Required fields are marked *. 13 hours ago Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner at Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom! For those who want to see my experience in the land, make sure you go back and look at our Instagram feed. If not, what are you looking forward to trying? CLOSED "A refreshing change of pace from theme-park typical quick service foods. My biggest issue though is I spent almost $50 on what I ordered and left hungry. Walking into Docking Bay 7 feels a little industrial….which makes sense….it was an old hangar. Just know that it is a pricey restaurant for what you get. I though it was very fresh and the chicken had really good flavor. After all, piloting the Millennium Falcon and fighting the First Order is a lot of work! It was the first ship to land in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during construction, and for good reason. I know enough to get me by, but am not entrenched in the details. They were exceptionally vinegary. Specialty cocktails and non-alcoholic specialty drinks pair great with your galactic meal. News for anything Disney related including Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Merchandise, Disney media, etc., Foodie Friday: Top Places at Walt Disney World for Fall-Inspired Treats, How to Keep the Magic of Disney Alive Till Your Next Vacation (Part 2), Foodie Friday: The Giant Mickey Mouse Donut, Top Quick Service Restaurants in Each Park – Walt Disney World. As for me….I’ll try Ronto Roasters next time instead. Required fields are marked *. That’s a big negative, in my opinion. However, if you’re planning a visit late this year or early next, we think it’s hard to argue against Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo as the best counter service restaurant in all of Walt Disney World or Disneyland. 148 reviews. We’ll start with a quick lap around the hangar before sitting down for our meal. The Felucian Garden Spread, available during lunch only is a satisfying veggie based meal that leaves you feeling energized for the day ahead. Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram so you can be part of our polls, and come along with us during our daily visits to the parks! Become a TouringPlans Subscriber and you’ll have access to ratings for all Walt Disney World restaurants, right at your fingertips in our Lines app. Reviewed March 25, 2020. This was a really good salad. Matter of fact, I left starving. Overall, that ranking should pretty much say it all. The menu is a good balance of simple approachable options like ribs and fried chicken, as well as fare that some might consider adventurous like the plant-based Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread – which is one of the most popular plant-based dishes in all of Walt Disney World. You can also subscribe without commenting. What I did not enjoy was that it was one chicken cutlet that wasn’t much bigger than a large chicken tender. We also got the Fried Endorian Tip-Yip, which is Fried Chicken, Roasted Vegetable Potato Mash, Herb Gravy. I liked them a lot. This past weekend, I was able to experience the Annual Passholder preview of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. I liked the chicken and thought it had good flavor. The Best Time of Year for Kilimanjaro Safaris is Here! Now, I don’t want to judge the restaurant too harshly based on the quality of the food. I also found the ribs to be very dry, but have heard that others had better luck. My biggest suggestion for those visiting the land is to explore the land first. Closures and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Disney World’s Kali River Rapids Will Close for Refurb Early Next Year! ... REVIEW - Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Disney's Hollywood Studios. MORE Strange Changes Come to Docking Bay 7’s Breakfast Menu in Disney World! Have you ventured to Docking Bay 7? It is a great option if you want something satisfying without being weighed down. The last entree I tried was the Roasted Endorian Tip-Yip Salad, which is served with Marinated Chicken, Mixed Greens, Roasted Seasonal Vegetables, Quinoa, Pumpkin Seeds, Green Curry Ranch. There are also details that abound here, so make sure you take a good hard look around. Learn how your comment data is processed. whats better at star wars hollywood studios pot roadt or ribs, reviews of landing bay at disney star wars. In addition to being the Blog Admin and a Website Content Creator here at The Mouse For Less, as well as editor of the Mouse For Less Newsletter, I am also the co-host of the Be Our Guest WDW Trip Planning Podcast and I post articles for TouringPlans. Our team ventured to a galaxy far, far away to have lunch, based on your votes on Twitter. The herb hummus that accompanies it is absolutely dreamy. © 1999-2020 The Magic for Less, LLC, dba The Mouse For Less. I think flavor-wise, this is a winner. Disney World and Disneyland News, Tips, Crowds and Attraction information from The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Your email address will not be published. Make sure to share it with your friends! Even the plant-based options are of a more filling standard here. Our readers have submitted over 500,000 surveys in the past few years and Docking Bay 7 is well rated. New Her Universe Star Wars Apparel Collection Lands at Walt Disney World, Details About the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Annual Passholder Preview at Walt Disney World, Disney World Swan and Dolphin: A Foodie Paradise, PHOTOS – Festival of the Holidays Arrives at EPCOT, Buying Disney Merchandise without shopDisney on BoxLunch, Thanksgiving Crowds Taper Off Slightly – Walt Disney World Wait Times for Thursday, November 26, 2020, What We’re Talking About: Joe Rohde, McDonald’s Toys, and TikTok, REVIEW – ABC Commissary is Home to the BEST Plant-Based Dish in Hollywood Studios, How Refillable Mugs and Soft Drinks Have Changed at Resorts Due to COVID-19 Precautions, Happy Thanksgiving, from Your Friends at TouringPlans, Crowds Ahoy! Get a good understanding of where things are and you’ll be able to enjoy things a little better. Star Wars-Themed Names are BACK (Sort of!) You can also subscribe without commenting. I even liked the herb gravy, and the mashed potatoes were quite delicious. Let us know your thoughts in the comments, or on Facebook or Twitter! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I thought there could be a tad more seating inside, but know there are some places to sit outside. The plant-based Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread is exactly what our field reporter ordered. I’m curious about their Ronto Wrap. With that said the crowds were minimal but Docking Bay 7 was … 149 reviews of Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo - Temp.

Hunt's No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes, Merieke Ri Berit Tcg, Jasmine Rice Calories 100g Uncooked, Engineered Septic System, Best Protein Powder For Weight Loss Reddit, Is Ethylene Saturated Or Unsaturated, Elm Tree Disease Photos, Make-ahead Halloween Party Appetizers, Night Photography Settings Phone, Acer Chromebook 15 N15q9, Ibanez Bass Truss Rod Adjustment,