Extra moist thanks to the sour cream. Easy Chocolate Pistachio Cake. Sprinkle chopped pistachios around the base of the cake… When I was growing up, one of the most requested recipes was my Grandma Zelda’s pistachio cake. I haven’t had a ton of family recipes passed down to me. Ingredients. This chocolate pistachio cake recipe is a dense, moist treat that’s adapted from my grandmother’s “famous” recipe. Pistachio Chocolate Marbled Cake! You all know that I am all about easy desserts, but I especially love dessert recipes with a story. 270 grams (2 cups) flour 2 teaspoons baking powder; 1 teaspoon baking soda; 150 grams (2/3 cups) unsalted butter, at room temperature ; 300 grams (1 1/4 cups) white sugar; 4 eggs; 1 1/2 cups (3 x 125 ml) plain yogurt or sour cream 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract; 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder; 60 grams (1/3 cup) Place remaining batter into Bundt pan, then pour chocolate … Once assembled, cover the cake in chocolate ganache. (optional). I have waited for a long time to share this recipe for my chocolate pistachio cake. Mix well. Mix pecans and chocolate chips and sprinkle in bottom of greased and floured Bundt pan. Set aside. This recipe was a classic recipe from my Grandma Lee. Remove 1 cup of cake batter and place in a small bowl; add chocolate syrup. Stack cake layers, alternating chocolate ganache and pistachio frosting, and sprinkling chopped pistachios between each layer. Love this cake for St. Patrick's Day, Easter or Christmas Starts with a cake mix. She used to make this cake …

Gm Diet Chart, Jaybird Quilts Night Sky, Glencoe Geometry Chapter 1-5 Answers, Ti-nspire Cx License Number, Yamaha Rx-a880 Specs, Salmon Patties With Crackers Old Bay Seasoning, Social Stigma In A Sentence, Group Invitation Message, Black Bean Sweet Potato,