I made a couple of alterations to this recipe and it was a hugh hit with my family. Saves a step. As a great twist for a breakfast version try adding some precooked crumbled bacon! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. We love that version too. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. I used crushed Ritz crackers and 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese for a topping. I use cream of chicken (not cream of mushroom). Stir in cheese, onion and hash … In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. 1 (30 oz) bag frozen hash brown potatoes 2 cups sour cream 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup 1 medium onion, finely chopped 2 cups shredded cheese salt and … Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. No soup on hand, so I grabbed lettuce, tomatoes, onion. My son has a dairy allergy so I can't use cheese. It is totally expected at Chrismas and Easter. I really liked this recipe but I didn't have any potatoes. I make the crushed crackers with smart balance instead of butter. The crunchy topping sets it off very well. I have made this several times and it is always a hit. This was excellent for the first few bites and then it tasted too rich but in a different way if that makes any sense. I only use one can of mushroom soup and I add a cup of milk. Mushroom or celerey cream of soup. They're already thawed. So, I thawed a roast and cooked it in the crockpot. Easy and tasty recipe. Directions Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 1 1/2 to 2-quart baking dish and sprinkle with just a bit of the shallot. It goes quickly at potlucks but also keeps well for leftovers (if there are any). 458 calories; protein 11.4g 23% DV; carbohydrates 26g 8% DV; fat 37.8g 58% DV; cholesterol 82.4mg 28% DV; sodium 791.3mg 32% DV. I will always use the Saltines from now on. We have been making this for years and everyone loves it. It s a matter of personal taste though; I d recommend this for everyone to try because it s a unique recipe. Bake in preheated oven 45 minutes, until golden, hot and bubbly. This is similar to a recipe I already make. From Carol, I sprinkle it with paprika before … I do however substitute diced lightly sauteed sweet onion for the green onion. This has been a family favorite for at least the last 20 years. Love love love this recipe. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. It is a must have for my family's Easter dinner. I also topped it with corn flakes mixed in melted butter since that is how i have seen it done before. Comfort food at its best, this creamy, cheesy casserole with lots of shredded hash browns works either as a main dish or hearty side. But really it is hard to mess this one up. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Congrats! I didn't think it was anything special. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The tacos were fantastic! I increase the temperature to 400 degrees and let it cook for an hour. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition

Thatchers Katy Can, University Of Houston Chemical Engineering Faculty, Mercedes Forum W213, Where To Buy Safe Catch Salmon, Diammonium Phosphate Uses, Lenovo Yoga C740, Art Of Creating Slides, Savory Herb Uk, Italian Orange Salad,