At the same time, it’s super slim at 0.67-inch and ultra-light at 1.3Kgs. Including capable hardware in a thin and weight package, Asus started its ZenBook series. In our 15 years of illustrious journey, ITTI always strived to provide the best of our services. 58,000. Although our store is located in Putalisadak, Kathmandu, our service is not just limited to valley dwellers. 38,636: VivoBook: VivoBook X407MA (Intel Celeron N4000, Intel HD Graphics 605) Rs. We are offering all kinds of Asus ZenBook ultrabooks at the most reasonable price. We can't find products matching the selection. With a view to solving this problem, ITTI Pvt Ltd was established. So chances of finding a laptop that fits your requirements are feeble. When it comes to the ASUS laptop price in Nepal, ITTI Pvt Ltd has priced all the laptops reasonably keep is close to the international market as possible. 8th gen CPU and 8GB DDR3 RAM does not sound much. So playing graphics-enriched games is usually hassle-free on ASUS gaming laptops. However, ZenBook is not all about premium features and premium prices. // Rs. The Latest Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT Price in Nepal updated on daily bases from the local market shops/Showrooms and price list provided by the main dealers of asus in NPL without discount (You can save some money if you can bargaining ) we are trying to delivering best possible Price of Asus TUF … The price of Asus laptop looks a bit expensive but they offer original products with a warranty. There are two variants of the laptop. Asus Notebooks Price in Nepal. But the ZenBook Flip 13 is not about the performance. 40,341: VivoBook: VivoBook X543MA (Intel Celeron N4000, Intel HD Graphics) Rs. var js, sjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], Asus ZenBook 14 UM425IA Ryzen 5 / Vega 8 graphics card / 8GB RAM / 512GB SSD / 14'' FHD / Magic NumPad, ASUS ZENBOOK UM462DA AMD RYZEN 5/ 8GB RAM/ 512GB SSD/ VEGA 8/ MAGIC NUMPAD/ 14" FHD 360 TOUCH, ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425JA I5 10 GEN / 8GB RAM / 512GB SSD / Magic NumPad / 14" FHD display, ASUS ZENBOOK UX431FA i7 8TH GEN/ 8GB RAM/ 512GB SSD/ MAGIC NUMPAD/ 14" FHD, Asus ZenBook 13 UX325JA I5 10 GEN / 8GB RAM / 512GB SSD / Magic NumPad / 13.3" FHD display, AsusS ZenBook UX463FA i5 10th Gen / 8GB RAM / 512GB SSD / Magic NumPad / Stylus / 14" FHD 360-degree Touchscreen display, ASUS ZENBOOK UX434FL i5 10TH GEN/ 512GB SSD/ 8GB RAM/ MX250/ MAGIC NUMPAD/ 14" FHD, Asus ZenBook 14 UX434FQ i5 10th Gen / NVIDIA MX350 / 8GB RAM / 512GB SSD / Magic NumPad / 14" FHD display, ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425JA I7 10 GEN / 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD / Magic NumPad / 14" FHD display, Asus ZenBook 13 UX325JA I7 10 GEN / 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD / Magic NumPad / 13.3" FHD display, ASUS ZenBook 15 UX534FTC i7 10TH GEN/ 16GB RAM/ 1TB SSD/ GTX 1650 / SCREEN PAD 2.0/ 15.6" FHD, ASUS ZENBOOK DUO -UX481 i7 10TH GEN/ 16GB RAM/ 1TB SSD/ MX250 / STYLUS/ 14" FHD + 12.6" FHD TOUCH, Address: Trinity House, Putalisadak, Kathmandu. The Taiwan-based multinational company, ASUS is widely popular when it comes to laptops. This screen too registers human touches and responds to them. Z170 - X99 WR& GFP ; M8F won OC3D White Gold award 38,636: VivoBook: VivoBook X407MA (Intel Celeron N4000, Intel HD Graphics 605) Rs. These were high-end premium ultrabooks though. Although our store is located in Putalisadak, Kathmandu, our service is not just limited to valley dwellers. How easy is it to make a phone call? ASUS Vivobook FLIP-TP203NA Price in Nepal: Rs. In addition to that, you can find plentiful of desktops, regular and gaming monitors, televisions, and other computer accessories at our store. Another important feature of this laptop is its budget-friendly price. // ]]>. So chances of finding a laptop that fits your requirements are feeble. We also give you a laptop bag and a mouse as a complimentary gift on each purchase of a laptop. Asus Laptops Price in Nepal ASUS GL502VS. The rest of the specs remain the same. Powering the ultrabook is the 10th Gen Intel Core i7-510U process. Furthermore, it has a comfortable keyboard, punch speakers, and well-crafted design. 36,500. Rs. Everyone wants a little extra, right? ASUS Laptop Model Name: Price in Nepal: VivoBook: VivoBook E402YA (AMD E2-7015 APU, Radeon R2 Graphics) Rs. [CDATA[ But even in this sleek package, Asus managed to equip a 13.3-inch Full-HD display. ASUS Laptop Price in Nepal . Logix Digital Systems is a multi-brand one stop IT solution for Laptop, Desktop, Printer, and Accessories. Rs. Having a small-scale industry in terms … To spice things up, there is a sizable 71-watt hour battery and an IR camera for security features and protection. So while carrying it around, it doesn't break your back. Furthermore, the ZenBook 15 comes with ScreenPad Plus, which doubles as a trackpad. Asus VivoBook X409MA Celeron 8 th Gen 4GB RAM 1TB HDD 14” HD Display. And in that context, ASUS ROG devices have got quite renowned for its praiseworthy performance and awe-inspiring aesthetics. Rs 275,000. And when Asus launched its ZenBook Duo and ZenBook Pro Duo laptops with two screens, it brought new dimensions in the ultrabook world. To make things even more exciting, the laptop is bundled with a stylus pen. The Taiwan-based multinational company, ASUS is widely popular when it comes to laptops. And we’ve nominated Asus ZenBook UX362FA as the best Asus ZenBook 2-in-1 convertible in Nepal. 40,341: VivoBook: VivoBook X543MA (Intel Celeron N4000, Intel HD Graphics) Rs. And its sales are only going uphill since then.

Mahanati Meaning In Tamil, Pi Tau Sigma National, What Is An Asexual Person, Steps Of Action Research In Education, Washington University Tuition Out Of State, Apollo App Themes, Average Studio Apartment Rent In Los Angeles,