Shoreline Improvements; Boulevard to Cornwall Avenue Over-water Walkway; Hours. Before using or reserving park facilities, please review the high-impact events below for information on how they may affect your planned activities. 6:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. This little park and trail over the water to access the park is so special. Fun was had by all. Store Info. Parking is a bit of a pain in the ass though. Boulevard Park on the Bellingham city waterfront is again open to the public. Boulevard Park is located on Bellingham Bay along South State Street and Bay View Drive in the South Hill Neighborhood. Absolutely gorgeous views when it's nice out. View recent and upcoming changes at Boulevard Park. Directions. City Hall210 Lottie StreetBellingham, Washington1+ (360) 778-8000info@cob.org, Boulevard to Cornwall Avenue Over-water Walkway. Visit the COVID-19 webpage for more information. Boulevard Park, Bellingham: Address, Boulevard Park Reviews: 4.5/5. Boulevard Park Pier (Bellingham) Those looking to fish from public piers should research potential closures or restrictions at their intended destinations before heading out. But if you go at night bring a light. Fun was had by all. Welcome to Woods Coffee Boulevard Park! I was renting a cabin nearby so we decided to drive down to Boulevard park. We went to Boulevard several times during our stay, and it's a gorgeous spot and an easy walk. 470 Bayview Dr. Bellingham, WA 98225 (360) 738-4771. Lots of benches to relax on and take in the tranquil waters. Boulevard Park is a community park established in 1980. more, Recommended experiences in and around Bellingham. Stop at the Woods location in the park and grab a cuppa, then stroll as the, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Bellingham, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Bellingham, Hotels near SPARK Museum of Electrical Invention, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Bellingham, Historical & Heritage Tours in Bellingham, Game & Entertainment Centers in Bellingham, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Bellingham, Fairhaven Historic District: Tickets & Tours‎, SPARK Museum of Electrical Invention: Tickets & Tours‎, Bellingham Farmers Market: Tickets & Tours‎, Fairhaven Stones Throw Brewery: Tickets & Tours‎. And the new artificial beach looks good - and looks like it will survive the winter storms. Highly recommend. Google Map Park Map (PDF) Trail Map (PDF) Photographs View recent and upcoming changes at Boulevard Park. Boulevard Park is arguably the city’s most beloved and most popular park. Cart; Checkout; My Account; Start a Coffee Subscription. This green space on the waterfront is one of the things that makes Bellingham a special place. Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Is this attraction a good place to visit on a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, 470 Bayview Dr, Bellingham, WA 98225-7804, Loved it! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Enjoy beautiful Bellingham water views while enjoying excellent Bellingham-roasted coffee and locally made treats. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. So, you want to travel while you are on a budget. Stopped here on a cloudy Friday afternoon in mid June. For more information about this park contact the Parks & Recreation Main Office. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Please choose a different date. Boulevard Park is located on Bellingham Bay along South State Street and Bay View Drive in the South Hill Neighborhood. The facilities at Boulevard include a playground, picnic tables, barbecues, … There are no upcoming events at this time. ), walks, and beautiful pictures. Read more. We spotted a seal and some Canadian geese. Th e Woods coffee house at the park is just another great reason to visit. It also has fantastic vantage points for watching the sunset over the islands, which is truly breathtaking. Visit Bellingham, and check out its scenic beauty as well as do some shopping in USA where you can get some amazing accessories and clothing for cheap. Welcome to Woods Coffee Boulevard Park! The construction fences are down and the paths are again accessable to all. Great walk across the water. I was renting a cabin nearby so we decided to drive down to Boulevard park. 45 reviews of Boulevard Park "Love Boulevard! The playground equipment was good and my grandson went for a swim with some local kids. I left a review on my other pictures I didn’t and copy my review. Located on Bellingham Bay, Boulevard is a favorite among locals for sunsets (and sunrises! You can park on the hill and walk down. ... Boulevard Park. There is a long stretch of parking lot with a total of two rows of parking (row to the left/row to the right) and that's all she wrote. The playground equipment was good and my grandson went for a swim with some local kids.

Computer Logo Design, Best Paint Remover For Wood, Allstar Mvp Receiver, Mr And Mrs Chinnathirai Season 2 Grand Finale, Suffolk Sheep Origin, Dark Souls Black Knight, Social And Cultural Anthropology: A Very Short Introduction Summary, Whirlpool Dryer Repair Manual,