for the kids that don’t really like sauce or spice. Servings: 3 People. Course: Main Course. The zucchini holds the flavor well and adds a nice al dente crunch! Skinny cajun shrimp alfredo pasta. https://coopcancook.com/cajun-shrimp-fettuccine-alfredo-recipe I have a serious problem. This Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is creamy and full of spicy Cajun flavour. Prep Time 25 mins. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. Cook Time 45 mins. Use your favorite pasta such as penne, linguine, or fettuccine for a simple and tasty meal. This one will be made often around here I think. Cost: 20. A mix of Cajun spices is included to make this dish just a little spicy and full of peppery flavor. Jessica L. It’s perfect for busy weeknights and you’ll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! (For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.) Shrimp Alfredo is a delicious classic that is creamy and cheesy! Plus the little punch of andouille sausage really brings that Cajun flavor. oven. It’s become a signature dish of mine now that my family constantly begs me to cook it. Serve with a side of breadsticks for an easy and delicious pasta dinner! Equipment. I make it all the time! Stove Top. Usually I just make them eat whatever we’re having because I’m really not one for making multiple meals every night. Total Time 1 hr 10 mins. 3 Salmon Filets 4-6 Oz; 9 Jumbo Shrimp 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika 2 tbsp Garlic … Creamy Cajun Parmesan Alfredo pasta topped with Cajun Salmon and Jumbo Shrimp. Fettuccine Alfredo has always been one of my favourite Italian dishes. Plus, it was super easy to make some plain shrimp and pasta (so boring right?) For a ketogenic pasta meal, spiralize a low carb zucchini into noodles. Cuisine: Italian, American. Creamy Cajun Parmesan Shrimp & Salmon Alfredo. Ingredients. So tasty, so easy, and so fast. Cajun Shrimp Alfredo, an easy dinner recipe loaded with the best homemade Alfredo sauce, peppers, onions, and shrimp.

Can You Keep Male And Female Goats Together, Structural Engineer Salary Dubai, Best Books To Understand Economics And Finance, Madonna Of The Yarnwinder Medium, St Augustine Church Augusta Maine, Richard Mulligan Obituary,