The full-size backlit keyboard (with a sturdy single piece design) lets you type comfortably. The World's Fastest Esports Gaming Monitor. The Precision Touchpad is included to give you added comfort and accuracy as well. Save More For Business Purchases. Accessing your ZenBook S13 couldn’t be easier or more secure, thanks to Windows Hello technology and the fingerprint sensor built into the touchpad. With the ASUS SonicMaster technology, this laptop can boost volume up to 3.5 times to produce powerful sound that's free of distortion. What is the minimum and maximum battery backup of this laptop? All round winner. Now there’s no need to type in your password every time to log in — a single touch is all it takes! Asus’ gamer-focused ZenBook S13 is now available to buy for those who want to game on the go. This ensures that you can easily work on it while travelling as well. The ultraslim bezels are just 2.5mm at the side and 3.6mm at the top. The stated 2.5mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. does it works to edit hd videos in premiere pro without lag ? Actual performance may vary in real-world situations. Buy Asus ZenBook 13 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) UX331UAL-EG002T Thin and Light Laptop Online For Rs.78990 , Also get Asus ZenBook 13 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) UX331UAL-EG002T Thin and Light Laptop Specifications & Features. you could edit videos on this laptop as it has good processor and good thermals which gives good performance,but heavy editing would not be possible as it doesn't have a graphic card. ZenBook S13 has two high-quality stereo speakers and surround-sound effects that envelop you with cinema-quality audio. A high-performance solid-state disk with a PCIe. I received this laptop yesterday in a properly covered bubble wrap to keep it safe. figures may vary in real-world situations. Cinematic entertainment, supercharged performance. The gentle backlight lets you work in any lighting conditions, while remaining easy on the eyes. ASUS ZenBook S13 Ultra Thin & Light Laptop 13.9” FHD, Intel Core i7-8565U CPU, GeForce MX150, 8GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Windows 10 Pro, Silver Blue, UX392FN-XS71 Visit the ASUS … Instead, you can touch the fingerprint sensor and unlock it in a jiffy. what is the weight of adapter? It's equipped with an 8th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor to give you seamless multitasking abilities and quick responsiveness. PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice. Asus Zenbook 13 Ultra-slim Laptop 13.3 Full HD Nanoedge Bezel Intel Core I7-10510U - Royal Blue. So the packaging is on point. Asus ZenBook 13 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) UX331UAL-EG002T Thin and Light Laptop, 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, GST Invoice Available! Whatever you’re doing, ZenBook S13 always keeps its cool. ASUS participates in several affiliate programs, including the Amazon Associates program, and may receive affiliate fees for qualifying purchases. Best device at this price as I got it at 52240 INR during republic sale. And when you close ZenBook S13 the ErgoLift mechanism is completely hidden, so it doesn’t affect the sleek profile. The very latest Intel Core processors are now even faster for smooth and responsive performance whatever you’re doing, and discrete NVIDIA graphics deliver all the visual horsepower you need for demanding creative tasks. With a single, full charge, you can enjoy long hours of usage, thanks to its 50 Wh lithium-polymer battery. Camera is pretty much garbage for those who have to do a lot web conferences. 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Measured based on standard (not anti-glare) display configuration. stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. With a 33.78 cm (13.3) Full HD display and 80% screen-to-body ratio, your eyes will be delighted to see the lifelike visuals on screen. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Buy Asus ZenBook S13 UX392FN Ultrabook (Core i7 8th Gen/8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10/2 GB) online at best price in India. With any ZenBook, your comfort is one of our top priorities, ZenBook S13 goes the extra mile with its exclusive ErgoLift hinge, an engineering masterpiece designed to automatically tilt the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position. As of January 7, 2019 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook S13 laptop size to competing products in their class (laptops with a screen measuring 13.9 inches from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung. The results are astonishing. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. When you’re on the go, no-compromise connectivity is essential. It’s finished in exclusive new Utopia Blue, a shade that’s not only sophisticated and elegant, but also full of optimism for the future. Price and availability. As of January 7, 2019 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook S13 laptop size to competing products in their class (laptops with a screen measuring 13.9 inches from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung. It’s a seriously portable powerhouse that you’ll never need to leave behind, wherever you go! Equipped with an 8th Generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB RAM, you can switch between apps without any lags. Bulked up with an NVIDIA GeForce MX150 and an 8th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU, the ZenBook S13 is a powerful but compact machine. It also proudly carries the world-renowned ZenBook design DNA — including the iconic Zen-inspired spun-metal finish that adorns the lid. Yes we can.. Price and availability. Given you use your laptop on 60 percent brightness,wifi always on and do not game on this. But not on ZenBook S13: its ergonomic keyboard is designed from the start with comfort in mind. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 3.5mm. Hinge test: Tested up to 10,000 flipping cycles, each cycle is tested from 5° to 140° to 5°to 350°, then back to 5°, each flipping cycle contains 2 open and close swings, resulting a total 20,000 cycle open and close test. As this laptop supports the features of Windows 10, you can organise your busy life with the help of your personal digital assistant - Cortana.

Virginia-maryland College Of Veterinary Medicine, Setting The Table Audiobook, French Toast Sandwich, F Augmented Chord Notes, Chicken Jelly Recipe, Burhani College Principal, Chá De Orégano Cólica, Caprice Crossword Clue, Double Door Fridge Price In Pakistan,