We close every Friday evening to Saturday evening for Shabbos. -Anthony Roberts, Monitors – Tower of Power, “The i5 is very impressive as a bass mic. We found that it provided us with a very clean sound in every situation despite the difficulty of recording in a very noisy environment. I’ve just started using it on guitar with very good results there too. Audix made thier amazing i5 dynamic microphone to make everything from drums to guitar amps to horns sound fantastic. Gen. #0907906. You have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020. © 2000-2020 B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, Audix i5 Dynamic Instrument Cardioid Microphone. Store #0906712 Elec. The i5; it’s my new little weapon.” -Travis Wyrick, Producer, Engineer, Mixer – P.O.D., Charlie Daniels, Pillar“, ” So how does it sound? The Audix i5 instrument microphone is an ideal solution for sound reinforcement and recording applications. The Audix i5 microphone is a dynamic mic with many similarities to probably the most famous microphone is the audio world, the Shure SM57. A perfect mic for drums, guitar amps, horns, and most anything else, the Audix i5 can do it all." Audix i5 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone. Manufacturer of high quality microphones for the event and studio market. Tailored frequency response of 50 Hz to 16 kHz accentuates midrange and mid-high frequencies while eliminating low-frequency noise. $99.00. Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time. Audix i5 Dynamic Instrument Cardioid Microphone with XLR- XLR Cable 5.0 out of 5 stars 10. The i5 is designed to accurately reproduce high audio peak levels without noise and distortion. The i5 was picked as one of the "Five Great Mics Under $200"in About.Com Home Recording (Part of the New York Times Company) He states: "If you've got right around $100 to purchase one mic for your studio, the Audix i5 should be it. Audix i5. sE … Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA. -Ed Tree, Studio Engineer -The Spencer Davis Group, “Who needs a condenser when you can get this sound out of a dynamic. Yeah I would go with the Audix i5. Seriously, I think we’ll be using these instead of SM57’s and 58’s for general purpose, workhorse mics. The i5 features a zinc alloy body with a steel grille and black e-coat finish for great durability. It proved be the crew’s favorite for the Young Scientist MusicChallenge, constantly adapting to anything we could throw at it. #0907905; Sec. And if you’re tired of having the cap of your snare mic being blown into pieces from a heavy stick hit— you’ll love the i5!” -Gary Hartung, FOH – Crosby, Stills & Nash, “The i5 is an awesome utility mic—it is much tougher and sounds better than the ‘old faithful’ I am now able to replace.” Recently, I tried the Audix i5. -Paul Hagar, FOH – American Hi-Fi, “We wanted to commend you on your new i5 microphone. The i5 instrument microphone is sturdy, compact, and easy to position. -Mark Parsons, Modern Drummer, “The i5 is more than an impressive upgrade to my usual snare and guitar cab mic — it’s a big leap forward.” Speed up future orders, see order history, create wish lists, and more. Serv. & Home App. Physically the i5 doesn’t fail but is design is pretty basic. It sounds great on a wide variety of sources, but it particularly shines on thesnare drums and toms…Sounds like a winner in my book.” -William White, Project Coordinator – The Discovery Channel, “The i5’s arrived, and I tried them out at practice last night. I like the rugged construction and the slightly smaller size, and they sound fantastic. Building off of what made everybody's old-standby great, Audix improved upon the idea of the multi-purpose instrument/vocal microphone. Audix i5 Dynamic Microphone Spec Sheet (PDF) What We Think "Without a doubt, the Audix i5 has become "A Standard". He states: “If you’ve got right around $100 to purchase one mic for your studio, the Audix i5 should be it. The low end of the i5 is punchier than the 57. Audix I5 Instrument Microphone The i-5 from Audix is a dynamic microphone that can be used for any instrument miking application for stage and studio. -Barry Rudolph, Music Connection, “I’m really digging using the i-5; I’ll be buying the review mics I was sent if that tells you anything!” It's a dynamic instrument microphone used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. Deal. -Karen Stackpole, Electronic Musician, “During our recent tour, I was very pleased with the results using the i5 on guitar cabs. -RecordingHacks.com, “On the road, I use it for The Dead and Phil Lesh and Friends, at home, it mics every 12-18 yr. old musician in the county. By selecting either subscription option, you are consenting to the collection of information for such purpose and to the term of our Privacy Policy, which may be updated from time to time. Every model is attractively laser etched with its model and serial number. The i5 is used for stage, studio, and broadcast applications and is able to handle SPLs in excess of 140 dB without distortion. The cardioid polar pattern attenuates signal at the sides of the capsule. : Elec. Great punch in the upper mids and perfect for heavy guitars that need that special drive. We will use the information you submit through this form only for the purpose of sending you our e-newsletter. The i5 is able to handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB without distortion and can be used to mic a wide variety of musical instruments, guitar and bass cabinets, vocals and speech. The i5 cardioid microphone can be used to microphone a wide variety of musical instruments, guitars, and bass cabinets as well as vocals and speech. 1 x i5 Instrument Microphone I’ve tried other mics from time to time but always returned to the old favorite. 1 x MC1 Microphone Clip The Audix i5 is an all-purpose studio dynamic mic that invariably draws comparisons to the ubiquitous Shure SM57.

Custom Chiclet Keyboard, How To Fix Magnesium Deficiency In Plants, Luxury Bbq Gifts, Linkedin Logo Transparent, Ground Turkey And Bacon Recipes, Examples Of Collective Nouns List,