Learn more about why this ukulele will change your life! KLOS Guitars makes luxury musical instruments out of airplane-grade carbon fiber. My Klos carbon fiber tenor ukulele arrived in perfect condition and on time. Lava U 23" & 26" Carbon Fiber Ukulele w/ L2 Mini PreAmp with Space Case $379.00 - $399.00 INTRODUCED AT NAMM 2020 - LAVA U With thousands of hours of careful consideration, a form that expresses passion and elegance has been created with the NEW Lava U AirSonic Carbon Fiber Composite Ukulele. The carbon fiber uke is crystal clear, with great resonance. © 2020 Outdoor Ukulele. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Over all I give it 4 stars. My Klos carbon fiber tenor ukulele arrived in perfect condition and on time. Kilimanjaro. Seattle is still experiencing smoke from wildfires so no outdoor gatherings this week. Outdoor Ukuleles have high impact and scratch resistance, withstand e Love the CF look and feel. Love the sound and the fret board was much better than I expected. Carbon fiber gives our ukuleles a bright, clear tone that will upgrade the way you play forever. It has a very good total quality. I would give 5 stars, but it came with a tiny scratch on the back. Includes Space … I don’t think that playing simply acoustically is the Lava U’s strong point, but it holds up well against laminates and other similarly priced ukuleles. The Klos Ukulele uses the same design idea from their guitar and delivers a tenor ukulele scale instrument from the same super strong carbon fibre. Wonderful... but still getting used to the very tight curve of the neck profile. FreeBoost™ technology uses the back of the instrument as a speaker. The final finish is good. They've been played in the Arctic Ocean, paddled down the Amazon River, hiked the Pacific Crest Trail, and climbed Mt. The craftsmanship and finish are lovely, and the sound is loud and clean. I prefer a flatter neck profile, but I’m beginning to get used to my KLOS Hybrid Tenor. Powered by Shopify. Even during Covid, some of us are getting together weekly (masked and socially-distanced) for our regular song circle and even doing a regularly-scheduled gig. Perfect for travel and home. The KLOS ukulele soundboard is a sandwich panel composed of three layers - the first layer is carbon fiber, the second layer is a lightweight, low density composite core material, and the third layer is again carbon fiber. We're experiencing some delays due to COVID. While the nut width is 1.375", the string spacing is generous, making for easy, clean chord shapes. This is a dramatic improvement on my prior travel ukulele, and may be my favorite over-all. Great, fun uke! The most popular color? Recommended for expedition use. Outdoor Ukulele™ manufactures American made composite polycarbonate ukuleles developed for backpacking, camping, and traveling. Well done! Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening. Outdoor Ukulele™ manufactures a composite polycarbonate ukulele, banjolele, and guitar for backpacking, camping, and traveling. The Outdoor Ukulele™ Tenor carbon fiber composite polycarbonate is 50% stronger and 15% brighter than the glass version. Enya Concert Ukulele Nova U 23’’ Carbon Fiber Travel Ukulele with Beginner Kit includes online lesson… Kilimanjaro. Ukulele arrived on time in perfect condition. Neck Reinforced with Carbon Fiber Rods: Yes, Finger width at Neck/Body Joint: 1.81“ (46mm), Headstock Shape: Minimalistic Headstock Size. With thousands of hours of careful consideration, a form that expresses passion and elegance has been created with the NEW Lava U AirSonic Carbon Fiber Composite Ukulele. In engineering terms this is called a sandwich panel because of the 3 layers. Meanwhile playing at home and getting used to the Tenor size and the neck profile. There are 119 ukulele carbon fiber for sale on Etsy, and they cost $22.91 on average. Standard orders ship within 1-2 days. Carbon fiber strands give the instrument a natural grain structure and greatly increase strength. Play anywhere high quality carbon fiber ukulele. Turn it on with just one finger, you could enrich your playing with built-in delay, reverb, and chorus without even plug in the LAVA U. I'm actually going to try swapping the strings for a warmer sound. The Airsonic carbon fiber does a nice job of keeping the body resonant, and it’s certainly as loud as a standard ukulele. It's like playing glass. We've taken all of our experience building thousands of guitars to create the most durable and amazing sounding carbon fiber ukulele out there. Shipping times may vary from those listed. No big deal. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about ukulele carbon fiber? Very easy … good communication and service. Very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend. Your input is very much appreciated. I haven’t been able to actually show off my KLOS CF Hybrid Tenor yet. Lefty instrument orders take 2 weeks to ship. While the nut width is 1.375", the string spacing is generous, making for easy, clean chord shapes. While the nut width is 1.375", the string spacing is generous, making for easy, clean chord shapes. All of our instruments are made one at a time, on the bench. The craftsmanship and finish are lovely, and the sound is loud and clean. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. The craftsmanship and finish are lovely, and the sound is loud and clean. It's a little wider fret board which is great for my big hands and has smooth action. Literally on the Bay -- in a boat; a 60', 50 net ton steel trawler. The most common ukulele carbon fiber material is carbon steel. Great voice and volume. Enya Concert Ukulele Nova U 23’’ Carbon Fiber Travel Ukulele with Beginner Kit includes online lessons, case, strap, capo and strings (White) 4.8 out of 5 stars 867 $71.99 Thank you, KLOS! My Klos carbon fiber tenor ukulele arrived in perfect condition and on time. I’d like to see the saddle with a thinner profile so the bridge could be lowered and still have a reasonable amount of bridge exposed once lowered. You guessed it: black. Shipping times may vary from those listed. We're experiencing some delays due to COVID. Free USA Shipping. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! This is a dramatic improvement on my prior travel ukulele, and may be my favorite over-all. FreeBoost™ technology uses the back of the instrument as a speaker. We're a small shop located on San Francisco Bay in California. Cocobolo Ukulele Tenor Sumi Maru Carbon Fiber Tenor Sumi Maru Carbon Fiber Tenor w/ MiSi Trio Sydow Carbon Fiber w/ LR Baggs 5.0 Klos Full Carbon Fiber Pono TE-MD Blue Mango Fanner T Style Electric Flame Maple Outdoor Ukulele Tenor Blackbird Clara Mele Mango Baritone UBass: Mayones Cali 4 Cocobolo Top / Kala California Koa Fretless Made in … They've been played in the Arctic Ocean, paddled down the Amazon River, hiked the Pacific Crest Trail, and climbed Mt. Like all Uke’s I’ve played, my Klos has problems maintaining true pitch while playing chords. Almost a little too perfect for the beach. An innovative guitar cable that eliminates all contact noise. BRILLIANT ACOUSTICS FOR EXTREME CONDITIONSMADE IN BEND, OREGON USA. With thousands of hours of careful consideration, a form that expresses passion and elegance has been created with the NEW Lava U AirSonic Carbon Fiber Composite Ukulele. Our instruments are resistant to temperature, humidity, warping, and fall damage. 4.5 stars. Never compromise the safety of your instrument. 18,000+ instruments sold since 2015. I didn’t care for wood backup plate used to hold strap pin in place.

Molecular Biology Exam, Pioneer Ts-wx1210a Not Working, Where To Buy Gehl's Nacho Cheese, Insert Keyboard Figma, When A Process Begins Execution With No Pages In Memory?, Hp Prime Graphing Calculator Manual, A Bloody Feast Ac Odyssey, Sennheiser E904 Vs E604,