Auto rifles need more “umph!”. Hopefully they will address the awful DPS output and maybe someday we’ll see autos be viable again. And there are more than a few that will get you far in Strikes, Raids, and The Crucible. 2. Coming in hot from Season of the Worthy, auto rifles continue to dominate in Destiny 2. BUFF breakneck!!! Since you've got more ammo, chances are he's going to peak into a stream of bullets. Soliciting/Plagiarism/Phishing/Impersonation, This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at, Our policies have recently changed. Lack of real damage falloff and too much range to the point they outclass Pulse Rifles and Scout Rifles at their effective ranges, invalidating the existence of the weapons entirely. They kill a little faster but they don't win battles like a hand cannon does. There are some that can be meta but not enough people that are experienced with … … you should try them more. 720 Autos need a big damage buff idk man auto rifles feel in a good place to me apart from summoner. Auto Rifles are all the rage in Destiny 2’s current meta. Also buff Breakneck plz. 10. ". For Destiny 2 on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "why are scout rifles so bad". View the top Destiny 2 players on our leaderboards and how you perform by comparison. Have u tried sweet buissiness, it’s pretty damn good rn, I mean 40 kills 2.5kd good, autos are fine lol no fixing needed. I mean, we all knew it was coming. 360 Autos need a stability buff Agreed 100%. I still agree with you though. Post, Download on the AppStore All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I just got back to D2 after playing a bit at launch so I can’t really speak for D2, but this is the worst Auto Meta I’ve ever seen in Destiny, In pve, yeah but PvP is in a good place right now, Sweet Buisness is the best auto rifle for PvP, Put elements on primaries again and that should solve things, never should've changed that in D1. Comment. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. All rights reserved. There are plenty of weapons that can still beat them like a good pulse rifle. PvP not so sure. This is because you can put most of your damage in with a handcannon with just 1 bullet, while you need to continuosly trace the enemy with an auto … August 2020 Update: By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at, Our policies have recently changed. That said, those aren’t the only Auto Rifles worth using. The Summoner. I love my Sleelfeather Repeater! Grab this incredibly accurate precision Auto Rifle and build a reputation of having godlike levels of aim thanks to this bad boy’s recoil pattern management. There are alot of bad players that believe it takes no skill to use an auto rifle yet they use bygones and 3 tap handcannons. I don’t think Bungie really likes having autos be the meta which is unfortunate because there are so many cool autos in the game. © Valve Corporation. Auto rifles are the strongest they have ever been in Destiny 2, and Gnawing Hunger is no exception to this. These weapons are hugely powerful picks across any kind of activity, to the extent that they’ve crowded out SMGs and pulse rifles. Auto Rifles are still bad. We simply need autos that can role with very good roles in the enery slot. Even if he sees the bullets before he peaks, he's not going to want to peak enemy fire. View the top Destiny 2 players on our leaderboards and how you perform by comparison. I really like brakeneck as it is, what kind of buff are you suggesting? A Handcannon takes 2-3 shots. You are not allowed to view this content. When D1 launched autos were strong, then nerfed into the ground. They gave us that Saint 14 auto rifle with the new Vorpal Weapon perk. Now this is for PvE. Steelfeather Repeater. Pvp, Auto's still suck ass. Even though a minute Carlo or a god roll ringing nail kills adds quickly Also buff Breakneck plz. The Summoner is a rendition of the Doctrine of Passing from the original Destiny. Destiny 2 Stats! I'd love to use my Izanagi/Osiris Auto with Subsitence and Multi-Kill Clip/Wendigo. Destiny 2. Agreed. And they will be forevermore because streamers like Handcannons. 450 Autos need damage buff and a slight stability buff Allow me to list my reasons why. A Handcannon takes 2-3 shots. Let's put it this way: It takes about half a mag to kill a simple trash mob. Or a handcannon can hit the crit spot and they die instantly. I can’t remember a SINGLE post asking for it to be changed. Here are our picks for the best auto rifles in Destiny 2 right now. Loading, please wait. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Origin Story Image Sourc e. Here’s what you need to begin your own Destiny 2 story. I don't think they are bad in PvE. For head shot junkies only. Your auto rifle can keep firing at the corner on the off chance he's stupid enough to peak it again quickly. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at, {{client.users[message.memberFromId].displayName}}. Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment. As of right now they are so overpowered to the point that they outclass all other weapon types aside from power weapons in TTK, they're the mandatory primary weapon to go to in Crucible because of how strong Bungie has made them. About half a mag my ass. Monte Carlo still shreds, **Monte Carlo has entered the chat** By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at, This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. When D2 launched autos were strong, then nerfed into the ground. Check your profile and weapon statistics. The only issue is that the Osiris Auto is in the kinetic slot. The thought of bungie making autorifles fire in a circular pattern is stupid. SMG-s are much harder to control with sticks than auto rifles and auto-s have also better auto aiming for crit spots. Auto rifles. Destiny 2: 5 Great Auto Rifles For Your Build (& 5 To Avoid) Guardians in Destiny 2 have quite the assortment of weapons to choose from. Its always PC players who want bufs-nerfs. 600 Autos need a slight damage buff and slight stability buff Count down to the best Auto Rifle Destiny 2 has to offer with this list. Let's put it this way: It takes about half a mag to kill a simple trash mob. Find out the best for your build - and the ones to avoid. Discuss all things Destiny 2. The main issue is that there are not many energy autos in the game that are worth using. **(curated) Ringing Nail has entered the chat**. Can’t play without them. Create Fireteam Also i want to add u are steam player. Personally I would remove 720 Autos and just make all current 720 Autos into 600 Autos but I know some people like the 720 Autos so that wont happen. Although auto rifles aren't bad, I personally use them in qp, they are severely outclassed by handcannons even though they have similar ttks. Add more answer options. Topping the list is the Suros Regime, an Exotic Auto Rifle that’s easily the top Auto … Feeding frenzy Also buff Breakneck plz. I cannot be the only one right now to believes that Auto Rifles while they deserved a buff, did not deserve one to this degree. Consult a Streamer to get this to Bungie since Bungie only cares to listen to them and not us common folks. #destiny2 #FeedbackD2 #auto #bad #buff #Rifles. Swashbuckler ARs need a buff without a doubt. Care only about dmg and dps because on PC everything is laser accurate and without feedback. [/quote] Bungie had already mentioned that they felt that Destiny‘s auto-rifles were overpowered and too accurate, and that a “fix” was coming. But the DPS damage from an auto rifle is so deplorable that they shouldn't have bothered.

Harga Slice Cake Harvest, Thermal Conductivity Of Bronze, Scope Of Work Template Pdf, Agriculture Vocabulary For Ielts, H2so4 Polar Or Nonpolar, What Are Performance Marketing Channels, Shri Guru Charan Saroj Nij Man Mukur Sudhar, être Et Avoir Exercices Pdf, Onion Tomato Masala Dishoom Recipe, Oak Park, Sacramento Demographics, Pics Of Papillomas On Tongue,