Nancy Sinatra recorded one of the best-known covers of the song, for her 1966 album How Does That Grab You? Made on a budget of 90 crore (US$13 million), Bang Bang! In 1987, Cher recorded a rock version of the song for her 1987 Platinum-certified comeback album Cher. p. 13. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) First release by Cher (March 1966) sort by date | sort by language "Billboard Hot 100 – Week of April 23, 1966", "The Sonny Side of Cher - Cher | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic", Austriancharts.at – Cher – Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)", Ultratop.be – Cher – Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)", http://www.americanradiohistory.com/hd2/IDX-Business/Music/Archive-Cash-Box-IDX/60s/1966/CB-1966-08-27-OCR-Page-0070.pdf, Dutchcharts.nl – Cher – Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)", "flavour of new zealand - search listener", "Palmarès de la chanson anglophone et allophone au Québec", "South African Rock Lists Website - SA Charts 1965 - 1989 Songs (A-B)", Offiziellecharts.de – Cher – Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)", "australian-charts.com - Forum - Top 100 End of Year AMR Charts - 1980s (ARIA Charts: Special Occasion Charts)", "German Singles Chart; End of year charts", "UK Singles (Official Charts Company) 1966 - Year End", "Guitarist Billy Strange Talks About Nancy Sinatra's 'Bang Bang' « Lost & Sound", "The End Credits Songs In 'Grace And Frankie' Season 3 Make Up A Soothing Soundtrack", "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down), by Nico Vega", "Grace and Frankie season 3 end credit songs, a playlist on Spotify", "Watch Beyoncé Sing "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" To Jay Z", Gimme! "[3] On the other hand, the reviewer for Cashbox said the song was "inventive," and predicted it would become a "blockbuster" hit. Cher originally released Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) written by Sonny Bono and Cher released it on the single Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) in 1966. Label: Liberty - LIB 66160 • Format: Vinyl 7 Chér* - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) (1966, Vinyl) | Discogs The Complete New Zealand Music Charts: 1966–2006. Gimme! The song reached #1 and stayed for 2 months winning her a gold record. Bang!") Cher sort le single dans une nouvelle version en 1988. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 for a single week (behind "(You're My) Soul and Inspiration" by The Righteous Brothers), eventually becoming one of Cher's biggest-selling singles of the 1960s. Following her recording, several Italian singers including Mina, and the psychedelic bands Equipe 84 and I Corvi[27] covered her version. Besides Dalida and Sinatra, artists who covered the song in 1966 include Stevie Wonder on his album Down to Earth, The Beau Brummels on Beau Brummels '66; Petula Clark on her album I Couldn't Live Without Your Love; and Gábor Szabó on his album Spellbinder. was released in conventional and IMAX theatres on 2 October 2014, coinciding with Gandhi Jayanti. Written by her then-husband Sonny Bono and released in 1966, the song reached No. Critic Tim Sendra, in his album review of The Sonny Side of Cher, gave the song a mixed review: "The only track that has any real zest is the Bono-written novelty 'Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down),' the kind of dramatic song Cher could knock out in her sleep but also a song with no real heart. Her version features tremolo guitar, played by her arranger, Billy Strange,[25] and had a resurgence in popularity when it was used in the opening credits of the 2003 Quentin Tarantino film Kill Bill Volume 1. A music video to accompany the release of "Bang Bang" was first released onto YouTube on May 20, 2013 at a total length of two minutes and fifty-seven seconds. [4]. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1966 Vinyl release of Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) on Discogs. 3 in the UK Singles Chart and No. "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" is the second single by American singer-actress Cher from her second album, The Sonny Side of Chér. Produced by Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, and Desmond Child, the song featured backing vocals by Jon Bon Jovi and Michael Bolton, among others, and was released as a promotional single in 1988. [1][2], The single proved successful, charting high in several countries worldwide. Sheila's version (with French lyrics) became a big hit in France in the summer of 1966; Claire Lepage's French-language cover was released in Canada (as "Bang! It became Cher's first million-selling single and her first top 3 hit in the UK (and her last until "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss)" reached No. Made under license from Liberty Records Inc. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) / Our Day Will Come, Buy Vinyl, Rights Society (Side A): BIEM, NCB, Mecolico, Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout, Stamped, Variant 1): LIB 66160 A-1 R KT, Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout, Stamped, Variant 1): LIB 66160 B-1 A KT, Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout, Stamped, Variant 2): LIB 66160 A-1 T KT, Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout, Stamped, Variant 2): LIB 66160 B-1 GO KT 1.

Boll Weevil Cafe And Sweetery Augusta, Valerian Plant For Sale Near Me, Aldi Red Pepper Hummus Ingredients, Gold Coast Bowling Snack Bar, Basketball Court Animal Crossing Qr Code,