should he just make a new one next time, lacking the context he's replying to? everytime i start the game i have to sit here for 5-30 minutes while the game "optimizes the shaders" again. what is this nonsense? Valaryant. Yea, it does it for me as well. It's due to you using DX12. That's a DX12 thing. Alternatively, you can change to DX11 and it should stop it from happening. In this instance, the b in Borderlands 3's "DX12 beta" option strands for broken. I'd recommend looking up how to fix it the community came up with a few ways but Gearbox never patched it. But that "Optimizing shaders" *? I had to hold the power button). ive got quite a few games that use DX12 and none of them have to go through this nonsense. Maybe your GPU control panel has shaders cache disabled. We also want to ensure that all Borderlands 3 players have the best experience possible, and we've been monitoring your feedback closely since launch. #5. Open AMD Radeon Software; Click on the Gaming tab; Click on Global Settings; Set Anti-aliasing Mode to Use application settings; Set Anti-aliasing Method to Multisampling; Set Morphological Filtering to Off I first played the game with DX11, it didn't do the optimizing shaders thing. There is no other way of putting it. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. its bad … everytime i start the game i have to sit here for 5-30 minutes while the game "optimizes the shaders" again. However, it did … I also have a few other DX12 games that don't do it. If you have an AMD graphics card, then follow these steps to optimize Borderlands 3 (and any other game) for your system. alternatively, gearbox should have produced this ♥♥♥♥ properly. Good Times with new Skill trees....oh wait the game crashes and support is terrible. I've tried restarting my computer (this time it wouldn't restart even when I left it on overnight. Mar 22 @ 1:58am optimizing shaders...every single time what is this nonsense? this is just a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ joke by now. every single time. 10 core i7 @4.3ghz with a 2080ti and 128 GB of 2800 DDR4 ram. I've just looked at the game config. Well I don't know man. A game that looks this cartoony shouldn’t be fluctuating between 78-144fps @ 1440p. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Borderlands 3 > General Discussions > Topic Details. At best you see long initial load times and occasional stuttering, but at worst the game won't even start. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Borderlands 3 PC version is facing errors and issues like the crash at launch, black screen, controller not working and more. Switch back to DX11, problem solved...at the cost of somewhat worse performances, You can skip the optimize shader screen if ya delete or rename claptraps loading video. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Ah the old optimizing shaders bug that has been in since day one and never fixed. Ah the old optimizing shaders bug that has been in since day one and never fixed. © Valve Corporation. My PC should absolutely wreck the fps in this game but it doesn’t. But spending like more than 30 minutes just to play a crap MP game in BF2... this is beyond hope. I think it might have to do with the cell shader style they use? All rights reserved. 8 months ago. I told it to wait because it was taking ages. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/how_to_revert_from_dx12_to_dx11_in_borderlands_3/1. Borderlands 3's DirectX 12 implementation is broken right now. Borderlands 3 [PC] Borderlands 3 Tech Support. so before you scream “you just have a potato of a PC”…well in fact it’s quite the opposite. Chad "The King" Thundercock. < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments . Now that Borderlands 3 is out in the wild, we want to thank you, the community, for your continued excitement and support. We wouldn't be here without you. its bad enough i have to sit through pointless unskippable intro credit videos that dont bother to pre-load anything, so THEN i have to wait AGAIN for it to login to their idiotic server. I am having a problem loading the BL3. Using Windows 10 Pro with all drivers and updates to date. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Borderlands 3 > General Discussions > Topic Details. However, it did take long on the first time to (FULLY) process it, second boot and onwards it was really fast, so you should let it do it. I'd recommend looking up how to fix it the community came up with a few ways but Gearbox never patched it. its not "due to dx12" its due to the idiotic choice to force the game to recompile shaders on run. I keep getting stuck on the claptrap dance screen. Borderlands 3. season pass supposed to contain all future content. why does it do this? Like I said though, it's a quick thing for me so I don't really notice it. That did it for me.. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I've been getting this the past few times I started Borderlands 3. Borderlands 3 may have been 2K’s fastest selling game in the history of forever, but it sure hasn’t been very quick about fixing its various performance problems over on PC.

St Michael's Mervue, Hask Chia Seed Oil Conditioner, Scooter Singer Age, You Pick Orange Groves Near Me, Spelunky Co Op Revive, Making Mozzarella Cheese With Vinegar, Dairy Farm Project Ppt, How To Grow Campari Tomatoes, Porter Cable Palm Sander 1/4 Sheet, 7 Types Of Stigma, Karndean Van Gogh Reclaimed Maple,