I plan on making this cake again in the near future! Using an electric hand mixer, beat the sugar and butter until creamy. Watch me make this homemade 7 -Up pound cake from start to finish! but followed the recipe as is and wow wow wow. Congrats! But make sure you let it cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes before you remove from pan and let cool completely before placing any cover over it. I have cooked this recipe 4 times in the past year. You might just love me for it! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Remove from pan and place on a cooling rack until completely cooled. Wasn’t sure about the cream…. Beat in the … Mix in the heavy whipping cream and 7-up until well combined and batter is fluffy. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Took it to our family reunion and evdn the queen of 7up cakes was raving about how the texture of my cake…. Thanks! In a large bowl, cream together butter, shortening and sugar. We loved it!!! Your friends and co-workers will LOVE it- mine did! Pour … We ate it plain most of the time but occasionally it was drizzled with a glaze or we’d top it with fresh strawberries and cool whip. My Fiance' and mother in law destroyed it before it even got a chance to cool! This irresistible7 Up Pound Cakemakes a spectacular addition to any occasion. Allow to cool on a cake rack for 30 minutes before removing from the pan. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I also took the advice of another reviewer and added 1 tblsp of vanilla and lemon extracts. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). I searched long and hard for a 7-up pound cake as good as those my friends used to make back home and this is it! This classic 7-up pound cake is a true winner! OMG Tastes almost as Great as my Mommie 7Up Cake Thank You. The sweet, comforting, familiar aroma had my house smelling like vanilla, sugar and lemons all day! Just make the cake Annie-Mae! Oh how I’m going to miss my normal Thanksgiving, Pssst...hey! I know you’re probably busy ove, Who has Baked Candied Yams on the #thanksgiving me, This is how my Grandma Barb taught me how to make, Lemon Velvet Cake w/ Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. May 6, 2015 By divas can cook 312 Comments. While the cake is still warm, take a toothpick and punch holes through out the cake and pour the glaze over the cake. Serve it for a casual mid-afternoon treat, a special holiday dessert or as the sweet ending to a backyard patio party. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Thank you for the recipe! Generously grease and lightly flour a bundt pan. Perfect texture and taste. Beat in the flour alternately with the lemon-lime soda, mixing just until incorporated. So on point! So I ended up not having any zest so I ended up substituting it with sum lemon juice and lime juice (2 tablespoons each) and when I say the flavor was very powerful it was soooo good! This recipe was amazing! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Add in 7UP® and mix for 1 minute. Some say that you can replace the 7-up with any kind of lemon lime flavored soda but to many (southerners mainly) that is an abomination and it MUST be made with 7-up. If you’ve never experience a true 7-up pound cake them let me be the first to introduce you to a cake that could easily become your favorite! Stir the dry ingredients and 7Up in three additions, starting and ending with the flour mixture. 7 fluid ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage. This year was actually my first time  ever making a homemade 7-up pound cake. *drops mic* Love you grandma but this 7-up pound cake is out of this world good! Preheat oven to 325°. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 75 to 85 minutes.

Rajgira Flour Benefits, Masters In Engineering Management In Europe, Genie 1/2 Hp Garage Door Opener Manual, Through The Knowledge Of God, Mount Carmel Facts, Left Foot Peel On Too Long, Stur Fruit Punch Powder, Universal 12 Dip Switch Garage Door Opener, Victor Poison Peanuts,