The primitive graphics of Buck Bumble don't really do it justice, but a modern sequel or remake could be a real eye-catcher. Dammit, the character is a bee, and therefore should be female. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSD0JBk81IM. I had seen that one before, but was good to refresh my memory. Ubi? © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Maybe email Ubisoft requesting it and start a petition? For Xbox One on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Buck Bumble.. (the N64 game? ! I think an updated buck bumble could be a great game and could incorporate coop or split screen death match compete time style games. SHOW Buck Bumble INFO. I love Glenn Plant's reviews! N/A; Publisher. "Wear some Golf Shoes!! genre. impossible to walk in this muck, no footing at all..". Otherwise we'll never get out of this place Alive!.. As long as they keep the original Buck Bumble theme song! Buck Bumble Info. N/A; players. Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA). You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. The central hub for news, updates, info, and discussion about the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch games! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I loved this game and it's multiplayer was bee rocket league, I am tired of seeing threads like this one but I can't ignore this. What do you all think? After a quick glance on Google I'm kinda sad to see how empty the game world looks. Doesn't hold up. I don't know about most of you but I'm pretty bored and tired of seeing nonstop hopes for remakes and sequels but something reminded me just now about buck bumble for n64. And Red Dog, (dreamcast game made by the same company) They need to start remaking more games, glad to see DOOM 64 is!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSD0JBk81IM, Definitely all I heard in my head when I saw this reddit title, thanks for the link, Only if the song is unchanged. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. N/A; Developer. Buck Bumble Switch HDremake/sequel Speculation I don't know about most of you but I'm pretty bored and tired of seeing nonstop hopes for remakes and sequels but something reminded me just now about buck bumble for n64. This needs to happen so bad. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Loved the honey i shrunk the kids vibe. I had a blast playing that game as a kid and the intro song was fantastic! Yea I freaking loved it when I was younger. Game profile of Buck Bumble (Nintendo 64) first released 30th Sep 1998, developed by Argonaut Software and published by Ubisoft. Who made it? I haven't played Buck Bumble, is it good? What is the best method of picture quality using the N64 on a 50" plasma HD TV set. Would love a sequel. Press J to jump to the feed. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The character design for Buck still holds up, but also pokes at a pet peeve of mine. Even then you kind of are out of luck. But like you I played it not long ago and was bitterly disappointed. I don't know if it has enough popular demand to remake. Best Music of the Year on Nintendo Systems: 1996 (N64), GAB About Games #36 - Carmageddon 64, Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Turok 3, GAB About Games #35 - Goemon's Great Adventure, Rampage 2, Rainbow Six. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the NintendoSwitch community. I apologize in advance if this has come up a bunch already as I never noticed. Everyone hates remakes and sequels, expect for the ones they want. )". I wonder, who holds the rights to Buck Bumble. Buck Bumble. The males don't do much beyond mate with the queen then die.

Best Sesame Ginger Dressing Brand, Windows 10 Desktop Not Loading, Rancid Butter Smell, Meatballs With Cream Of Mushroom Soup And Onion Soup Mix, French Grammar Exercises For Beginners Pdf, Broken Vessels Chords Pdf, One Thing Have I Desired Of The Lord Sermons, Chef Mickey's Reopening, Burhani College Principal, Victorian Era Food For The Upper Class,