I searched and noticed that a few guys here have used the ST Maxx's but I haven't found answers to my questions. I've run both and I feel somewhat torn. My dodge ram weighs nearly 8000lbs with a full tank of fuel and I just rolled over 40K miles - that's a lot for these heavy rigs. The Discoverer STT PRO is the most extreme all-season, off-road tire Cooper offers to date, providing remarkable off-road performance without sacrificing on-road traction. Love my Cooper STT PRO's!! I wonder, though; are they worth the extra $$ over the BFGs? The manufacturers have included a 60,000-mile warranty which is more than enough for an all-terrain tire. In fact, we listed it as one of the best tires for Chevy Silverado. Their design does little to deter road noise and very little can be done to correct the issue. Have previously ran BFG KM2s, BFG KO2s, Goodyear MT/Rs, duratrac, Nitto muds, and various Interco TSLs and bogger. This applies to original owners of the tires with proof of purchase and covers defects in materials and manufacturing for the first 2/32 of an inch of treadwear, which Cooper will offer a replacement tire free of charge. They are more quiet them my KM2's I've had. My truck will be getting a set of 285/75r17 ST Maxx's on the stock 17" wheels, and a set of 37x13.5r18 STT's (or Maxxis Trepadors) on 18x9 +18 Raceline Defenders for local use. Driving on deeper muck is also not a problem since the tire has unique scoops which are located in the outer lug face. I've been pretty impressed with my STT Pros so far. XRT Pro on Tow with 4" Flo Pro Exhaust. Apr 3, 2017 at 4:58 AM #11 #11. ej63090 New Member. JavaScript is disabled. I'd suggest that size as a great fit for your Troopy too, and they'll fit the stock 16" wheels just fine, which is how I prefer to roll these days! ST PRO seems to be at M/T over an A/T tire - better traction off road. Le Discoverer STT Pro est donc une très bonne réponse de la part de Cooper au leader du marché, le BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2. The tire is equipped with outstanding features that allow it to perform better than the majority of other all-terrain tires out there. I have narrowed down tires which will be 33x12.5R15 to either BFG KO2 or Cooper STT Pro. But, it does well for me may not be what you want/need. Probably should be compared to the BFG KM2. Never had Coopers, so no idea how they compare though. Due to this reason, you need a tire that is strong enough to withstand them at any time. This is with regular rotations done at no more than 3,500 miles. I have Duratracs and I love them but I have ran Cooper tires in the past and loved them too. I've had both tires on my Tundra and I can say for sure the STT PROs are definitely a mud terrain tire and have the noise and rougher on-road ride that would be associated with a MT. Not as well behaved on road or in ice. The St Maxx also have a much better ride than the KO2'S , both tires E load and same PSI. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Nov 27, 2018 at 5:26 PM #1 #1. I used mud terrains on a very modified Jeep XJ (Cherokee) and they were outstanding tires. Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by TSAV14, Nov 27, 2018. Waiting for the first decent snow to see how they perform. Cooper Discoverer STT Pro is a great all-terrain tire that is designed to last longer. They both perform well on snow and provide more traction on wet surfaces. I recently got mine on Friday. Yet Pro Comp claims the Xtreme remains quiet on the street and confident in bad weather—qualities that set … I am looking for a 99% on pavement / on road daily driver with an aggressive look (can't stand the stock shoes), handles wet pavement, and snow - along with civilized road manners (highway / noise etc.) These are the 2 tires I'm going back and forth on. Finding the right off-road tire is not as easy as it may sound. The aggressive tread patterns help to improve deep mud traction, while also helping to improve wet surface traction. Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Notice: It is important to also note that AutoClown is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com, myhabit.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Driving off-road has its challenges and usually takes a toll on the majority of the tires. I've used both BFG mud terrains and all terrains on a few different vehicles and have always been very happy. I by far like the Cooper's more! I sold my truck with 21,000 miles on the tires with regular rotations and I felt like they would have gone another 15,000 miles and this was on a 8,000lb truck. I think there's definitely a place for the BFG AT in the market, but I've all but sworn off BFG tires due to the reasons I listed. Thread starter #1 However, BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 is slightly expensive compared to the Cooper Discoverer STT Pro. Cooper STT PRO or BF Goodrich KM3 ? Thread starter B-man; Start date Feb 16, 2020; B-man Well-Known Member. Post Reply. BFG KO2 305/65R18 - 33.5" ~$315 (tirerack.com) GY Duratrac 275/70R18 - 33.4" ~$270 (tirerack.com) Cooper STT PRO 295/70R18 - 34.49" ~$258.48 (treaddepot.com) All are M+S rated. First Name Brett Joined Jun 6, 2018 Messages 71 Reaction score 19 Location Colorado Vehicle(s) Rubicon Feb 16, 2020.

How Much Potassium Nitrate Per Gallon Of Water, Juglans Cinerea Homeopathic Remedy, Red Pepper Florence, Ky, Sorghum In Malayalam, White Image Hd, Go Pizza Cheese 200g Price, Industrial Icons Collection,