Premium microphones and audio accessories for studio, live and location recording. Audio Technica Pro37 real opinions. $199.00. Compare Audio-Technica Pro 37 vs Audio-Technica AT2021 vs Rode M5 Press ‎ ↵ Enter ‎ for Accessibility for blind people who use screen readers Press ‎ ↵ Enter ‎ for Keyboard Navigation Audio-Technica PRO 37 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Visit the Audio-Technica Store. The capsules in the Rode NT4 and NT5 have identical specs, and every review I've seen says that the matched pair of NT5s, when mounted for coincident stereo recording sound identical to the NT4. The heads simply unscrew, so changing them over takes moments. However, because the microphones don't feature low-end roll-off, the use of shockmounts might be wise, as the bass extension available is considerable. 10/29/2008. Store #0906712 Elec. I was completely bewildered by the huge number of different microphones the company makes, and Gary was doing a fine job guiding me patiently through the different models and lines. Gen. #0907906. The email address you entered was an invalid email. You won’t regret it. The Pro37 is a small-diaphragm, fixed-cardioid “pencil” condenser. To see what I’m talking about, go to their website and check out the guide to their different mics. Deal. The PRO 37 has established itself as a versatile solution for studio recording and live performance. Le Rode NT2-A: Le top du top du micro semi-pro En bref : Ce micro de l’excellente marque Rode est le meilleur que j’ai pu tester jusqu’à aujourd’hui sur ce site. Audio-Technica PRO 37 – The Tape Op Review. Hd. See specifications, reviews, & mods for the Audio-Technica PRO 37. 124 Customer Ratings: 5. Acoustic guitars and other stringed instruments come off bright and easily cut through a mix without sounding glassy. My curiosity got the best of me, and I had to ask him how many A-T mics were in his collection and what he thinks of them. Beware of counterfeit goods. I had a Pro 37 for about 10 years. I have an AT2020 and was thinking about getting another one to have stereo OHs. 103 customers have given this product a 5-star rating. 4. It uses a permanently charged (electret) condenser capsule. AT4041 vs KSM137 vs NT5 vs SE5 Not familiar with the SE, but of the other three, the 137 is what I'd use. Hey all, I am in the market for some budget overheads, and need some advice. No items to compare. Premium microphones and audio accessories for studio, live and location recording. ($219 MSRP; Audio-Technica). At last year’s TapeOpCon, I found myself loitering at the Audio-Technica table, chewing the fat with affable A-T Marketing Director Gary Boss. : Elec. The whole kit is supplied in a small tin box with a sculpted foam lining, which means you won't have to find space for yet another bulky camera case! Also how do they stack up to Rode NT5s? We have a great range of studio vocal and instrument microphones, expertly engineered with detailed precision. This microphone’s behavior also works well with plinky sounds such as a xylophone or chimes, where you want the overtones, but not miles and miles of “air.”, Because of its slightly unusual frequency curve, the PRO 37 is not necessarily a desert island mic, but I find I use it a lot. Speed up future orders, see order history, create wish lists, and more. It's a really great mic for the money. It is praised for the excellent sound accuracy and detail. Compare Audio-Technica Pro 37 vs Audio-Technica AT2021 vs Rode M5. Rode TF-5. The bank was not broken — street price was a whisker over a hundred bucks apiece. £95. £1,274. Avec ses 3 directions, ses 3 filtres et ses 3 atténuations possibles cela fait un total de 27 possibilités de modification du son directement sur le micro. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Audio-Technica PRO 37 Cardioid Pencil Condenser Microphone. Create a B&H Account, America's Best Customer Service List-Newsweek, Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. I've read quite a few online reviews on harmony central and musician's friend and such. I know a lot of people like the Oktavas but they are out of my price range. 20 Customers . Would getting the Pro37 pair sound a lot better? Just sold it a few months ago. Thanks! We close every Friday evening to Saturday evening for Shabbos. Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic. Our members also liked: RODE NT5; AKG C451 B; Shure SM81-LC; Sort by. If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is! The frequency response has a big presence boost, but falls off sharply around 15 kHz. Rode have built on the success of their previous small-diaphragm models with the NT55, which provides plenty of flexibility by offering both omni and cardioid capsules. Rode M5 is available at a significantly lower price point, and yet it is glowing with lots of positive reviews. © 2000-2020 B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001. Son prix est un peu élevé peut mais il le vaux largement ! “That’s the best mic of any kind you can get for under $200.”. Request a new review. The bang-for-buck ratio is high; I recommend getting one or two. The Rode NT5 matched microphone pair for stereo recording. The cool thing is, it has its own sound; sort of an appealing grittiness that would be hard to compare to other mics in its class. i find the 4041's too "hard" sounding, not my taste for cymbals (although i do like it on bass sources), and not a big fan of the NT5 sound in general. It’s not the quietest mic I’ve ever encountered, but any of its self-noise is negligible in real-world recording conditions. #0907905; Sec. And I’d be bummed if I didn’t have a pair. 20 customers have given this product a 4-star rating. Rode M5 and Rode NT5 are two pairs of condenser microphones often used for the stereo recording of live performances, choirs, as well as studio projects. Read more about the Audio-Technica PRO 37 small-diaphragm condenser microphone. Serv. Can't compare it to the 2020 as I've never owned one, but I did do a shootout on acoustic guitar between it and my 4033 once, and the 37 did surprisingly well! Of these, 97 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. All other standard return policy conditions apply. Without hesitating, he points to the tiny PRO 37 cardioid condenser and says, “Hands down, that’s the best mic of any kind you can get for under $200.” I had never even heard of the PRO 37 before, but this was a strong endorsement indeed; I took good note and bought a pair when I returned home. Add at least two items to compare. You have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020. The PRO 37 is a very useful and singular small-diaphragm condenser for sure.

Architectural Concept For Apartment Design, Came Bxl Manual, Japanese Last Names And Meanings, Hilary Putnam Quotes, Ace Courier Contact Number, Mammoth Jalapeno Size,