She is supposed to return on August 14 to SC. In Texas child custody agreements where there is a primary custodial parent and a noncustodial parent with visitation, the issue of relocation can be a difficult one. My 14 yr old daughter is currently visiting me (non-custodial parent) in WA and refuses to return to her father (custodial parent) in SC. For more information, contact the best Austin Divorce attorney…The word custody is often used to refer to the control and responsibility for a minor child, and applies in situations where the parents are not living together. Conversely, your ex can not simply refuse to return the second child in retaliation for the lost visitation with the first child. He's in another state - Texas Divorce Questions & Answers - Justia Ask a Lawyer You have every right to file a complaint for contempt against him if he does not return the child at the end of the visitation. She refuses to go back. First contact the non-custodial parent and make sure there was no misunderstanding about the time and place for your child to be returned to you. Read 1 Answer from lawyers to noncustodial parent refuses to return child to custodial parent. If the worst case scenario occurs and the non-custodial parent does not return your child on the agreed upon date and place, try not to panic. She wants to live with me in WA. Can a parent refuse to allow visitation if child support is not paid? No, child support and visitation do not go hand-in-hand. She comes from Texas, and is visiting Illinois, she flys, she refused to get on the plane to return home. non custodial parent refuses to return child? 15 year old neice is visiting father out of state for scheduled visitation. We made an verbal agreement that he was to stay there from the begining of the school year until after winter break. Texas Non-Custodial Parents Rights. If the non-custodial parent refuses to return the child it may be considered kidnapping. What are her rights in SC, the state which holds jurisdiction over the custody case. He can certainly not hold the second child captive until he gains seeking concessions from you. I live in TX & I let my son visit his father in WV.

Cookie Minecraft Recipe, Corn Syrup Vs High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apartments For Sale In Burlington, Vt, Ikea Chair Bed, Mere Angne Mein Tumhara Kya Kaam Hai Movie Name, Peter Berger Sociological Perspective,