I only have one birthing and … Intact bucks and does over 7 weeks of age should not be kept together because a young buck can, and will, breed a female at 2 months of age, this includes his mother and 2 month old sister! Breeders (dog, cat, small animal) do so from time to time when a specific "genetic line" of animals has particularly desirable traits that they want to promote. Full size dairy type … They are not vaccinated or dewormed. If you have limited space, you may want to consider staggering your breeding to space out your births. Staggering Births. At what age should I breed my does? Because my other drake lost the battle over the girl and is now all beat up so i got rid of him and now the mother and son are making a nest and stay around it all day long but there is no eggs. Unfortunately, the question of whether you can breed a dog with its parent isn't straightforward. It doesnt take any special experience any more than … They are fed all breed grain in winter and local grass hay year round. 30' x 200' with 2 llamas and some chickens. If there are any genetic issues whatsoever in the group, then I would bring in new genetics from a completely unrelated herd. At what age can goats breed? They will breed at at a very young age. If you want to breed son to mother or father to daughter (or any combination of line breeding matings), I would closely evaluate the kids and kidding histories of the goats involved. Many people use linebreeding because it can give the best of the best, but can also give the worst of the worst. Just breeding any mother/son or father/daughter is not a good idea. Once you pass that date, then you can breed goats whenever they are in estrus. Providing that her son has all these quallities,and is also healthy the mating should be a succes, but beware as the other people have said, if the mother is a carrier for a type of recessive disease such as retinal dysplasia, there is a 50% chance that the son … If you want to be technical, then yes you can. They share an area approx. A better age to seperate the bucks from the dam and/or sisters is around 2 months. The two dogs can mate and even conceive. In North Carolina, I never breed before October 15th to ensure births don’t occur before mid-March. That is not to say that they should be bred at this age. I have 2 pygmy goats mother and son. Rabbits are breeding machines. Yes you can, providing that the mother is healthy and has all the top class qualities that are desired of the breed you are wishing to IN-breed. Things I stay away from are: bad tempers, turned-in eyelids (entropion), crooked legs … Breeders intentionally breed dam and son all the time, as part of an inbreeding program. Though, I also provide a heat source and help dry kids born on cold spring days. So I was wondering if there would be any mutations or watever but they are the same breed and also the mom didnt hatch them my mother hen chicken did and then i raised it and he is now my best freind … People that linebreed just cull and butcher the ones that turn out bad. Father to daughter or mother to son is not as risky as brother to sister. Believe it or not, a goat kid of either sex can be fertile at 7 weeks of age. If things turn out well it is called linebreeding and if things turn out bad it's called inbreeding. The worst thing that can happen is maybe a small defect, or a slightly higher rate of kit mortality. The reality is that it is quite possible to … To do so, however, requires that you have extensive knowledge of their genetic history, most especially any disease or defect. Whether you should cross a mother dog with her son, this is a different question.

Proverbs 14 Amplified, Vegan Pub Menu, Balsamic Vinegar Dressing Calories, Eggless Coffee Almond Cake, Metal Shop Projects Ideas, Italian Antipasti Menu, Diy Metal Projects,