x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ In order to maintain high-quality standards in our offerings, we make use of the finest grade raw material. These cotton seed cakes are widely used in the industry for feeding cattle. It utilizes all natural protein sources to supplement cattle during the winter months when they are grazing dormant grass and/or hay. It utilizes all natural protein sources to supplement cattle during the winter months when they are grazing dormant grass and/or hay. Specifications Oil content 5 Moisture 12 Protein 37 Fiber 14 Brand Name FML Place of Origin AFRICA MOQ 500MT Type Agricultural products Color Brown . We manufacture and export Cotton Seed Oil Cake is the best quality available in the market. Specification : We offer cotton seed Oil cakes that are the solid matter that remains once oil has been extracted and pressed from cotton seeds. Specifications: Protein : - 38-40% Max Fibre : - 15% Max Sand & Silica : - 1.5% Max Oil : - Less than 5% Moisture : - 10%Max Pls feel free contact wit us Regds, D.Balaganesan V.S.V. We are widely well reckoned as one of the leading cotton seed cake manufacturers and exporters from India. We bring forth a quality range of hygienically processed and free from any kind of contamination Cottonseed oil Cakes for our clients. Cotton seed cakes are the semi solid material that remains after extracting the oil from the cotton seeds. Some time it is useful as an organic fertilizer for soil health to get more crops. It is known as white cottonseed as it still has some cotton lint left on . Our cottonseed oil cake contains a large amount of protein, oil which makes it … �+R@&�ҹ 6f� Our cottonseed oil cake contains a large amount of protein, oil which makes it highly desirable for animal feed in India. Cotton seed oil cake is made from cotton seed after extracted oil from it. Add water if it needs more liquid. <> endobj endobj Cotton seed goes in oil mill for removing oil from it. We have very good quality of cotton seed oil cake in large quantity. Raw cotton goes for ginning process after gin its separate cotton linter from its seed. Introduction White cottonseed (WCS) is the seed remaining after the ginning process. � �����sP �6�0ʥ���#J���~\Ur����|����m�9\�f��wp�`��m���r��f }�O�|{�Ϯ�A!�~Q9���-������>��p�j���s���YB�Lc;[CG�GYJ�3+@~WZ�� Cotton seed cakes are the semi-solid material that remains after extracting the oil from the cotton seeds. As a renowned Cotton Seed Oil Cake supplier in Gujarat, we supply products consists of 6-7% oil content, 22% Protein, 27% fiber, 2% sand/silica and natural green color. Then add the final ingredient: a sprinkling of black pepper, which will attract the buffalo carp. Supplementing cattle with a high … <> cotton seed cake dry attractants liquid fish attractants trimmings, bulk cheese dvds. 3 0 obj Roll this into dough balls to cover the hook you wish to use. Cotton seed cakes are the semi solid material that remains after extracting the oil from the cotton seeds. /Contents 4 0 R>> x��YK�#� ��W��I�+��~���x퍝8��R>l� kZ��I�Ro��� �&����؞9L � �0Τn8����n��k��yX|Xh&��.���ͮ�j�� �j�qQ4�+&dc�g�Y�mӭ� d6�i��qf��6H��_�i3�K�,p(�ֵ���`�Y��b��U��@h��A�u]b���#��Ӛ4����t����1�U�Ss��PaU=�B��kXUAS������?�~��k��e,xaQ��j��Bs�,��td�_�=�����q��f2�})����q�}�~>يk:Uv�l�N��NW���v���/ĥ�S\���3n�=�o��a8�S�Y��������٬�������)m��P�#i��)m(�-V�f���� <>/Group <> Cotton seed cake is used for animal feed. The Cotton Seed Cakes, which we supply, is reckoned for quality. cotton seed cake is made from cotton seeds after extracting oil from the cotton seeds. <> You are here: / Home / Product / Animal and Bird Feed / Cotton Oil Seed Cake. /Contents 6 0 R>> Find details of companies Supplying Cotton Seed Cake, Manufacturing & wholesaling Cottonseed Cakes in India. Its cottonseed cake recipe attracts buffalo carp. �sS�}��g�ό+ �O���"����,8�{��"�sG���WT�ieް 9�ԓ[���JRYe���_�)zG��1I��Xl8��r��I �v��b���i#�&����%d� Cotton seed cake is used for cattle feed which is good source of nutrition for cattle. OIL MILLSS, Manufacturing Best quality Cotton seed cake and cotton seed oil 22-A,V.S.V.Gardens, P.Vadugapalayam, Palladam, India 641 664 Mobile + 91 8 973 973 973 stream %PDF-1.4 6 0 obj x�3R��2�35W(�*T0P�R0T(�Y@���@QC= P A�J��� �1Tp�W� Welcome to TradeFord.com, Join Free | Sign In | Premium Services. Cotton Seed Cake for Sale. After removing oil from seed some part remains residual its call cotton seed oil cake. Supplementing cattle with a high … <> endobj Also, we ensure that the material is sourced from the reliable places only. Which is good source of nutrition .it has long been used as a highly economic protein concentrated food for animal feeding. 5�=���H5� ɥ�0r��� 3�q���,��������Y���B�Ў����}�`�q �l�^^�8���\�O��I�>����I�n�/4�y�H@s�tt����h xzw����Y��/�� ���������D����f��`�&���z��i����{}���e�|�v�� � endstream This way it is residual part of cotton seed with available of oil content. 5 0 obj Our cottonseed oil cake contains a large amount of protein, oil which makes it highly desirable for animal feed in India. Directory; Buyers; Suppliers; Products; Products Search: Cotton Seed Cake . <> August 2016, Primefact 303, Second edition . Get Cotton Seed Cake at best price from Cotton Seed Cake Retailers, sellers, traders, exporters & wholesalers listed at ExportersIndia.com. t��I;f�|����@4/c`s�����g��q�sYg+�,�������GN�v���C��1�Ec��2��6�P�sB�*�x���(�_. © 2020 Kinal Global Care All Rights Reserved. Cotton seed oil cake is very useful for as a feed for cattle. White cottonseed- a supplementary cattle feed. Add water if it needs more liquid. Being a great source of protein, fiber and energy cotton seed cake specifications: Specifications. Its cottonseed cake recipe attracts buffalo carp. endobj Cotton seed cake is used for cattle feed which is good source of nutrition for cattle. Color: Natural Green: Oil Content: 6-7 % Max: Fiber: 27% Min: Protein: 22% Max: Sand Silica: 2% Max: Crude Fiber Max: 12 -14 %: Thickness: 1 to 1.5 Inc. We are a prominent Cotton Seed Oil Cake Manufacturer in Gujarat, India. To make this, take a cup of cottonseed meal and pour either strawberry or chocolate syrup over it while mixing it with a spoon, to form a dough.

How Has Philosophy Contributed To Psychology?, Creamy Cheesy Chicken Pasta Casserole Recipes, 01930 Zip Code, Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich, Very Cherry Chip Cake With Soda,