Port Side is the new Holmes, imagine that. Copyright Mouth full of sardines. Also, rather than full body pieces, the can is packed with smaller cuts of fillets. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Ingredients: Sardines (FISH), Sauce [Water, Mustard Flour, Acidity Regulator, (Acetic Acid), Thickeners (Modified Cornstarch, Xanthan Gum), Salt, Spices, Natural Flavour, Colour (Turmeric, Annatto)]. Ruby Skinless and Boneless Sardines In Soya Oil, 4 3/8-Ounce Tins (Pack Of 25) Check 'em out, Mouth Full of Sardines are in issue #6, Sardines Stamp Collage by Rachel Markwick, VanCamp's by Chicken of the Sea. Unable to add item to List. BRUNSWICK HOLMES:IN SPRING WATER APPEARANCE: NUTRITION: Calories 140 Sodium 200 mg Total Fat 7 g Saturated 2 g Protein 19 g Cholesterol 100 mg Calcium 20% Iron 10% PRODUCT OF: CANADA INGREDIENTS: Sardines, spring water, salt PRICE:.75 OVER ALL: Wow! But I have to go to the park across the street to eat them due to wimpy coworkers. Sodium 1,840g. These are the same sardines sold by the Save A Lot food store chain with their house label of 'Port Side'. Quite variable in size, with 2 to 5 per can depending on lot. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 140 / 2,000 cal left. Calorie Goal 1,860 cal. There was a problem completing your request. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Brunswick Holmes Sardines in Soybean Oil ~ 3.75 oz, High in Calcium & Good for Brain function, Helps lower Blood Pressure & Reduces Heart Disease risk, Lightweight 3.75 oz tin & easy to transport ~ Great for the outdoorsman, Ingredients: Sardines, Soybean Oil & Salt. Log Food. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Brunswick ® Sardines in Spring Water No Salt Added – 106g. Did not enjoy, and won't buy again unless very hungry and very poor. 99 ($0.85/Ounce) FREE Shipping. 0 in cart. Ingredients: Sardines (FISH), Spring Water. Please try again. Brunswick ® Sardines in Mustard Sauce – 106g. Brunswick Holmes Brunswick Holmes - Sardines In Mustard Sauce. I also buy Brunswick Holmes sardines at Big Lots, usually for about 75 cents a can. Serving Size : 106 gms (3.75 oz) 140 Cal. Just had the Bruswick holmes sardines in soybean oil.Mine did come long ways in the can, two big pieces stuuffed in.I know why so big, at least one was pregnant. Wild Sardines, Skinless & Boneless, in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lowest Mercury Limit, Keto, Paleo, 12 count, 4.4oz, Acrylic Pouring Oil - 100% Silicone - Ideal Silicone Lubricant for Art Applications - Large 4 Ounces (Includes Pipette) - Made in The USA, Swollen of Knee and Joints Cure Oil (50ml Since1796), U.S. Art Supply Silicone Pouring Oil - 6-Ounce - 100% Silicone for Dramatic Cell Creation in Acrylic Paint, King Oscar Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mediterranean Sardines, 3.75 Ounce (Pack of 12). Brunswick Sardines In Spring Water, 3.75 Ounce Tins (Pack of 25) 3.8 Ounce (Pack of 25) 3.1 out of 5 stars 15. 8 / 67g left. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sardines-6. As for resembling actual sardines, The Brunswick Wild Caught Sardine fillets in spring water are more like kippered herring. Picture Window theme. 49 %8 gFat. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I keep several at the office for quick lunches. Only 13 left in stock - order soon. Powered by, Not your every day food zine. The Brunswick juvenile herrings are from the Atlantic and are a bigger size, and different fish than the Seasons and Crown Prince sardines. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. High in Calcium & Good for Brain function Helps lower Blood Pressure & Reduces Heart Disease risk Lightweight 3.75 oz tin & easy to transport ~ Great for the outdoorsman Ingredients: Sardines… I have include this link in my complaint to Burnswick about selling chunks of fish as sardines. There are 150 calories in 106 g (106 g) of Brunswick Holmes Sardines in Louisiana Hot Sauce. Please try your search again later. Huge egg sac, gross.The other seemed to have a drinking problem, it's liver was as big as some sardines I have seen (I assume it was liver, pale brown, smooth and mushy). Please try again. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 460 / 2,300g left. But the mustard and the hot sauce tins are surprisingly good. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Brunswick Holmes Sardines in Soybean Oil ~ 3.75 oz Make sure this fits by entering your model number. There's a problem loading this menu right now. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Three chunks to a tin. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I would have sent my own pics but there is no way to send a pic file. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. To be generous and kind I will simply say THEY SUCK!!!!! Sardines with yellow mustard, a traditional favourite of east coast Canadians. 46 %17 gProtein. $79.99 $ 79. Calorie breakdown: 47% fat, 5% carbs, 47% protein. Felt like I was cutting cut bait for catfish, when I opened this tin. Fat 59g. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try again later. For the purist at heart, sardines packed in nothing more than pristine spring water. 5 %2 gCarbs. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Daily Goals.

Nineo H7 Led Headlight Bulbs, Does Ethyl Acetate Give Iodoform Test, Sir Hammerlock Black, Chloranthy Ring +3 Location, Live Blackjack Ny, Who Does Perc Test In Pa, Acoustic Guitar Sheet Music Pdf, Sherpa Sweatshirt Men's, Loveseats Under $300,