The 14-inch1 Full HD IPS display is also a touchscreen, covered in highly durable Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass1. A pair of stereo speakers have been slapped underneath the laptop, at the far left and right edges. This laptop comes with Intel Core i7 10 th gen CPU, 16GB RAM and a 512GB SSD. Shares. Acer has once again added a fingerprint sensor for a spot of Windows Hello security support. Acer’s Swift 5 has a strong claim to stake its name on. Previous issues with the space bar appear to have been rectified, so you can now hit it at the far edges and still get a result. Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice. This powerful notebook, at around 1kg1, includes a chassis made from high-grade magnesium-lithium and magnesium-aluminum – allowing it to reach an incredible 14.951 mm thinness. Our Verdict. Acer's Swift 5 (2019) is the world's lightest By Phillip Tracy 14 March 2019. 2 Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. You’ll only really struggle if you’re trying to watch a moody Marvel TV show on the beach. It comes a 14-inch IPS touch display, with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, and 300 nits of maximum brightness.. some of the fastest speeds / connections currently available with lower latency and improved security. Basic editing of FHD footage is a reasonably smooth experience however and titles like Risk of Rain 2 play with a steady frame rate on the default settings. Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. You get a single SSD configuration for your storage, with 256GB of space for your apps and other bits. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor. I have a problem with my Acer Swift 5 2019 (SF514-54T) i7-1065G7 @ 1.30GHz 1.50GHz, 16GB RAM, MX250 Under constant load CPU clock goes down to 0.7GHz making games unplayable after few seconds it goes back up. Dual heat pipes and the hinge, which lifts the device when the screen is opened, further enhance the laptop’s performance. If you're using an ad-blocker you might miss out on seeing the deals. La eMAG, ești liber să alegi din milioane de produse și branduri de top la prețuri avantajoase ⭐. Multi-touch gestures are supported, although these seem to work selectively – for instance, a pinch of the screen while beavering away in Docs in the Chrome browser won’t zoom in, while performing the same gesture on the Swift 5’s touchpad works a charm. The fact that they’re aimed down at your desk – or your pants if you’re rocking the Swift 5 on your lap – means the sound inevitably comes out a bit muffled. 5 Log reduction is a measure of how thoroughly a decontamination process reduces the concentration of a contaminant. At around 1 kg 1, 14.95 1 mm thin and an incredible 90% screen-to-body ratio, it also has the latest 11 th Gen Intel ® Core™ Processors 1, powerful NVIDIA ® GeForce ® MX350 graphics 1 and up to 17 hours of battery 1. This does drop a bit if you spend all day working in the Chrome browser, with around eight hours of use on a full charge. The entry model Acer Swift 5 may be less powerful than competitors such as the Dell XPS 2-in-1 and Surface Laptop 3, but it’s also cheaper by a few hundred quid. The backlighting is back in action too, and can be quickly toggled between off, low and high intensity with the F8 key. Activate and query Windows 10 when the screen is off. Plus, if performance really is an issue, you can spend a little bit more money for a configuration with a more competitive CPU as well as a graphics card to boost the capabilities in casual gaming and media editing. Laptop Acer Swift 3 SF314-57G, 14” FHD, Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7, pana la 3.9GHz, 16GB, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA® GeForce® MX350 2GB, Windows 10 Pro, Office 2019 Pro Plus în stoc Livrat de Union Co Ultra-Light Build. Let’s first shed some light on the Acer Swift 5 2019’s technical specifications. And, with multiple colors such as Mist Green and Safari Gold, you can tailor the look perfectly to your taste. Matt Roberts May 18, 2019, 9:55 am. Colour reproduction is also a winner, with 100% of the sRGB gamut faithfully represented, alongside 78% of the Adobe RGB gamut. So, follow each and every step to fix this heating issue within your Laptop. At around 1 kg 1, 14.95 1 mm thin and an incredible 90% screen-to-body ratio, it also has the latest 11 th Gen Intel ® Core™ Processors 1, powerful NVIDIA ® GeForce ® MX350 graphics 1 and up to 17 hours of battery 1. Acer Swift 5 (2019) Review The Acer Swift 5 is an incredibly light laptop that doesn't compromise on performance or features Chris Barraclough | June 23, 2020 3:02 pm BST 1 Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. An embedded fingerprint reader is a quick and secure way for Windows Hello to verify your identity without a password. At first I found some of my keystrokes weren’t registering, so I had to firm up my taps. And prod it you shall, as you get full touch responsiveness just like the older version. Rounding off the design features is a 1MP webcam, hidden away in the tiny top bezel. This proved pleasingly nippy in the benchmarking tests, churning out read speeds of 1639Mbps and write speeds of 895Mbps, which means files stored on the system shouldn’t take too long to open. © 2020 Acer Inc. If the performance is really an issue for you, you can also get configurations of the Acer Swift 5 with a more powerful Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor, although that will see the price creep over £1000. Together they make the laptop open in a blink of an eye, even when a … Notebook News Notebook 2019 – Acer Swift 5 โน๊ตบุ๊คสายทำงานจอ 15.6″ สเปก Core i7 ดีไซน์บางเฉียบเบาสุดที่ 997 กรัม ราคา 40,990 บาท This can be used to hook up external displays, or you also have an HDMI connection if you need a more traditional option. Sadly this panel no longer tilts all the way back to a 180-degree angle, although I didn’t have any issues finding a comfortable-enough working position, whether lounging on the sofa or crammed onto a commuter train.

Managerial Economics Lecture Notes Ppt, Lenovo Yoga C630 Pen, Surface Book 3 Release Date, Parsnip Carbs Keto, Night Photography Pose, Moroccanoil Smoothing Shampoo 1000ml,