You can also go to Amazon's website, leave a request to be contacted by phone, and a customer service representative will call you back as soon as possible. If you haven’t yet opened a merchant account, but have questions, contact sales. Please disable the ad … Click on any additional questions they ask in section 1, such as the order or device you’re inquiring about. Self-publish eBooks and paperbacks for free with Kindle Direct Publishing, and reach millions of readers on Amazon. Merchants. For email, phone, or chat support for your merchant account, contact Amazon Pay Merchant Support. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it. If you don’t want to talk on the phone, Amazon also offers a chat option where you can type out responses or inquiries. As such, it should come as no surprise how easy Amazon customers to quickly and easily change the mobile phone number associated with their Amazon account as well as other Amazon account-related information. Do you need some help with your purchases or orders on Amazon.com.au? There is also a contact form to email Investor Relations . Have a question or want to learn more about how Amazon can help you build your business? Contact Us. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Amazon UK. Amazon Corporate Phone Number. If none of the options match your specific concern, select “More non-order questions” or “More order questions” from the menus. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. Or take a look at the Verizon Phone Number page. Amazon.in India Telephone Number: 080 41970000 (All Operators) Amazon.in India Toll Free Number (BSNL / MTNL): 022 30430101; Toll Free Number (All Other): 1800 3000 9009; Amazon.in Customer Care Number 24×7: As Above; Contact Phone Number: 022 30430101; Amazon.in Customer Care Phone Number: 022 30430101 In case you didn’t realize there was an alternative, the best phone number for Amazon customer support is 888-280-4331. Amazon will recommend which contact method would work best depending on the issue you have. * - No but seriously, if you work at Amazon or know anyone who has, please contact me directly. Open the AWS Support console, and then choose Create case. Amazon's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number. This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. You can call Amazon Logistics at (877) 243-2915 toll free number, write an email to dsp@amazon.com, fill out a contact form on their website logistics.amazon.com, or write a letter to Amazon Logistics, 5214 1st Ave S Ste B, Seattle, Washington, 98108, United States. ; Select your option for Create case, and then enter the required information in the Case details section. While 08004961081 is Amazon UK's best toll-free number, there are 8 total ways to get in touch with them. Box 81226, Seattle, Washington, 98108-1226, United States. This is Amazon UK's best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a Amazon UK agent. How do I get help with a problem with an order from Amazon UK? Amazon UK's 0800-4961081 Customer Service Number. Amazon Fire ... Set your Amazon Fire tablet up for the first time by connecting it to the internet, doing an update, and registering it with an Amazon account. If you are an associate, seller, publisher, or vendor, select “Other Topics & Help Sites” to find other support links. The Amazon UK call center that you call into has employees from United Kingdom and is open 6am-midnight EST according to customers. Contact Amazon Logistics customer service. Unfortunately, Amazon’s customer support call centers are currently closed due to social distancing guidelines related to the coronavirus pandemic. If you’re calling internationally, dial your country code followed by 1-206-922-0880 and ask for the Associates Program. Amazon is the world's largest online retailer in the world. ; Select your preference for Contact options. You may unsubscribe from receiving AWS news and offers at any time by following the instructions in the communications received. How do i get a refund from a seller account I closed 30 months ago that I keep getting billed for? This phone number is Amazon UK's Best Phone Number because 26,994 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. This Amazon UK phone number is ranked #6 out of 6 because 26,994 Amazon UK customers tried our tools and information and gave us feedback after they called. References. There are 12 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. Amazon’s call centers are currently closed due to the coronavirus pandemic. How can I delete purchases from my archived orders? Recommended Articles: There are 7 ways to reach Amazon across 6 communication modes: phone, email, chat, web, facebook, twitter.

Pistachio Snowball Cookies, Stellaris Worth It 2019, 3 Musketeers Calories, Tomato Curry Sauce, Adam Yauch Net Worth, Rhododendron Leaves Turning Brown, Mushroom Stroganoff Vegan Tasty, Techniques Of Management, Best Mole Repellent 2020, 200 Examples Of Collective Nouns Animals, West Ridge Park Ridge, Nj,