Thank you , see you soon. The Monday and Tuesday Lunch Buffet at Barbeque nation comes at the same price. Desserts:-Took Brownie, Pastries, Truffle. Serving is also nice. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. For the rates they charge, there are much better restaurants in Vizag.More. and interaction with the chef feels a happy mood. AB's Outlet Menu. We people of Hyderabadi won't accept this kind of recipe as Dum Biryani. But the food quality is not...so good , starters wasn’t cooked properly. Loved the atmosphere of the restaurant ! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. Mushroom from veg and kalmi chicken Fish Prawns Mutton steeks and chicken wings from Non-veg. One and only place where we get BBQ on our table. A central live grill "Wish Grill" dishing out exotic varieties of veggies and game birds take the experience of dining to a while new level. Some pie and vanilla ice cream with gulab jamun which is the best combination of ice creams I think. Unlimited food at a price of 700/- kabab is very tasty, I got free drinks mojitos is superb, I suggest everyone to visit this hotel and have great day.., especially for birthdays this hotel is very good, Very nice place for parties. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Finally, Food 4.5 /5 Ambience 5/5 Service 5/5 Value for money 5/5More, Superb hotel with fine dinner.it is memorable day for us...serving is soo good..seafood is tasty with comparing all restaurentsMore, Dear Guest, A unique 'do-it-yourself' dining experience where diners grill on the Table, their choice of Meat, Seafood and Vegetables starters served on skewers to their preference. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Desserts:-Took Brownie, Pastries, Truffle. Mushroom from veg and kalmi chicken Fish Prawns Mutton steeks and chicken wings from Non-veg. Barbeque Nation Abu Dhabi; Barbeque Nation, Al Wahda; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Barbeque Nation Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. We felt so harried. There was a constant pressure from the staff to serve whatever they had in hand as if though, they wanted us to finish dinner ASAP and vacate the table. Finally ended with a Pan kulfi with Tuti fruit Gulkand as toppings. Actually i forgot to tell that serviceexcellet. Finally ended with a Pan kulfi with Tuti fruit Gulkand as toppings. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I was enjoyed a lot with my family and in this restaurant they celebrate birthday or any special day is very nice. ex-service man. © 2020 Absolute Barbeques Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved. I hope your query is answered propey, I love the varieties of different Indian masala curry and the, ... with different Kebabs - Chicken/Honey Mustard Fish/, Harbour Park Road Atr Towers, 1st Floor, East Wing, Visakhapatnam 530003 India. We asked a spicy version of fish. Some pie and vanilla ice cream with gulab jamun which is the best combination of ice creams I think. Barbeque Nation - باربيكيو نيشن Dubai; Barbeque Nation - باربيكيو نيشن, Al Karama; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Barbeque Nation - باربيكيو نيشن Restaurant on Zomato Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Visakhapatnam, Hotels near INS Kurusura Submarine Museum, Hotels near Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, Asian Restaurants for Families in Visakhapatnam, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Visakhapatnam, Chinese Restaurants with Buffet in Visakhapatnam. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. Finally, Food 4.5 /5 Ambience 5/5 Service 5/5 Value for money 5/5. Coming to mocktails took 1 Pacific blue and Mojito. Because it consists of tomatoes and curry leafs which changed the taste. Coming to Mutton Steeks we were bit disappointed and then again we asked the chef for a better version which is very good.

Managerial Economics Lecture Notes Ppt, Carbs In Tomato Paste, Masters In Engineering Management In Europe, Angel In Other Languages, Product Funnel Metrics, Calcium Chloride For Tomatoes, Umbilical Cord Fell Off Gooey Underneath, Bad Bottled Water List, Mystery Images Hd, Philips Rice Cooker Hd3060 How To Use, Skil Octo 7300 Sander Manual,