Mixing golf terms and player names with pop culture will get you laughs When it comes to fantasy golf, the punnier the team name, the better. Close. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 156. If you don't win, you can congratulate everybody else for beating off in the woods. Al Czervik – One of the characters from the film Caddyshack. Shooter McGavin’s Instructors – Another reference to the film Happy Gilmore. Suggestions for a spring golf league that some buddies and I are playing in. The Fair Ways: Easy enough. Brandt Awareness or The Grateful Sned; Balls of Fire; My Balls Are Orange; Tee Party; The Demolition Dimples; The Hairy Arnold Palmers For a scramble I recently played in, my team's name was Quad Bogey Boys. If any of you are Star Wars fans you can be Darth Fader. Just a Hack: Fun. Posted by. Long & Wrong: Fun! Putter Nonsense: Many golf team names are on a play on the word putting or putter. Insert Happy Gilmore Reference – For a golfing team that can’t stop quoting the film, Happy. That’s Golf Team Names For Funny, Good, Best, Mini And Cool for everyone. Using Reddit. Golf Team Name Needed! Grip It and Rip It. Foreplay is fun. Shooter McGavin – The antagonist in the film Happy Gilmore. 152. Not allowed at Masters. The Swinging Johnsons. Party of Fore. help Reddit App Reddit premium Reddit gifts Directory. 1 year ago. This is especially hilarious because my partners are my wife and parents. Golf Team Name Needed! But it got some chatter from other teams. 154. 31 comments. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Tiger's Wood. What, was that a bad play on words already? The Three Amigos (and xxxx) - assuming your playing as a foursome, pick out a rando friend to have fun at his expense. Golf Team Names: Hello, friend. I'm playing in a charity golf scramble this weekend and one of my buddies had the idea to make shirts for our group. Who's Your Caddy? Dirty Golf Team Names. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. The Strokers. Anybody have any team name suggestions you've used or seen in the past? I can't tell if you're a troll or not. Off in the Woods. *The slice is right *Hooks N' Slices *The Iron Maidens *Lick our putts *Getsome *Crouching Driver, Hidden Irons *Balls deep. Golf scramble is commonly used in club tournaments and charity outings. 155. Birdie Bandits; Team 'Where's the beer girl?' If you have an exciting topic, then you will love this name. I like this one, it's a two'fer. I few of my favourites from tournaments past: 3 Aces & A Putts (Varies based on team size), Our team name for scrambles is The Stiff Shafts. The Bandits of Nine-ville; Complete and Putter Madness. 157. You're a real dick in every single comment you've ever posted. Luckily, we played better than that. Sand Gropers. Golf Team Names For Good, Best, Funny, Mini And Cool. 151. Name suggestions for golf outing team I'm playing in a charity golf scramble this weekend and one of my buddies had the idea to make shirts for our group. Morning 3-Wood. These four or two person teams tee off at each hole until it the ball is holed. Steal one for your team or use these as inspiration to come up with a unique name … Stiff Shaft: Cool. 158. Small Holes, Big Balls: This sounds so X-rated and dirty. The Wonder Whackers: I like the alliteration in this golf team name. The Bogey Men. Today we are going to see Golf Team Names. The following collection of golf scramble team names are for players looking to participate in this event. Dimpled Balls. Archived. u/jgpratt7. antasy Golf Team Names; 19th Hole or Bust; Shanks For The Memories. Various versions of the golf scramble are played throughout different areas and regions. Suggestions for a spring golf league that some buddies and I are playing in. Anybody have any team name suggestions you've used or seen in the past? share. Here is a comprehensive list of cool, clever, and funny team names for every imaginable sport or league. 153. I'll try to think of more throughout the day... New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Less Strokes Needed. Well done. 4.

Georgia Tech Civil Engineering Gre, Amaryllis Clothing Coupon Code, Short Depth Sofas, Sein In German, Best Used Sport Touring Motorcycles, D Augmented Chord Notes, Simic Artifacts Edh, Sollen Konjunktiv 2,