This two-ingredient graham cracker crust (graham crackers and a little butter!) Our kitchen is always open! Stir in the lemon juice and lemon zest. I think we should create more flavors…no?! All rights reserved. Then, scrape the sides of your food processor with a spatula, and add the egg white, vanilla, and lemon juice. Can I replace the blueberries with strawberries? To make the filling, combine the egg yolks and condensed milk in a medium bowl. Made these for my family, and they were a big hit! We don’t recommend freezing them as the cream cheese and yogurt filling may create an undesirable texture when thawing. Such a mouthwatering dish. You could try to use any kind of hard cookie? The fresh, plump blueberries add a juicy pop of sweetness to the tart lemon filling. The house might have gotten a little warm, but these easy lemon bars were well worth it. Pour the graham cracker crumble into the 8×8-inch pan and press it into the bottom of the pan until it is evenly spread out. This will give them enough time to thaw. Please let me know, thank you! Your email address will not be published. Pour the lemon blueberry filling evenly over the graham cracker crust. I’ve made these twice so far and they are absolutely delicious!! A friend made these for a group meeting last night. I will make this today and I feeling hungry by seeing it. Measure out graham crackers and room temperature butter, and place into a food processor and process. is super easy to make: This blueberry cheesecake filling is SO fresh and delicious! I have 0% Fage greek yogurt on hand and I’m wondering if that would be ok to use. I mixed things up a bit by adding blueberries. Can’t wait to try with raspberries. If it is hot where you are and you don’t want to turn on the oven, I understand, but trust me these Lemon Blueberry Bars are worth a little heat. Bake for 15 minutes, or until just set. Thank you. I think I love whatever bar I am eating at the time-blueberry or raspberry:). Fresh blueberries are accessible when they’re in season and they are OH so delicious. If you double this recipe, what size pan should you use? Bars will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. My love for baking is far more important than the heat. Serve the bars chilled for a cool, summery treat. Now, when we say healthier cheesecake bars, I truly do mean HEALTHIER. To make the filling, combine the egg yolks and condensed milk in a medium bowl. Blend until smooth. This way you can have fresh (frozen) berries all year long. These bars will keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. LOVEEEE this! It got rave reviews. Can’t get enough dessert bars? These Lemon Blueberry Bars are a spin off of my Lemon Raspberry Bars. We love the lemon and blueberry combo. You are welcome! In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and lemon zest. This week I made Lemon Blueberry Bars. Absolutely amazing! These easy lemon blueberry bars are easy to make and a summer favorite! Thanks. Made these for last night’s dessert. Thank you for the recipe. And I’m making it again for my 9th wedding anniversary as my husband and kiddos request. Next time I make them I may try adding more graham crackers for a thicker crust. Great recipe!!! It was the perfect summer dessert. We strive to make recipes that are a healthier option compared to traditional recipes here on Fit Foodie Finds, and these bars are no exception. And why would you?! https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/183/Blueberry-Crisp-Squares84119.shtml These blueberry cheesecake bars are made with FRESH blueberries. The Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook is here. The filling is silky, smooth, and refreshing. I try to do my baking first thing in the morning so it isn’t too too hot. Read More, Vegetarian Summer Spring Desserts Maria's Favorites, Your email address will not be published. To sweeten the filling in these blueberry cheesecake bars, we used honey instead of a refined sugar. I'm Maria and my husband is Josh. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/blueberry-dessert-with-graham-cracker-crust Emily spent the first 10 years of her career in marketing and advertising roles and started side-hustling with Fit Foodie Finds in Fall of 2015. We’d love it if you could give us a star rating! Don’t forget to tag your posts on social media with the hashtag, we’d love to see what you’re up to! She joined Team Fit Foodie full-time in the Spring of 2018. These bars have a greek yogurt and cream cheese filling. Press crumbs firmly into prepared pan. I have an egg allergy; could I leave out the egg white or do you have a suggestion for something else I might be able to use? Wash and dry the food processor and then place the cream cheese, greek yogurt, and honey into the food processor. One of my most favorite desserts I’ve ever made. Our best tips & recipes to perfectly sublime smoothies! Set aside. Cut into bars and serve. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/blueberry-pie-with-graham-cracker-crust Remove from the oven and let the cheesecake bars cool for at least 30 minutes. All you have to do is buy a couple of pounds of blueberries, wash them, and lay them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper until they’re fully dry. (I don’t have two 8″ X 8″ pans.) Bake the crust at 350ºF for 7 minutes before adding the filling! Made this for a party yesterday and it was a huge hit!!! It is a hot week in Utah. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod. Get Blueberry Pie Bars Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Thank you for sharing! We all know that sometimes blueberries can be expensive or hard to find in larger quantities when they are not in season. Sure! Is it possible To use frozen blueberries Gently fold in the blueberries. The whole family loved them. No refined sugars in this cheesecake filling! One family member suggested another option would be making with orange zest and pineapple instead of the lemon and blueberries! We love sitting around the table with good food, good conversation, and good friends and family! These bars have a thick graham cracker crust and are topped with a luscious lemon blueberry filling. If you make this recipe, please leave a star rating and comment below! And the total baking time is only 25 minutes-you can tough it out:), Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. No canned or dried blueberries in this recipe! Place the bars in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. Thank you for sharing your wonderful recipes. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature. If I had to pick a favorite bar, I don’t think I could. Finally, add fresh blueberries to the food processor and blend until the blueberries are pureed and the mixture turns a beautiful blue color. Is there a reason for the 5% plain greek yogurt? They were so good. Last night, after it cooled down, I cut two lemon squares and took them out on the patio for us to enjoy. Thanks for such an easy and delicious recipe! Not only did these turn out beautiful just like the picture. You’ll combine: Food process the cheesecake filling: place the cream cheese, greek yogurt and honey into your food processor, and blend all of the ingredients together until smooth. I’m in the UK, I can’t find the Graham crackers, an alternative please? Can I use coconut oil or something else instead of butter as well ? I’ve been following your blog and on Facebook and been using your recipes for food and dessert. Then pour the graham cracker crumble into an 8×8-inch pan, and press it into the bottom of the pan until it is evenly spread out. Easy Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe | POPSUGAR Food A friend even said it was his favorite thing I’ve ever made! Order Now. The Two Peas & Their Pod Cookbook is here. Serve with fresh blueberries and lemon zest. Perfect for spring/summer. Hi! Em lives in Minneapolis with her husband and dog, and manages FFF business operations as well as all things sponsorships and brand collaborations.

Pig Iron Vs Cast Iron, Can You Buy Puppy Chow, Fundamentals Of Industrial Chemistry Pdf, Peanut Oil Vs Canola Oil, Mince And Cheese Recipes,