Think “star pattern.” Fold top corners down and seal them all together. We’re talking a whole wheel of brie wrapped in puff pastry and baked until golden and gooey. Use 4th sheet of puff pastry to cut out decorative shapes (leaves, stars, Christmas trees) with a cookie cutter. Ditto what Barb said — you can skip it or replace it with extra brown sugar, honey, or any other sweetener you prefer. A great appetizer for a dinner party. Elise launched Simply Recipes in 2003 as a way to keep track of her family's recipes, and along the way grew it into one of the most popular cooking websites in the world. But let’s not forget that we are adding a few tablespoons of fig jam AND some sweet and delicious caramelized onions. Or replace with honey or whatever else you prefer. Please let us know how it turns out for you. Arrange your baked brie on a platter and serve with raisin toasts, grapes and nuts. The dish prevents running and moves right to the serving table. Thin or thick, depending on how much you want! I was looking for a unique baked Brie recipe, & came across yours while looking for last-minute ideas on Christmas Day! 2 Slice the top off the brie: If you want, start with chilled brie and use a sharp knife to carefully cut off the thin top rind of the cheese. One, I don’t like the rind on brie(personal preference) how would i remove and would it ruin the recipe? Thank you again, I’ll be using and sharing this one often! Drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle brown sugar on top. It should weigh about 8.5 oz. This is a great recipe and very versatile. Thank you for all the filling ideas. Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for. Brie wrapped in puff pastry and baked until it has thoroughly melted inside is one of the world’s easiest yet tastiest appetizers. This sounds FABULOUS, but I’m unclear on how much jam to use. Entertaining with Beth. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Thanks, love your recipes! The whole situation when baked together is absolute perfection! Easiest baked brie EVER! Unroll the puff pastry sheet, lightly roll the dough. Let stand for 20 minutes before serving. What about using fig preserves instead of raspberry? I’ve used them all for variety! I remove the top rind only, slice a clove of garlic to insert strategically along the top and sides, then top with the selected tapenad and wrap in crescent rolls. Hi can we omit the maple syrup from the recipe? We left off the brown sugar and maple syrup and added fresh raspberries with the jam -crazy good! Lay the puff pastry in the pie pan. I LOVED the maple-brown sugar topping idea, & it ended up providing just the right amount of sweetness in the end! :-). Hi, Tania! She trims the edges of the pastry puff and then folds it up. Sure, it’s worth a try. Hope that helps! Your comment may need to be approved before it will appear on the site. Pair with a sliced baguette, crackers and fruit. Thank you! I used a delicious rhubarb-berry jam and just drizzled a bit of maple syrup on top. (Pillsbury has come up with a seamless sheet of dough that I use to prevent leakage out of the perforations.) Slice the chilled brie in half horizontally and place the bottom of the brie in the center of the puff pastry with the cut side up. A hit at the party and incredibly simple! Have these ingredients delivered or schedule pickup SAME DAY! Please help! It cooked to perfection, and was totally consumed. Let us know how it turns out! Hi Shelley, since it’s puff pastry, and you want the brie to be warm and melty when you serve it, you’ll want to make it as close to serving time as possible. Brie Wheel – Make sure to buy a solid wheel rather than one cut into slices. All photos and content are copyright protected. Baked Brie Recipe with Figs, Pistachios and Orange. First time commenting?

Smoking Wood Types, Sennheiser Wireless Microphone Ew 100, How To Grow Chives, Boys Winter Jacket, Live Oak Grill Three Rivers, Tx,