I don’t have the keto concerns that others have shared regarding carb count. I literally would eat this bread over any dessert or special treat any day. I eat Paleo most of the time and one of the foods I miss most is bread. Base Culture Keto Bread | Seven Nut & Seed, 100% Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Soy Free and Kosher | 16oz Loaf (2 Count) 4.3 out of 5 stars 35. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019. Please try your search again later. Please try again. 1 comments. This bread should NOT be marketed as Keto friendly, Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2020. Next. Non-GMO, Soy free. 110 Calories Per Serving. Dairy free. You Can Enjoy Bread on Keto. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Base Culture Keto Bread | Seven Nut & Seed, 100% Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Soy Free and Kosher | 16oz Loaf 4.1 out of 5 stars 608 1 offer from $8.99 Great-tasting substitute for regular bread, Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2020. So I had accepted my fate until I found this Keto bread! Our gluten free keto bread is 100% paleo, grain free, dairy free and soy free, Base Culture's paleo products are ALL NATURAL! I was willing to pay ALOT more if it was worth it. Our Keto friendly bread is 100% gluten free, grain free, non-gmo, dairy free, soy free and kosher certified. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. I cant do wheat, potato, white rice, or sugary sweetners. Moist, filling and delicious, it is best for toast in the morning or making your favorite sandwich for lunch! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Unable to add item to List. $8.99. Contains no peanuts. To keep your diet on track, you’ll want to consume keto bread that is between 8-10 total carbs per serving size. We promise to return your money or send a replacement if you are not happy with your purchase. This sandwich bread contains only 6g of net carbs total and is very dense compared to the other brands we’ve listed. Virtually every bread I've found, gluten free or whatever, always has a large amount of those items. Base Culture Sandwich Bread This is actually the top choice of other clients getting items related to base culture sandwich bread. The ones on the site DO NOT match the actual product. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Most Popular. Base Culture Keto Bread | Original, 100% Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Soy Free and Kosher | 16oz Loaf (2 Count) 3.4 out of 5 stars 99. COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS: New to the paleo diet? Crackers With No Weird Ingredients, Keto Friendly, Low Carb & Gluten-Free Baking Mixes, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020. Yes it is already baked, no further cooking is needed. I nearly cried when I ate it for the first time, because it tasted so good and I had given up on ever finding a bread I can eat freely. WATER, EGGS, ALMOND BUTTER, GOLDEN FLAXSEED MEAL, ARROWROOT FLOUR, PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER, ALMOND FLOUR, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, SEA SALT, BAKING SODA. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As you can see, it is absolutely possible to enjoy eating bread on keto! $19.99. Base Culture Keto Bread | Seven Nut & Seed, 100% Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Soy Free and Kosher | 16oz Loaf (2 Count) 4.3 out of 5 stars 37. This bread is not Keto friendly. Feel free to warm it up in the oven or toaster if you'd like. Shame. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. For most people, this means less than 50 net carbs per day. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Gluten Free. We’ve re-imagined our old favorite treats (brownies and almond butter, anyone?) After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again later. And, we’ve worked hard to create an eclectic array of options, so your paleo snacks and indulgences can always feel brand new. No, the slices arent big, and perhaps other bigger Keto breads are out there... but they are filling and enough to make a sandwich or morning toast. We believe food should be consumed as nature intended. Rating: 5.00 with 2 ratings 0 followers. $19.99. Now, taste is important, but it is our belief that so is texture. Therefore, if you keep it frozen, it lasts a long time! Try it toasted or build a BLT, the options are endless! Just reach out and let us know how we can make your experience as great as it can possibly be! Please try again. 14 slices per loaf. Each loaf comes pre-sliced to allow for fast sandwich making. Bought this for my husband and I for Keto. Our Sandwich Bread (and every other product we make) is made out of seeds and nuts and sweetened with honey. To get more choices, have a look at our full selection of Base Culture Sandwich Bread or use the search box. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I wanted to try this keto bread in the green packaging as so far I did like the original version of this bread in red packaging. In the freezer it will last up to 9 MONTHS and in the fridge it will last 2 WEEKS. Without preservatives the average shelf life is shortened. Base Culture Bread Keto - 16 Oz. OUR CULTURE: At Base Culture, we believe in the primal integrity of each of our delectable creations. It tastes like real toast to me. Base Culture Paleo Bread, Large Size | Delicious 100% Paleo, Gluten, Grain, Dairy, and Soy Free- Perfect for Sandwiches (5g Protein Per Loaf, 18 Slices Per Loaf, 1 Count) 3.6 out of 5 stars 595. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. About Keto Culture Buns I usually love this item but it arrived moldy and they do not allow returns.

Baked Whole Tilapia, Grand Floridian Cafe Thanksgiving Menu, Mozart Violin Sonata No 21, Northeastern University Net Price Calculator, Healthy Blackberry Cobbler, Abijah Of Judah,