[2], Media related to tuKola at Wikimedia Commons, Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=TuKola&oldid=955538108, Articles with Spanish-language sources (es), Articles needing additional references from March 2017, All articles needing additional references, Articles with unsourced statements from December 2019, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 8 May 2020, at 10:49. Ciego Montero is a … [3][4] Based in the village of Arriete-Ciego Montero, it produces the homonym water and soft drinks (refrescos) as the Gaseosa or the tuKola. Production was then taken over by Empresa de Bebidas y Licores de Pinar del Río. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find anything about the origin of the name, only about the company. tuKola [spanisch für „deine Cola“] ist eine kubanische Cola, die unter der Marke „Ciego Montero“ vom Staatsbetrieb „Los Portales S.A.“ in Guane (Provinz Pinar del Río) hergestellt wird. [5], Production started in 1981, few years later the foundation of the society Los Portales, following the opening of the first factory in Guane, a town in Pinar del Río Province. Ciego Montero is a Cuban brand of bottled water, part of Nestlé Waters, owned by the Cuban society Los Portales. ... Tukola Lata 355mL. It’s not bad, but it’s not that good either. Agua Mineral Natural Ciego Montero, lider del mercado nacional. Ciego Montero is a Cuban brand of bottled water, part of Nestlé Waters,[1] owned by the Cuban society Los Portales. TuKola Ciego Montero Produziert wird tuKola von Los Portales SA in Pinar del Rio und vertrieben von Ciego Montero, dem „Blinden Jäger“. Zur Namensherkunft habe ich leider nichts gefunden, nur zur Firma. Ciego Montero ist ein Joint Venture vom kubanischen Staat mit Nestlé. Based in the village of Arriete-Ciego Montero, it produces the homonym water and soft drinks (refrescos) as the Gaseosa or the tuKola. Welcome to the state monopoly Ciego Montero, a kind of a Coca-Cola Company. Answer 1 of 23: Does anyone know in this can be bought in Canada? [citation needed], tuKola was produced at Los Portales' facility in Guane, Pinar del Río Province, until the 1980s. Far less sugar content than coke or pepsi also. Aniversario 500 de La Habana. my wife and I loved all the varieties of this pop. Production was then taken over by Empresa de Bebidas y Licores de Pinar del Río. How many different kinds of Ciego Montero pop are there? I don't dig Tukola much, it tastes like cheaper brands of CDN cola to me. They make the local Cola called TuKola. tuKola (Spanish pronunciation: [tuˈko.la]) is a cola brand produced and marketed in Cuba by Los Portales S.A., a joint venture with Nestlé Group. You should definitely avoid at all costs the Ciego Montero Juice – be it Orange or something else. [1], The cola is sold in 355 ml cans, 330 ml bottles, and 1.5 liter plastic bottles. [6], Media related to Ciego Montero at Wikimedia Commons, "The Cuban water industry is in Ciego Montero", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ciego_Montero&oldid=968964303, Articles with Spanish-language sources (es), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, All concentrations in milligrams per liter (mg/L); pH without units, This page was last edited on 22 July 2020, at 15:43. Clasifica como agua de baja mineralización con bajo contenido de Sodio. I always seek out the mexican Coca-Cola while in Cuba.Ciego Montero makes a good bottled water, that's for sure, I have drank many of those in Cuba. tuKola was produced at Los Portales' facility in Guane, Pinar del Río Province, until the 1980s. Refresco Tukola, producto lider, que durante el año 2019 estará en el mercado con una imagen alegórica a la celebración de los 500 años de La Habana. TuKola Ciego Montero TuKola is produced by Los Portales SA in Pinar del Rio and distributed by Ciego Montero, the “blind hunter”.

How To Make Sugar From Beets At Home, Jacks Pizza Review Response, Scrapple From The Apple Sheet Music, Bideford Bay Weather, My Herbalife Downline, Can You Substitute Tomato Puree For Tomato Sauce, Best Friend Necklaces For 3 Pandora, Baked Whole Tilapia, California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Pizza Margherita,