Damn, now I want to start using it again.... Something just feels right about swinging that thing around. Straight swords are good too, Part of the glory of the claymore is that it works on pretty much every kind of build. Cookies help us deliver our Services. © Valve Corporation. Sunlight Blade is usuable at 30 Faith. You could go 66/13 str/dex heavy and put 15 points in faith for a blessed buff. Press J to jump to the feed. What stats should I level and how far? Notes and Tips: Can be Infused and Buffed. #8 Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I have Claymore +12 and I am interested in making a full build revolving the Claymore. Do I upgrade DEX, or Strength? Claymore is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3. if you wanna build around the claymore a strength build is better than a quality build. Best build for Claymore? Claymore's a Quality Weapon that's best used at 27 Strength/40 Dex. Also, what about equipment? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. For Dark Souls on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Making a claymore build. I’ve grown to love this greatsword, was wondering what decent builds the community has created for it. To read more about poise/hyperarmor, have a look here https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/6drilz/eli5_hyperarmor_mechanics/di4ujeh/, I've been told that pyro builds are good with chaos or dark greatswords or claymores. … Then, make sure your str and dex are about equal and at 30+. Maybe not great on a luck build but eh, If you infuse right you can use claymore on every build, Here's my SL60 Lightning build that does really well with a Claymore. Hey, I’m trying to do a bunch of leveling and am trying to go for a quality build to go with my +5 Claymore, any tips for how to build it? It's completely apathetic and fits in to every single build. https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/6drilz/eli5_hyperarmor_mechanics/di4ujeh/, https://soulsplanner.com/darksouls3/22863. If you want a tournament ready setup, go Dark with Claymore and the Lothric Knight SS. Find a way to buff your Claymore with lightning/fire. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Normally you'd have to sac Vitality and/or Endurance to be able to use that set-up. You'd want to get 14 poise at least. ". So you can totally try to make claymore-pyromancer spellsword character (starting at 16Str, 13Dex, 30Int, 30Faith; next logical steps would be getting higher Int and Faith, and some attunment to get pyro/dark spells running; perhaps adding also some Dex to be able to use Demon's Scar and Witch's Locks as secondary weapons), Also, since claymore is a greatsword, you can utilize its poise mechanics (though greatswords have active poise only when 2-handed). Posted by 2 years ago. You get more AR from a 66/13 str/dex build heavy infused compared to a 40/40 str/dex build refined infused. Literally whatever. A pure strength build works better for a claymore in dark souls 3. Use whatever armor you'd like from there, since it hardly matters. Skill: Stance While in stance, use normal attacks to break a foe's guard from below, and strong attack to slash upwards with a forward lunge. You get more AR from a 66/13 str/dex build heavy infused compared to a 40/40 str/dex build refined infused. 3. (Extra gains at 22.3, 27, 32.5, 35.1, 45.6, 50.1 - getting to those values can allow to poise through more heavy attacks). Thanks for the help. It works well but is pretty bland. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All rights reserved. This highly versatile weapon can be swung broadly or thrusted. Here's a build to try though if you need to have a baseline. if you're always two handing your claymore go for 27 STR and 40 Dex as 2handing gives you the extra points to bump it to 40. Carthus Flame Arc/Lightning Blade for that. Str / dex / quality / int / faith or int+faith. You can move 4 points from STR to wherever you prefer as well as replacing the Hunter's ring with something else - https://soulsplanner.com/darksouls3/22863, These planners get confusing to me once it gets pasted the skill points section lol, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Stop using it because all STR weapons in this game are terrible. A pure strength build works better for a claymore in dark souls 3. if you wanna build around the claymore a strength build is better than a quality build. Best build for Claymore? A community dedicated to everything about Dark Souls 3. You could go 66/13 str/dex heavy and put 15 points in faith for a blessed buff. Claymore gets good values on chaos/dark infusion (ofc if you have Int/Faith stats to go with it). All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Claymore functions best either on a dedicated physical build (66 Strength/16 Strength + 80 Dex/40-40 Split evenly), a buff build (40 Strength + 60 Faith), or a Dark build (base requirements + 30-30 Intelligence and Faith). Would love to follow a build until I get further into the game and can understand all the stats better myself, thanks in advance, Quality build. Close. Archived. An unusually large and heavy greatsword normally wielded with two hands.

How To Put Outlook Email Icon On Desktop, Deer Wallpaper Iphone, Bird Twitching News, Journey Mobile Android, Quick Pickled Carrots And Daikon, Vanilla Wafer Ice Cream, Pine Siskin Male Vs Female,