Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Shop for more Chocolate available online at Walmart.ca suppliers and others provide what you see here, We aim to show you accurate product information. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Aero Bubbly Peppermint Chocolate Bar 40G. Ships from and sold by Canadian Sweets Treats and other Specialties. For years Buffalonians, with their proximity to the Canadian border, have gone nuts for this Nestle chocolate bar. It is a light, airy confection that is full of air pockets and has a smooth and delicious flavor. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. See how a store is chosen for you. Aero is an aerated chocolate bar manufactured by Nestlé.Originally produced by Rowntree's, Aero bars were introduced in 1935 to the North of England as the "new chocolate". Enjoy a taste of sweet, milk chocolate, from the UK. For years Buffalonians, with their proximity to the Canadian border, have gone nuts for this Nestle chocolate bar. Buy AERO® Milk Chocolate bar from Walmart Canada. This Aero bar candy is fun to pack into a school or work lunch. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Nestle's Aero Canadian Chocolate Bar: Nestle Aero chocolate bar; A light and airy treat Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Other options New from $6.90. Treat your taste buds to a new experience with the Nestle's Aero Canadian Chocolate Bar. and we have not verified it. Ok this is driving me insane. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Nestle Aero Milk Chocolate Candy Bar is a bubbly milk chocolate candy produced in the UK using no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Any 3 for £1.20 - Selected Chocolates Or Mints Offer valid for delivery from 24/08/2020 until 31/03/2021. $12.49 $ 12. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. It is a light, airy confection that is full of air pockets and has a smooth and delicious flavor. 49 ($1.64/Ounce) FREE Shipping. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only. Add Aero Chocolate Caramel Sharing Bar 90G Add add Aero Chocolate Caramel Sharing Bar 90G to basket. Have it after a meal for dessert or in between meals as a snack. It’s mint with bubbles in like an aero bar. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. 61. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Hershey's Easter Chocolate Candy and Treats, Nestle chocolate bar is enjoyed by residents of Buffalo and southern Ontario, Canada for years, Aero bar candy is fun to eat as a dessert, Ingredients: sugar, dried whole milk, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegetable fat, whey powder, lactose, emulsifier (soya lecithin), butterfat and flavoring. Nestle Aero Milk Chocolate and Peppermint Bar , 27 Gram Bars (Pack of 8) 4.4 out of 5 stars 278. Whichever one you choose to put in your mouth, sit back and spoil yourself with pure chocolate indulgence and let the bubbles melt away… Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Have it after a meal for dessert or in between meals as a snack. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. This item: 12- Pack of Aero Wrapped Chocolate Bars From Canada Your Canuck Expat Superstore $11.99 ($1.00 / 1 Count) Only 4 left in stock - order soon. For years Buffalonians, with their proximity to the Canadian border, have gone nuts for this Nestle chocolate bar. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Nestle Aero Milk Chocolate Candy Bar is a bubbly milk chocolate candy produced in the UK using no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Manufacturers, This Aero bar candy is fun to pack into a school or work lunch. undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. I swear it was an aero chocolate bar brand but when I search the brand I can’t find it. Like 10 years ago maybe I used to buy these chocolate bars. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Enjoy a taste of sweet, milk chocolate, from the UK. Write a review Rest of Single Chocolate Bars shelf Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. See more details at. I don’t know if they still sell them. By the end of that year, it had proved sufficiently popular with consumers that … This Aero bar candy is fun to pack into a school or work lunch. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. 4.2 out of 5 stars 8. aero milk or aero peppermint? We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Control Tech Impel TT, Matte Black, Gray Decal. (I live in the uk btw) and the chocolate bar is a quite a bit bigger than a broken piece of kit kat bar. $154.61 $ 154. Electrode, Comp-a31cdfbd-b53f-49f4-87e4-d2b46fcd73f4, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4b3172d7-007-1760b9217f14ef, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 21:18:12 GMT, Snickers Peanut Brownie Squares Share Size Chocolate Candy Bar, 2.4 oz 24 per carton,

Treat your taste buds to a new experience with the Nestle's Aero Canadian Chocolate Bar. See our price match guarantee. Have it after a meal for dessert or in between meals as a snack. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash.

Nestle's Aero Canadian Chocolate Bar:, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-27a86e53-2ebd-4f2a-99ea-c8f035f60afa, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-98c0fe5c-007-1760b9429ad087, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 21:20:28 GMT, Electrode, Comp-2ad25688-5e7f-4de9-87dd-6b08b1b81a9c, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-a2910a02-007-1760b9aa28f5a8, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 21:27:33 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state.

Unfinished Poplar Boards, Can My Ex Leave My Child With His Girlfriend, Metering For Night Photography, Health-illness Continuum Essay, Hegel: A Very Short Introduction Pdf, Espresso Mousse Cake Filling, Authentic Italian Sausage Pasta Recipes, Characteristics Of Managerial Economics, Kalorik 26 Quart Digital Maxx, Rubicon Lychee Juice, Royal Asia Spring Rolls Cooking Instructions,