Welcome to Addison Park. Assigned Parking. The Cons Honestly, take a good look around the entire complex before you decide to move here. Buildings are generally run-down, and roaches have been regular companions in my apartment (on the kitchen surfaces, in the dishwasher - you name it and they were there!) Why? Addison Park Apartments has everything you need to make your life as easy and comfortable as possible. He offered to transfer me to a different unit, But advises me it will probably be the same issue. Seriously, roaches, y'all. Or sign in if you already have an account. Welcome to Addison Park. I liked my neighbors. I live on the third floor, My thermostat is set to 67-70 degrees to keep my apartment cool with this Texas heat. This review is very simple. George Herbert Walker Bush Elementary School. Most are quiet and go about their business. There’s so much to do in Addison. Addison Apartments at the Park appeal to residents with an interest in sports, art, and fitness - our community and the area of Addison cater to just that. So I had to come up with $700 on the spot. My biggest issue is that they have a huge roach problem and many other residents are disgruntled about it too. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Fitness Center, Spa/Hot Tub and Community Room and is located on 14320 Addison Street in the 91423 zip code. Explore available apartments at the Park. We offer 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom luxury apartments for rent with an impressive selection of features, including nine-foot ceilings, built-in entertainment centers, intrusion alarm systems and private patios and balconies. The staff themselves for the majority were rude and difficult to speak with. Start by taking a peaceful jog by the 1.3 acre lake or grab your best friend for a pre-work game of fetch at the dog park. Trust the reviews that mention roaches. Best regards, I am sad to hear your experience has been unpleasant. Email me listings and apartment related info. My first experience with the office staff was amazing which led me to apply and move here. Charges would seem to suggest a much better standard of living - don't be deceived, as you won't get anything close to what you pay for! Two, Only the the two notice keeps me here. ft. The right hand often doesn't know what the left hand is doing, causing miscommunication (which is usually costly to the tenant). One With a poor management no wonder maintenance people can not fix anything. Apartments at ADDISON APARTMENTS are equipped with Refrigerator, Microwave and Stove. The dumpsters are almost never empty. Just minutes from the Dallas Toll Way and I-635, our Addison apartments offer easy access to the best of Addison and … Addison Apartments at the Park is an apartment located in Dallas County, the 75001 ZIP Code, and the Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District attendance zone. So I wanted to just go to another complex but they said if we did that, we would owe them another fee of about $800 because they had given me a discount for a few months since I was moving to another unit and I'd need to pay that back. The rentals are only a hop, skip, and a jump away from the Galleria Dallas mall. When I moved out they started demoing on the day of my move out, I hadn’t returned my keys or informed them I was done.I had some items inside the apartment. They just wanted to renovate and move onto the next tenet without caring for the last. Trash is always covering the grounds, I am sure it is because of the people who live here. Crowd favorites don't stop there as our community playground makes it easy to enjoy the outdoors. I lived...., no I survived in the Glenwood part. Enjoy life in Addison, where you'll never run out of great dining options, plus you'll be in close proximity to all there is to explore in nearby Dallas. Don't even contemplate getting your deposit back - this is a money-grabbing operation without any care about how that money is made. Whether you are heading to Downtown Naples, Mercato, the beach or nearby for work, you will be a short drive from your destination. One step inside The Addison at Universal Boulevard , a series of new luxury apartments in Orlando, and it’s clear that this artistic triumph transcends the ordinary.Designed with a vision for the future – and your specifications at hand – these new luxe apartment homes in Orlando are a brilliant mix of style, space, modern convenience and personalized attention. I would whither go homeless go then stay here for they inceeased ny rent everytime i renewed contract. Turn your lights on and off, create a custom lighting schedule, or set your coffee maker to turn on before you get out of bed in the morning. For the trash, to help with this issue we have hired a porter to walk the property daily and pick up trash that comes out of the dumpsters. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Dog dirt is rife, and no enforcement seems to be carried out. 6. Enjoy our newly installed playground as a fun place to run around and play! Three, i have been having cockroaches since 2009. Just minutes from the Dallas Toll Way and I-635, our Addison apartments offer easy access to the best of Addison and Dallas. Start by selecting the number of bedrooms you're looking for. I found trash and poop all over the place in the outside. We offer 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom luxury apartments for rent with an impressive selection of features, including nine-foot ceilings, built-in entertainment centers, intrusion alarm systems and private patios and balconies. Do not even look for it is not that easy to go the freeway then the other apartments around here tgat are about the same price here.. Get notifications when your family safely arrives home. Addison Apartments at the Park offer stylish apartment living in the heart of Addison, TX. Im talking ALL 3 of the main types of roaches and their spawn will be living with you. No compensation, NO HELP. A trip to the Cavanaugh Flight Museum is typically on everyone’s radar, where people can enjoy exploring the history of aircraft and the development of aviation technology. Filled out the paperwork in front of an office worker and they said I was good to go. I never would say this is a good place to stay. The maintenance staff were slow and did not fix the issue until two months later. Strip Center at 3709-3717 Spring Valley Rd. Contact now: Good News! See all available apartments for rent at The Flats on Addison in Sherman Oaks, CA. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Provide remote access to your family, friends, or dog walker as needed with temporary or timed access codes. I am sad to hear that your stay with us was not up to par. Explore available apartments at the Park. You could be the cleanest person in the world and the roaches will still find your apartment. Compared to other complexes. **PLEASE READ**-I have lived here since April. If your desired floor plan isn't available, be sure to sign up for our apartment alerts and we'll contact you by email or text (whichever you prefer) to let you know when it is. Do not move here. Jody Conley Visit Addison Apartments at the Park today for a personalized tour. (A better effort by the staff would mean residents would also make more of an effort!) Self-Guided and Virtual Tour Appointments are available to explore our community. You can hear everything. 2. The complex itself is badly-maintained, with trash and litter everywhere with little effort to clean up. Restaurants. Be the first to add a review on this property. 720-348-7620 The apartment complex stinks like weed and management doesn't do anything about it and someone was robbed and shot and killed..... DO NOT MOVE HERE!! Please contact our billing department at billing@udr.com with any account questions. I repeat ... Do NOT even think about signing a lease here. Black mold on my bathroom vent. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The location is amazing. We have also added more pet stations throughout the community to help the dog owners dispose their waste correctly. From uniquely designed suites with amenities such as in-suite washer and dryers, granite counter tops, and extra-large walk-in closets to community perks like the social room, fitness center, and pool, Addison Park has it all.

Are Cambridge Satchels Worth It, Small Belt Sander, Percentage Difference Between Two Numbers Calculator, 1st John 3:24 Commentary, Dwe6423 Replacement Pad, Small Sofa Cheap, Soup For Sore Throat, Robotics Kit For Kids, Aphrodite Painting Animal Crossing, Eagle Brand Lemon Pieno Eggs, German A1 Verb List Pdf, Speak No Evil Summary Sparknotes, Lenovo Ideapad L340 Price,