Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious. I’d consider making it again but if I was going to make this, I’d probably just go ahead and make southern fried cabbage and sausage instead. Definitely a keeper! Thanks! If I use the full pound of pasta should I just double everything else? IT WAS A DELICOUS ONE DISH MEAL. I can’t wait for tomorrow’s leftovers! YUM! Just finished making it, looks delicious! Just made it! I did have to cook it a few minutes longer om medium high with the lid offc to evaporate the extra liquid. What an easy, quick and delicious dinner. This was delicious! This is a favorite in our house and with many guests who I’ve made this for. This is the first time I’ve commented on a recipe. i sub the tomatoes with Rotel tomatoes, usually mild. Then saw someone added cream cheese so added 1/4 cream cheese and it’s awesome! Thanks so much! Remove from heat and top with cheese. Trader Joe’s andouille sausage is the best! I tried this and my whole family loved it!! Quick feedback on this point – I made this with leftover plain beef sausage, but I added cayenne, and several other herbs to make up for the sausage change. Thanks for a great recipe. I’ve used so many of your recipes as a starting block and I absolutely love the outcomes every time! The sausage casing will fill and inflate gradually. – I double the cheese and use cheddar sometimes. Thank you so very much and might I add, so easy and quick to prepare!!!! But as always, please use your best judgment. Then I used cheddar cheese because it was all I had on hand. And is the sausage you used really spicy? Good taste, but my mother and I used Fontina cheese and Parmesan instead of Pepper Jack. ciao. Love how easy it comes together. Try it again! This dish was super easy and absolutely delicious! Now this pasta dish is definitely one of those one pot wonders. Easy clean up! When it was almost done I added in some Mexican yellow sour cream (which I use in most pasta sauce). Easy, delicious, and extremely forgiving—perfect for a busy weeknight. – After slicing the sausage, I cut them in half to make half moons. boneless skinless chicken breasts 12 ounces Andouille sausage, sliced ... creole chicken and sausage, slow cooker creole recipe, chicken and sausage. I will definetely make it again. Made this last night and it was wonderful! Well done! Got home after a long day and had no energy to cook much nor any idea what to make–but had to come up with something quickly. This looks like another one-pot winner! Thanks for a great recipe. I neeeeeed to make this ASAP. it was really good and the only total one pot meal. my go to when I have to take out dinner last second. The cheese puts this simple meal over the top! I like to add red bell pepper. oh, and he’s going in for his 2nd bowl right now!! Soooo good. This looks so beautiful I want to frame it up and hand on my wall. Thank you Kimberly for sharing your take on it! Perfection! This recipe is so incredibly quick and easy, but the end result is to die for. I didn’t have any milk so I subbed plain yogurt and I subbed sharp cheddar for the pepper jack. I’m out of chicken broth and I really want to make this. It was delicious. And if you’re anything like me, having less dirty dishes is always welcomed in my house. My husband took the first bite and started praising the meal. This will be put into “the rotation.”. Thank you!! Hey chungah, Place the wide end of the sausage stuffer up against the sink faucet and run cold water through the inside of the casing to remove excess salt. Can’t wait to make, and maybe add some wilted spinach in there too! Your pan has 3. I made this….used Johnsonville spicy sausage and added green pepper….yummmo, Pingback: Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Recipe | NatashasKitchen.com. It’s a regular meal now at our house. This was an awesome last minute Mardi Gras meal, loved it! but this is by far the easiest dish to throw together. The simplicity was the best part! Saved this recipe , love it , its quick and delicious hubby and kids love it too . Cooked off extra liquid by taking cover off while simmering. Since I didn’t have pepper jack I added a little cayenne pepper. I have angel hair pasta on hand, would this also require less liquid and less cooking time? will definitely be made a few times/month!! Sometimes I add bell peppers or zucchini when I add the tomatoes, but it is also delicious as is! This was delicious!! I add some Franks Wings Sauce to it for a little kick! You can kick it up a notch with a pinch of crushed red pepper. Question, are you using JUMBO macaroni? Very easy to prepare and even my picky eaters loved it. Great adjustments Vicki, glad it came out great! I used a whole box of quinoa elbow pasta instead of regular elbow pasta, and andouille chicken sausage. I have a few cherry tomatoes lying around (about 13 of them) though. me.). It is always a hit. Next time, if there is a next time, I’ll have to think through layering deeper flavour. We used quinoa/corn pasta and added parsley near the end. I made this last night and it was wonderful! Sometimes I stick to the recipe and others I add either a carribean or southern flair to it! The hubs and I like our pasta al dente… Would you suggest adding less liquid for firmer pasta? I’ve yet to try any of these fabulous-sounding pasta dishes that cook in one pan, without draining, but this is a dream for someone who doesn’t have a dishwasher (ahem. My family loved this pasta! I had a little taste and agreed! It’s a go-to recipe in our house and everyone loves it! Lindsey, thank you for trying my recipe. Congrats! I will be making these Sausage Sliders for the Superbowl representing Louisiana along with Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sliders to represent Indiana. Good Recipe!' Also didn’t use all the chicken stock. I shaped the meat into little logs and baked it so that I could still slice chunks for the dish. I used fresh (squishy, overripe) tomatoes instead of canned. Came out great. However, I will be making this again today! Yummy looking recipe and I’m always looking for simple one pot meals. I will be trying this with ground pork when I can find it. LOVE that the pasta gets cooked right in – perfection! I’m guessing you don’t play well with others…….. Thanks so much! (I did use 8 cloves of garlic too). My family has loved every dish of yours that we’ve made. I’ll admit I was little nervous serving this dish to my family because it just seemed like something they’d eat but not really enjoy and be sad because it was so easy to prepare. Required fields are marked *, Your Rating * My husband and I love it. My only struggle is that once my onions are innthe pan i cant get a sear on my sausage. I’ll definitely be making this again. I turned it up, let it go longer, and it was wonderful! – I use whatever pasta I want – I add 2 habaneros and crushed red pepper because I love spicy Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, milk and pasta; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Thank you! thanks for leaving a constructive comment. Instead of using the casings to make sausage, I bought a plastic hamburg maker ($4) and make sausage patties.It's a lot easier to deal with than the casings are!

Best Audiobook On Public Speaking, Healthy Antipasto Salad, German Deli Online, Tere Bin Nahi Lage Jiya Ukulele Chords, Simple Blues Chords, Digiorno Pan Pizza Near Me, Air Fryer Vegan Cookies, Cecille Groove 6 Drawer Double Dresser Caramel, Anti Frizz Spraydiy,