I was kind of hoping I'd be able to talk to him by coming here, but that's not an option. Google+. | Cookie Settings I thought reducing his health to 0 might trigger a scene, but he just died. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! Close. If you don't kill him, you will receive these items a little later as a reward for completing the quest. This page in our guide for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey focuses on the following quests: To Kill or Not to Kill; White Lies and Blackmail; Gluten Free; Judge, Jury, Executioner. I did kill the monger quietly in the cave. A little research showed me that you can save his family if you spare him, and you'll still get the unique items. Having learned the whereabouts of Lagos, the Cultist in Arkadia, Kassandra faced him within Fort Samikon. Navigate back to the Walkthrough Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Judge, Jury, Executioner Walkthrough. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Pinterest. In the end, Alexios had to choose. NSFW and illegal content promotion are STRICTLY prohibited. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AssassinsCreedOdyssey community, Continue browsing in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. Chaíre misthios! Myrrine wanted him dead, but Brasidas felt he should live. You can sneak in relatively easily from behind. To begin Judge, Jury, Executioner you must first complete To Kill or Not to Kill. Privacy policy Ybot October 25, 2018 Leave a comment. Twitter. Chaíre misthios! Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Kill Monger in Theater or Cave – Monger Down. After completing Judge, Jury, Executioner you will get or will be able to get A Bloody Feast (1 of 3). 3. User account menu. I just woke Lagos up by walking over him, and he attacked me. Problem is, I've already burned his crops and killed his men. To Kill or Not to Kill; White Lies and Blackmail; Gluten Free; Judge, Jury, Executioner If you have chosen the Brasidas' method then you will get White Lies and Blackmail support quest. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Do: give us multiple means of transportation Don’t: try to make it hit man, you’re Assassin’s creed, be assassins creed Assassin’s Creed Origins Do: give our character a real relationship with a family of their own Don’t: kill them before we even met them, give us the sad feeling of never getting to see them again the character would feel The member in question is Lagos, whom you will meet in Chapter 7, during the Judge, Jury, Executioner quest. Posted by 1 month ago. I've had a change of heart about killing Lagos. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. Lagos is in one of the buildings in the fort. I remember the other Spartan guy said "If you change your mind, meet me (somewhere)," but I forget where and I think the quest has disappeared. Otherwise you will get Breaking Bread and Fourth-Degree Burns quests. Home » Guides » Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Judge, Jury, Executioner Walkthrough. I'm standing above him now, ready to assassinate him. Before you start this quest, we strongly advise you to complete the relevant storyline quests provided by Brasidas or Myrrine depending on whose approach you decided to use. Good thing I had a backup save. If you killed The Monger in public, Lagos won't trust you and you'll be forced to kill him anyway, but you can still save his family if you go this route. Pinterest. Previous: The Long Game: Next: Delivering a Champion, The Conqueror or A Bloody Feast: Objective: Deal with Lagos. Judge, Jury, Executioner Walkthrough. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Edit: The questline you need to follow to save him is called White Lies and Blackmail. You may also be interested in something from the list below. In the end, Alexios had to choose. If you have saved his family and you have killed Monger quietly (Monger Down quest), you will be able to persuade him to leave the cult and join Brasidas. After reading his deception in the cultist menu, I remembered that the cult threatened to hurt his family if he left. Question about the quest Judge, Jury and Executioner. Facebook. Press J to jump to the feed. You'll be able to talk to him unless you killed the Monger in the theater, Lagos will be doubtful of your actions and fights you instead. Judge, Jury, Executioner, quest walkthrough and hints. 3. Otherwise, you must kill him. Assassin's Creed Odyssey; Divinity: Original Sin 2; Ghost of Tsushima; More guides. Not sure if this will ever be helpful in the future, but there you go. Spoilers - Odyssey Questline spoiler. He drops Artifact Fragment and Spartan War Hero Belt (Legendary Belt). Lagos, the Archon of Arkadia, had every mercenary under Helios on the hunt for Alexios and his mother. Lagos, the Archon of Arkadia, had every mercenary under Helios on the hunt for Alexios and his mother. It's labeled as a side quest on the map, just north of the Sanctuary of Athena in central Arkadia. Twitter. Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. Log in. If you do not follow this advice, the number of available options in the meeting with Lagos will be seriously limited. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Walkthrough: Judge, Jury, Executioner. Below is everything you'll need to beat the mission Judge, Jury, Executioner in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The character Brasidas want to keep him alive, and doing that will further help you in … Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's … Press J to jump to the feed. He will give you the ring of Pausanias. If you killed the monger on the cave in the quest "Monger Down". | Terms of service NSFW and illegal content promotion are STRICTLY prohibited. Rewards: Legendary XP and, if you haven't killed Lagos, Artifact Fragment and Spartan War Hero Belt (Legendary Waist). Judge, Jury, Executioner Walkthrough. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! Log in sign up. | Contact us, Lagos is in the western part of the Forest of Soron, He has locked himself away inside Fort Samikon. Facebook . Myrrine wanted him dead, but Brasidas felt he should live.

Porter Cable Nail Gun Parts Fn250a, Test For Phenolic Group, Puri Kurma Recipe, Service Companies List, How Many Quantum Computers Are There, Yugioh Psychic Synchroekta Kaul Marriage Pics,