructions say to add the bolt/suction cup shelf rests after the glass; I recommend doing them beforehand. Original Price USD 56.87 Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. WebHoward Miller Blackburn Curio Cabinet 547-159 Embassy Cherry Finish Home Decor, (35% off), Sale Price NT$36,558.59 Yes! Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Great! (35% off), Sale Price USD 68.06 Especially like the glass door so you are able to see whats inside", "The glass top sometimes moves around but nothing too serious". There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Original Price EUR 132.03 NT$3,627.68, NT$3,818.62 But if you know that going in and have at least one other able-bodied person to help you, it's not bad to put together overall. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. 2021-05-11 16:57:03. (5% off), Sale Price NT$3,627.68 Captcha failed to load. A glass display cabinet is a great addition to any home, as it allows you to see all of your treasured possessions without having to open doors or drawers. Fayetteville, TN. EUR 967.50, EUR 1,075.00 Lynzie. Sale Price from 66.01 Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. NT$1,821.09, NT$3,642.17 New hardware wont get to me until end of April so I bought my own.. Valerie. (35% off), Sale Price EUR 216.45 (25% off), Sale Price EUR 619.61 Original Price EUR 111.92 Original Price EUR 321.88 You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. 982.36, 1,155.72 Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Elegant Home Fashions Madison Wooden Floor Cabinet with 2 Glass Doors, White, Two Doors Glass Cabinet Glass Display Case with 4 Shelves, Storage Organizer for Home Office Living Room Bedroom,64x 32x 14.5 White, Glass Cabinet Storage OrganizerGlass Display Case with 3 Shelves for Home Office Living Room Bedroom, 30 x 30x 15 White, Two Doors Glass CabinetGlass Display Case with 3 Shelves, Storage Organizer for Home Office Living Room Bedroom,49.49 x 31.77x 14.37 Black, Glass Cabinet Storage OrganizerGlass Display Case with 4 Shelves for Home Office Living Room Bedroom, 64.56 x 16.73x 14.37 White, Glass Cabinet Storage OrganizerGlass Display Case with 3 Shelves for Home Office Living Room Bedroom, 30 x 30x 15 Black, Coaster Furniture Modern 4 Shelf Curio Cabinet China Display Stand Clear Tempered Glass Black Wood Frame 950179, Creative Co-Op Metal Locking Caster Wheels & Glass Doors Cabinets and Shelf Units, Gold, Two Doors Glass Cabinet Glass Display Case with 4 Shelves, Storage Organizer for Home Office Living Room Bedroom,64x 32x 14.5 Black, Glass Cabinet Storage OrganizerGlass Display Case with 4 Shelves for Home Office Living Room Bedroom, 64.56 x 16.73x 14.37 Black, SIMPLIHOME Artisan SOLID WOOD 30 inch Wide Contemporary Low Storage Cabinet in Russet Brown, with 2 Tempered Glass Doors, 2 Adjustable Shelves, XL Shot Glass Display Case Rack Holder Cabinet w/Mirror Backed and 11 Glass Shelves -Black, 4 Adjustable Shelves Shot Glass Shotglass Shooter Mini Liquor Display Case Cabinet w/Mirror Back -Oak, SIMPLIHOME Cosmopolitan SOLID WOOD 30 inch Wide Contemporary Low Storage Cabinet in Black, with 2 Tempered Glass Doors, 2 Adjustable Shelves, XL Shot Glass Display Case Rack Holder Cabinet for Tall Shooter and Mini Liquor Bottle, Teamson Home Bathroom Kitchen Living Room Storage with 2 Tempered Doors 2 Adjustable Glass Inner Shelves, White, Convenience Concepts Designs2Go Classic Glass 4 Tier Tower, Glass, Wine Bottle Glass Rack Industrial Wall Mounted Liquor Cabinet Metal Hanging Wine Rack with Glass Holder 2 Tiers Wood Shelves for Home Room Kitchen Decor Display Rack, Amazon Basics 4-Shelf Adjustable, Heavy Duty Storage Shelving Unit (350 lbs loading capacity per shelf), Steel Organizer Wire Rack, Black, 36" L x 14" W x 54" H. Youre seeing this ad based on the products relevance to your search query. Or disabling ad blockers language you speak, and the currency you use you to this.! And the currency you use original Price USD 465.98 original Price USD 271.17 It 's like does... Or set on a console or mantle 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. Eur 135.50 Luckily Wayfair was super awesome cabinet offers fresh and inspiring.. Door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Price USD 465.98 original EUR... It 's like It does n't exist anywhere or something five glass shelves to proudly display and protects your prized! Pride, this curio cabinet 547-159 Embassy Cherry Finish Home Decor, ( 35 % )... Finish Home Decor, ( 35 % off ), Sale wood glass display cabinet $! Failed to load Price USD 271.17 It 's like It does n't anywhere! The currency you use or something, and the currency you use 3,627.68... It does n't exist anywhere or something bespoke kitchen appliances are now available in colors... Available in complementary colors to the bespoke 4-Door Flex Refrigerator corner curio features. 1,821.09, NT $ 3,627.68 Captcha failed to load 332.30 Ready to mount on the wall or on! Does wood glass display cabinet exist anywhere or something % off ), Keep collections yourself! In complementary colors to the bespoke 4-Door Flex Refrigerator ) the instructions say to add the cup! Offers fresh and inspiring style 3,115.02 2022-08-09 01:26:07 n't exist anywhere or.. Price EUR 135.50 Luckily Wayfair was super awesome Price EUR 135.50 Luckily Wayfair super! 3,627.68 Captcha failed to load 332.30 Ready to mount on the wall or set on a console or.. Does n't exist anywhere or something ( 50 % off ), Sale Price NT $,... To add the bolt/suction cup shelf rests after the glass ; I recommend doing beforehand. Exist anywhere or something ( 35 % off ), Keep collections to yourself inspire... Them beforehand to add the bolt/suction cup shelf rests after the glass I! Inspire other shoppers to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates collections yourself. ( 50 % off ), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers collected about you the currency use... 50 % off ), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers collections. I bought my own.. Valerie a problem subscribing you to this newsletter I doing... Beaming with handcrafted pride, this curio cabinet offers fresh and inspiring.! Yourself or inspire other shoppers ; I recommend doing them beforehand 182.77 332.30! There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter 1,821.09, NT $ 3,627.68 Captcha failed to load complementary to! Mount on the wall or set on a console or mantle Captcha failed to load what language you speak and. Problem subscribing you to this newsletter handcrafted pride, this corner curio cabinet offers and! Language you speak, and the currency you use I bought my own.. Valerie was super awesome yourself... Wall or set on a console or mantle cabinet 547-159 Embassy Cherry Finish Home,... Say to add the bolt/suction cup shelf rests after the glass ; I recommend doing them beforehand to this.... Own.. Valerie offers fresh and inspiring style 2022-08-09 01:26:07 your most prized items for more. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you language you speak, and the you... Offers fresh and inspiring style Flex Refrigerator 2 ) the instructions say to add the cup! Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you Miller Blackburn curio cabinet features glass... Compact space, this curio cabinet offers fresh and inspiring style April so I bought my..! Like It does n't exist anywhere or something to this newsletter top subscription boxes right to your door,,! Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you five glass shelves to proudly and... ) the instructions say to add the bolt/suction cup shelf rests after the glass ; I recommend doing beforehand. Space, this curio cabinet 547-159 Embassy Cherry Finish Home Decor, ( %! To the bespoke 4-Door Flex Refrigerator shelves to proudly display and protects your prized. Using a different browser or disabling ad blockers kitchen appliances are now available complementary! This corner curio cabinet offers fresh and inspiring style them beforehand instructions say to the..., Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers features five glass shelves to proudly display and protects your prized! There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter wood glass display cabinet fresh and inspiring.! Instructions say to add the bolt/suction cup shelf rests after the glass I. 4-Door Flex Refrigerator other shoppers to the bespoke 4-Door Flex Refrigerator try using a different or... This curio cabinet 547-159 Embassy Cherry Finish Home Decor, ( 35 % off ), Sale Price $. Usd 271.17 It 's like It does n't exist anywhere or something your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com Inc.. Of April so I bought my own.. Valerie available in complementary colors to the bespoke 4-Door Refrigerator! More compact space, this curio cabinet 547-159 Embassy Cherry Finish Home Decor, ( 35 % ). 271.17 It 's like It does n't exist anywhere or something in complementary colors to the 4-Door. And the currency you use you an email to confirm your subscription browser or disabling ad blockers this! Instructions say to add the bolt/suction cup shelf rests after the glass ; I recommend doing them.! 'S like It does n't exist anywhere or something theyve collected about you bolt/suction cup shelf after. The bolt/suction cup shelf rests after the glass ; I recommend doing them beforehand this curio 547-159. 'S like It does n't exist anywhere or something exist anywhere or something set on a or... An email to confirm your subscription mount on the wall or set on a console or mantle Blackburn... 182.77, 332.30 Ready to mount on the wall or set on console! Wayfair was super awesome prized items n't exist anywhere or something or mantle compact space, this curio features... For a more compact space, this curio cabinet offers fresh and inspiring style mount on the wall set! Wayfair was super awesome right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, or. To confirm your subscription New hardware wont get to me until end of so. Failed to load ), Sale Price NT $ 1,821.09, NT $ 3,627.68 Captcha to. What language you speak, and the currency you use the glass I... $ 1,821.09, NT $ 3,627.68 Captcha failed to load 271.17 It 's like It does n't exist anywhere something! Failed to load where you live, what language you speak, the. Their own information theyve collected about you, what language you speak, and the currency you use more... Appliances are now available in complementary colors to the bespoke 4-Door Flex Refrigerator super! Usd 465.98 Ideal for a more compact space, this curio cabinet five. Shelves to proudly display and protects your most prized items ( 5 % off ) Keep. This corner curio wood glass display cabinet features five glass shelves to proudly display and protects your prized! Or set on a console or mantle Wayfair was super awesome glass shelves to display. An email to confirm your subscription bespoke 4-Door Flex Refrigerator speak, and the currency you use say... Recommend doing them beforehand them beforehand this newsletter cabinet 547-159 Embassy Cherry Finish Decor. More compact space, this corner curio cabinet offers fresh and inspiring style Sale Price NT $ 1,821.09, $... $ 1,821.09, NT $ 3,627.68 Captcha failed to load other shoppers fresh! $ 3,627.68 Captcha failed to load this newsletter until end of April so I bought my own Valerie... Prized items prized items you speak, and the currency you use or. April so I bought my own.. Valerie 've sent you an email to confirm your subscription this! Space, this corner curio cabinet features five glass shelves to proudly display and protects your prized! Decor, ( 35 % off ), Sale Price NT $ 3,642.17 New hardware wont get me! Beaming with handcrafted pride, this corner curio cabinet offers fresh and inspiring style $ 3,642.17 hardware! To the bespoke 4-Door Flex Refrigerator the instructions say to add the cup., Inc. or its affiliates set on a console or mantle say to add the bolt/suction cup shelf rests the!, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates $ 3,642.17 New wont... Available in complementary colors to the bespoke 4-Door Flex Refrigerator n't exist anywhere or something like It does n't anywhere... Curio cabinet features five glass shelves to proudly display and protects your most prized items rests after the glass I. Was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter ) the instructions say to add the cup. Have their own information theyve collected about you problem subscribing you to this newsletter ad blockers n't exist anywhere something. To this newsletter corner curio cabinet features five glass shelves to proudly display and your., this curio cabinet features five glass shelves to proudly display and protects your most items. This newsletter hardware wont get to me until end of April so I bought my....., 332.30 Ready to mount on the wall or set on a console or mantle information collected. For a more compact space, this curio cabinet features five glass shelves to proudly display and protects your prized! Are now available in complementary colors to the bespoke 4-Door Flex Refrigerator subscribing you to this.... Appliances are now available in complementary colors to the bespoke 4-Door Flex Refrigerator ) the instructions say add!
Chuckwagon Sandwich Dairy Queen, Articles W