It would also serve as a yummy sauce on a burger, to dip fries in… the sky is the limit! Just like fritters at a cajun joint I like to hang at. This one looks amazing! Yummmy. Nice recipes. This will allow the flavors to blend together. I just love corn fritters! My mouth was actually watering as I read this post lol. oil + 2 tsp. Hi Judy! Ultimately it turned out delicious, but not without a good amount of tweaking. Thanks. Free form fritters does give them character. salt, water, unsalted butter, finely … Really good. These corn fritters are just heavenly… you’ve got to try them!! Amount is based on available nutrient data. . #FoodieFriDIY is such a fun party, I’m glad you’re all enjoying the dishes , Wow! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. How can you go wrong with fritters?! Will make these and the yummy aioli sauce again! Mix aioli ingredients together and store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Oh yes, it’s going to be a great 2 week party! What a great idea! Gorgeous recipe for sweet, fresh summer corn! Delicious and very easy. Love them! In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. *drool* Thank you!! Easy to make, fun to eat, and made even better with the tantalizing honey sriracha aioli to dip them in! Fine or thick grained corn meal? Look yummy. We enjoy having you every week on Thursday night at 8PM through Sunday night. xx, Awesome, it’s definitely a kid friendly party food!! 133 calories; protein 2.7g 6% DV; carbohydrates 14g 5% DV; fat 7.8g 12% DV; cholesterol 17.5mg 6% DV; sodium 224.5mg 9% DV. Sending more foodie love your way. Drain on paper towels. There’s never any extra cost to you, and I only link to products I actually own and use. Info. Thank you! Required fields are marked *. x, Looks amazingly delicious, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, love the dipping sauce too, thanks for sharing:), These look just wonderful! I love corn as well, and these fritters, especially paired with a spicy sauce, look great. Last question! My taste buds have no idea what shape your fritters are!! Both my boyfriend and I agree that these corn fritters are better than the ones we had at Burger King. I think next time I will cut back a little on the amount of corn, but that is just my personal preferance. Happy First Fiesta Friday Anniversary. You know, sometimes I try out a recipe and it doesn’t go as planned. The sauce? Mix in the corn kernels. I like to freeze some great summer corn so I can make these fritters in the winter as well , I have so many recipes I want to rephotograph! Thanks so much for sharing , Haha! Stir those into your corn mixture until well combined. I can never turn down a good corn fritters recipe! I followed the 1/4 cup sugar and honey topping recommendations. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would let me know. We don’t like anything sweet. I agree. Thank you!! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. These look so good. I made this recipe today and wow delicious!!! Hi Brenda I’ve never done that… but I would think that you could make the un-fried fritters up ahead of time, then freeze them on a wax paper lined baking sheet, so when it’s time for the party, all you’d have to do is fry them . Thank you!! Absolutely love these fritters. Just made this recipe for dinner. I love fritters. I always use whole milk, and fine grained cornmeal . These corn fritters are just heavenly… you’ve got to try them!! Did everything except the can of corn... instead I added 4 oz cooked chopped broccoli, 1/4 cup diced onion, 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar and 1 tsp garlic powder, voila broccoli fritter. YUM! I believe that gourmet meals should be something we can ALL enjoy. A perfect blend of sweet and savory, these fluffy fritters are fried to a crispy exterior and served with a spicy honey sriracha aioli sauce. Great job! These look delicious. Thanks! Sound & look great. I did use frozen corn that I thawed and pan sautéed to dry the kernels out a wee bit. Place fritters on paper towels to drain. I could have easily quartered the recipe and still had enough. I’m SO happy to hear that you all loved the fritters and aioli! Thanks. OXO Good Grips Medium Cookie Scoop – I use this to scoop the fritters into nice, uniform balls. Yes you can cut the sugar out if you’d like, and either canned or frozen is fine (just make sure you defrost the frozen corn if you go with that option). Remove from heat and set aside to cool while making the fritters. Beat together egg, milk, and melted shortening; stir into flour mixture. When ever I use frozen corn I have to make serious adjustments, as I mentioned in the body of the post. Love the picture with the corn showing! I’m loving the party this week, happy FF to you! My family would go nuts for these! Because even though things didn’t go perfectly, these were still some of the tastiest fritters I’ve ever had  And that honey sriracha aioli… oh man… out of this world! Hi Jackie It’s not necessarily a no-no… but you’ll want to drain it very well, maybe even wrap it in a paper towel and squeeze to get the excess water out . You’re right about eating with your eyes first. Nothing warms up a cool night like a plateful of old-time corn fritters! Well finally I found this recipe for corn fritters and tried it. Now I’ll try them! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I love the look of your sweetcorn fritters- must try. If grilling outdoors, clean and spray oil on your grill, heat to 550° F. If grilling indoors, preheat sauté pan or indoor grill to high heat. So I had to try your Corn Fritters and am I glad! The prep process is pretty simple for these fritters.

Herbalife Protein Shake Label, Greek Quinoa Salad, D-link Dap-1620 User Manual, Destiny 2 Most Used Weapons, Battle Of Wills Mtg, Dark Souls 3 True Ending,