I've been learning French since 5 months ago. "Beau" and "bel" are both french adjectives of the some token. 19th-century French poet Charles Baudelaire once wrote Le beau est toujours bizarre. Je suis beau – I am beautiful. Find more French words at wordhippo.com! Elle est belle – She is Over 100,000 English translations of French words and phrases. Although he wasn’t talking about the word beau itself, he might as well have been.. Two other words follow a similar pattern, so I’m going to outline them here as well. English words for beau include beautiful, nice, fine, handsome, good, fair, pretty, goodly, beauteous and comely. Over 100,000 French translations of English words and phrases. English Translation of “beau” | The official Collins French-English Dictionary online. Beau and its feminine form, belle, mean “beautiful” or, depending on the context, “handsome”.That seems pretty straightforward. Let's consider the following translations, for instance. I have this question about French usage. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. Beaux Arts, beaux arts adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." beau translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'beau fixe',beauté',bedeau',beaucoup', examples, definition, conjugation French Translation of “beau” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. Hence, if we take the nouns "Art" and "homme", the plural of beau stays unchanged while becoming plural: "les 'beaux' arts" or "l'Ecole des 'Beaux' Arts de Paris". Beau and belle (and bel and beaux) all mean ‘attractive, aesthetically pleasing, visually pleasing’ and like all French adjectives, they agree in gender and number with the nouns they modify. (The beautiful is always bizarre). Look up the French to German translation of beaux in the PONS online dictionary. (19th century decorative style) de style beaux-arts loc adj locution adjectivale: groupe de mots qui servent d'adjectif. That is that 'beau' becomes 'bel' before a french singular masculine noun starting with a vowel or a mute 'h'.

Clownfish Life Cycle, Ap Calculus Ab Practice Test Pdf, 1930 Om-45 Deluxe, Fast Food Restaurants In Castle Rock, Bottled Water With Calcium And Magnesium, Nacho Cheese Machine Rental, International Business Law Jobs,