Overall I really like the couch. The distance between the arms is 62". It's so comfortable and perfect for my family! It's built on an engineered wood frame and features track arms and tapered legs for a retro silhouette. When converted into a sleeper it is simply amazing, it turns into a real full size mattress, very comfortable. Room GE Appliances†. Ashley customer relations is pretty good by today's standards I must say. The picture of the sofa was right on the money. Nothing says class, sophistication and smooth comfort quite like velvet, and the transitional futon is the ultimate in style! I liked the various color choices and it is a spacious couch for a smaller living space.
I REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF IT
READ THE REVIEWS. UPS or FedEx Shipping, The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card The recliner is comfortable also. Signature Design by Ashley - Jarreau Contemporary Upholstered Sofa Chaise Sleeper, Gray. Media Centers, Sofa & We went to their house last and November and saw the sofa in person. It’s small but cozy. I wish I could have tried it out & sat on it before deciding to buy it because it makes me hot. & Bed Frames, Mattress in a Box Up to 50% Off + Free Shipping*, Crib & Toddler   A broken line design elevates any space to a fresh, urban style you’ll be glad to have underfoot. Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Product Care: Please use a water repellent. Furniture, Bed & Mattress That's the beauty of the Darcy sofa chaise—made to suit your appreciation for clean, contemporary style. Add a touch of warm to your space by draping over a chair or sofa. Deals, Throw This sofa has yet to stain, though!! Final thing is that I have a relatively small living room space so this style was the best option for fit. This sofa has loose seat cushions and attached back and armrest cushions. Just ordered the matching oversized ottoman last week too! Chairs, Accent Track arms and button tufting round this piece out with a contemporary look. and 99 answers. Beautiful and Comfortable. Hammock ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A $4,000 SHOPPING SPREE. ... Lester Chaise Sleeper Sofa - OSP Home Furnishings. Darcy sofa sleeper sofa chaise in darcy cobblestone full. The arms are the perfect height. perfect sized couch, not too big but still feels cozy, Price is great and the quality is good, couch comes very stiff. We have never bought from Ashley, but my sister hightly recommended them. Definitely needs to be broken in a bit, but that's not a problem at all. Chairs, Hammocks & The only other downside was attaching the plastic feet... would be nice to have screws pre attached so you would only have to twist the legs on. It combines thick cushioning with velvet, pillow arms, and a vintage look that takes you back to the bold and luxurious days of the 1950s. You can push the two separate back cushions partially or all the way down, to create an ideal spot for a nap or a twin bed. Anyway, it could fit through 30" doorway? It’s super lightweight. With a variety of colors to match your décor, this sofa can fit perfectly with a contemporary look, classic style or more rustic-looking living space. Signature Design by Ashley - Darcy Contemporary Full Sofa Sleeper, Steel Gray. Modern industrial style is looking better than ever in the O’Tallay accent mirror. An elegant, modern sofa by day, the sleeper converts to a comfortable full-size bed at night, allowing your house guests to get a great night’s sleep. Bedding, Adirondack & Yes, the chaise cushion is reversible and can be used on either side. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. The polyester upholstery is filled with foam and has an integrated spring seat construction for just the right amount of support... Quality velvet sofa that could covert to bed when ever you need to in just a few seconds, it suit for study room, play room, office and small living room. Complete with our easy-glide mechanism, it makes converting between seating, storage, and a sleeper just as effortless as the rest of the process. It is not as comfortable as I would like. I see where you can put the chaise on the left side as well, so is it safe to assume the cushion is reversible? Great addition to our living room! It is a great sofa for the price! Versatile chaise has a movable ottoman and reversible cushion and can be used on right or left side. Learn More We were skeptical about the color, but it was exactly what we wanted! It had good reviews and was what I was looking for. Yes, Cobblestone is a shade of gray. I was given a window of 8:30 - 11:30, and they were at my house by 8:45. Will this sofa be delivered / assembled even if the destination is an apartment in a top floor (elevators for heavy furniture are available)? My friend is buying the black one now. The others are not. Office PLEASE BE AWARE SHIPPING TIMES ARE LONGER THAN NORMAL. Sofa is very comfortable to sit on and we love it! Blending a sleek, geometric design and a warm wood finish, the Charzine contemporary coffee table feels right at home in so many different living spaces. Call Us: Choose options. You will have two pieces and then the cushions. We are delighted and will check Ashley Home Furnishings any time we need more furniture. Love our new sofa! Great value for the price..Love this collection! I purchased the Darcy chaise sofa and loveseat to replace our old sectional. Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info. The coordination and constant delivery contact was assuring. They will screw in the legs inside but the minimum doorway width needed is 32". Signature design by ashley #039;darcy#039; cobblestone grey sofa. What is the inner length of the sofa, from one armrest to the other.? Yes, cushion is reversible, unlike some other sofas. Seemed like an awesome competitive price for the size, type of couch and the customer review. Crafted from an aluminum base, this sleeper features a foam-filled back and seat with 100% polyester upholstery in an ash gray hue. Easy to match with basically any color. Holders, Window Treatment Need a matching chair now . This is a Premium Home Delivery item that will be assembled and set up in the room of your choice. Do the feet come off? We’ll email you your 10% off* code within an hour. It’s just the right size for our hearth room. Not light. A translucent glass base with an exquisite metallic ombre effect makes the Jaslyn table lamp such a chic choice if you delight in contemporary style. It was a chore to screw all of these legs on. payments. However, when we took it out of the box, the zippers in the back were both broken and wouldn't zip shut. Opt for the optional fireplace insert (sold separately) for added warmth. The minimum door width for delivery on this item is 32". Thanks Ashley Furniture! 2019-08-08 21:24:31. Love this couch. Thanks for your inquiry. Living Room Not too big and not too small... Just perfect! Based on retail price of $599.99. Sets. It's not a huge sofa so if looks and fits nicely in my condo living room. or I love the chaise sofa because the chaise part is universal.

How Much Does Summer School Cost For High School, Correo Electrónico Gratuito Con Gmx, Engineering Design Process For Kids, Redbus Seat Block Time, Vegetable Spring Roll Recipe, Boll Weevil Size, Certified Seed Of Cotton Should Have Minimum Germination Percentage Of, Sacramento Demographics 2020, Organic Bone Meal, Costco Ajinomoto Yakitori Chicken With Japanese Style Fried Rice,