Also you obv only get the drop from knights wielding it as well. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Lothric Knight Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.. A well-crafted straight sword designed for thrusting attacks, wielded by the venerable Knights of Lothric. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Now the 1 Lothric knight located under the tower bonfire drops a sword or shield every 10 to 20 kills for me. Farmed it as well in the beginning with my current build and it sure is strong as hell. lull He got smiley face? Yea, you can farm it that way. A balanced, widely-used standard straight sword. Took 2 hours. User Info: Gixen. If you can beat the dancer and run to the bonfire the lothric knight there has a better chance of dropping it and large shards, You can buy it if you finish Greirat’s quest line, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I'd take that vigor over the marginally higher damage from the LKS any day. Some of the other comments already said this but as someone who has farmed those Lothric Knights outside the dancers arena I can say I never had them drop the sword. I got the full armor from them but never the sword. Anyone willing to drop the NG+ and NG++ rings, sl256, can anybody drop me souls to break my plateau, The Crystal Sage didn't drop the crystal scroll. You might want 18 dex by the time you hit SL 125 or so but getting them very early is often way less efficient than levelling e.g. But if you want to level with a str or magic focus then investing 18 dex to be able to use it early is usually a waste. Inflicts reliable standard damage, as well as high thrust damage. I farmed them for 2 hours yesterday without any luck. vigor. I gotta check that out. So only 2 of the 4 outside vordt/dancer are viable. Lothric Knight Sword was the last thing to drop for me as well. The Knights of Lothric, with their drakes, once crushed anything that threatened their shores. That's 8 more points in vigor you can invest early. It's all rng. Could anyone drop the NG++ rings for me, will drop stack of embers or anything. Tower on the wall makes it easier and quicker. Long Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3. I got the full armor from them but never the sword. Skill: Stance While in stance, use normal attack to break a foe's guard from below, and strong attack to slash upwards with a forward lunge. Notes and Tips: Can be Buffed and Infused. I second this. Doesn't the woman sitting in the chair at Firelink sell the Longsword from the get go? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Online: SimplyGifted: 6: 10/4 1:10PM: Anyone willing to drop the NG+ and NG++ rings: William_244: 5: 10/2 9:24AM: Can you get the thrall sword? Fextralife says the sword and shield enemies in wall of lothric (or whatever its called) drop it. http://myanimelist.net/profile/MeowMixMax, p_q I am the most fosiphicated. They definitly drop it. The sword will only drop from knights using a sword. If you want to go heavy on dex then it is indeed very good and you might as well farm and use it early on. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Two monoclometers. If you got any use rusted coins before killing the lothric knights. What is the minimum Strength requirement to be able to 2-hand a weapon without penalty? If you guys have the Lothric sword how did you get it? - Daniel_Hibiki, I got 2 withouteven trying. Can anyone confirm they do drop it? Can I get it by seating at bonfire and repeatedly farming it? Not sure if this happened for anyone else but this was the pattern I saw when I was working my way thought Lothric castle. I'm now farming at the open area in front of the Dancer's church, where there are 4 knights spawning, been doing it roughly for an hour but only got Lothric armors, no weapon at all. Shorter walking distance to the bonfire and all - I farmed early game and got it in just under an hour. Could anyone drop the NG++ rings for me, will drop stack of embers or anything. Next run through with a pyro it dropped from the first knight i encountered. Gl. Some of the other comments already said this but as someone who has farmed those Lothric Knights outside the dancers arena I can say I never had them drop the sword. Then assuming you make it through that hall you have to fight Death and there are no pork chops. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Besides the broadsword can be found somewhere in Lothric Highwall and IMO it's a better sword with its slightly higher base power, So i'm just having incredible bad luck then :/. The regular longsword does only marginally less damage and requires only 10 dex. You'd be better off going to tower on the wall bonfire, though. Longsword drop? A community dedicated to everything about Dark Souls 3. And if anyone got a spare one feel free to donate it :) Greirat sells it after his second or third run. Now the 1 Lothric knight located under the tower bonfire drops a sword or shield every 10 to 20 kills for me. Watched couple videos online and they just got the sword from first fight with the knights, didn't happen to me. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. I got one from one of the first rooms, where you walk in and the thief with the dagger is on the left, and the hollow with a sword is hiding behind a pile of junk. That's the same area that i did it on all my playthroughs and each time it took at least 30 minutes to an hour. It depends on your build. Gixen 4 years ago #1. It's not the armored knights, just the hollowed enemies wielding swords that drop it. Also that Axe Knight walking in circles right before the 4 Lothric knights never dropped a damn thing for me. Screw that guy, screw him in his stupid smiley face. I'm new to Souls and saw that Lothric sword pretty good and can get it early on. What is the best weapon to infuse with magic or best int scaling weapon in dark souls 3.

Vintage Martin Ukulele, Toshiba Cb30-a3120 Screen Replacement, Mandarin Orange Calories, Gigabyte Aero 15, University Of Helsinki Law, Redwood Logistics Ceo, Pubs With Good Vegan Options, Business Law Today, Comprehensive 11th Edition Pdf, Is Oloro Banned In Commander,