COMMENTS:  Awesome in body butters. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Cold Process, Lotion Bars & Sticks, Lotions, Creams & Butters. It’s a key ingredient. I love that it doesn't make the skin feel greasy when applied directly. Posted by Aleatha Frederick on 15th Feb 2019. This oil has almost no scent, so it doesn't interfere with added EO's or FO's. COMMENTS:  Works equally well in CP soap as in lotions and salves. Men (yes men!) PRODUCT USED IN:   Lotion Bars & Sticks, Lotions, Creams & Butters. Posted By: Heather   |   Date: January 30, 2014, Posted By: Kimberly   |   January 28, 2014, "Since it says it doesn't leave skin greasy, would this be good for the face?". Known to grows in the Amazon region of South America. Otherwise, a perfect product! COMMENTS:  Great addition to our body butter ingredient list. this is a very decadent and special ingredient in lotions!!! When smelling the container & rubbing between my fingers I noticed a "fried donut" kind of smell. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: December 03, 2014, Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: April 14, 2014, "Is this an oil that would lose its beneficial properties if it were to be heated up, such as in a hot oil conditioner or to mix into melt & pour soap for soap scrubs?". ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: November 13, 2017, Posted By: KATHERINE   |   October 08, 2017, Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: October 11, 2017, "Is your babassu oil CSPO (certified sustainable palm oil)? COMMENTS:  used this oil to make a custom conditioner for my father who has an extremely dry and itchy scalp. I can sub this for CO in my soaps & it makes a really hard bar of soap. PRODUCT USED IN:   Face Care, Lotions, Creams & Butters, COMMENTS:  I loved everything about Babassu Oil ,I used it in hp soap and my skin feeling amazing. Does excelerate trace but that's fine with me. Use in homemade belly balm, lotion bars, conditioner and more. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Melt & Pour, Soap - Shave Shampoo, Liquid Soap & Washes, Lotions, Creams & Butters. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Cold Process, Hair Care, Lotion Bars & Sticks, Lotions, Creams & Butters. Nice and silky and quickly absorbed into skin. COMMENTS:  This product was part of a kit. Will be using in all my products! You can also answer questions posted by other customers if you have valuable information. Origin: Brazil. Take advantage of wholesale pricing available right on our website. If you used this product to create a masterpiece of your own, please share your ideas with others. Plus a little goes a long way, 5% is plenty to feel the difference it makes in a recipe! It's my night cream. COMMENTS:  A great addition to my homemade body butters. Didn't know what to make of it being solid at room temp, but sat it a dish of warm water and was able to measure and pour. Will purchase again and keep this in stock. First, BA must have changed the packaging because I see no issues at all. I had to literally cut it open to get the other half out of the bottle. But it seems it could be put in a jar to scoop out if it is solid in the warm months too. Makes my skin feel soft. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Cold Process, Soap - Shampoo Bars, Soap - Shave Shampoo. Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Get to Know Our Babassu Oil Country of Origin: Brazil Here you can ask or answer questions All questions are queued and answered quickly during business hrs. Keep refrigerated. COMMENTS:  This is nice for really dry and itchy skin. Thoughtless packaging. COMMENTS:  I could not make my best selling lotion without Bababssu oil. I’ve been using it in my lotions for years. COMMENTS:  I used this in my lotion bars. hard to get out of bottle. I end up having to microwave or put in warm water to get it to pour. I feel obligated to write a review explaining that the packaging isn't a problem, just takes a minor extra step. It's really great when you're making palm product free soaps! COMMENTS:  This oil is top quality. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth without any greasy feeling. COMMENTS:  Wonderful oil, great in body butters! Posted by Samantha Wallace on 4th Feb 2019. Fabulous! Sinks in like a dream - you cannot imagine. COMMENTS:  This is really great in lotion bars, and body butters. Its packaged as a liquid oil, but arrived rock solid. COMMENTS:  This babassu oil was a great addition to body butter. Yes, definitely! It acts a lot like coconut oil and should be packaged the same. PRODUCT USED IN:   Lotions, Creams & Butters, Pet Care. COMMENTS:  Loved this so much came back for a 7lb bucket!! PRODUCT USED IN:   Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs, Lotions, Creams & Butters. It's a bit inconvenient getting it out of the bottle as it is somewhat solid at room temperature but I let the bottle sit in a warm water bath for a bit and it's worth the wait! COMMENTS:  Love this for it's moisturizing yet silky feel! I cannot get it out without putting bottle in hot water of microwave. COMMENTS:  I used this product in my recipe for "Whipped Pumpkin Butter" from the WSP recipe site. COMMENTS:  My absolute favorite!!!! Buy the selected items together This item: 16 Oz Babassu Oil 100% Pure Organic Cold Pressed For Skin Hair Moisturizing $18.59 ($0.02 / 1 Ounce) In Stock. There are no words and very few butters that have this feel… I am not sure I know of any yet. Use in homemade belly balm, lotion bars, conditioner and more.

Used Taylor Guitars, Where Can I Rent A Nacho Cheese Dispenser, Vertebr/o Medical Term, Angelo Pietro Menu, Beethoven Piano Sonata No 14 In C Sharp Minor, Meditations Marcus Aurelius Gregory Hays, Nacho Cheese Dispenser, Banjo Truss Rod, Make Commands In Spanish,