Chloranthy Ring Effect. Still hardly noticeable and therefore: Don't use. Ethereal Oak Shield gets just as much HP regen as Sun Princess Ring at +0 and is actually a decent shield with 100 physical block. Another cut 1 frame after the stamina reached maximum. i always wear that thing. Where to Find Chloranthy Ring. For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Do Grass Crest Shield and Chloranthy Ring stack? I would be interested to see if the numbers here can change depending on your total stamina or equip load. Thanks for you testing, but I ended up with completely different results. Cookies help us deliver our Services. +3: Raises stamina recovery speed by 10 points per second. Thanks for doing the legwork here. And (even if I didn't test it yet) think they will have a dramatic impact like in previous games. -> Thats an increase of 39.94 % which is quiet nice! EDIT: IGNORE THIS POST AND GO TO MY BETTER ONE, https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4f2ifb/analysis_stamina_recoverybuff_items/. So in relation with the other items, they are also not so bad, but of course also not so great. 10ms is literally nothing. Neither the "Deep Protection" Spell. Now I got my total time it took. IT would be silly not to use the grass crest shield. I'm about to make a little ring-guide (whats utterly useless and whats good) but this is just about the Chloranthy ring. Unless you’re going for some gimmicky build that has max stamina regen, just ignore this shield altogether. And then, trying the same thing with an equip ratio of 100% or higher? haha. And "7-9" is really vague. +1: Raises stamina recovery speed by 8 points per second. Raises stamina recovery by 7 points per second. Grass Crest Shield is just bad (in DS3). IT would be silly not to use the grass crest shield. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Chloranthy Ring: my stamina regenerated 0,1s faster, Grass Crest Shield: my stamina regenerated 0,1s faster, Deep Protection: my stamina regenerated 0,05ms faster, Green Blossom: my stamina regenerated 1s faster, All items listed above are stackable meaning their regeneration buff will totalize, Without any buff items: It took my stamina 3,13s to reach its maximum, With ALL buff items: It took my stamina 1,88 to reach its maximum. Deep Protection (Spell, Hex) Now I did a little bit of testing and can of course provide you with the source if needed. https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4f49jb/dark_souls_science_re_stamina_recoverybuff_items/. Might the benefit be more noticeable when you have base endurance, or an endurance at or above the soft cap?? These tests are kinda moot because not long from now, everyone will be doing NG++ to get the +2 version which could possibly be double the effect. The benefits seem small but you have to consider that this is Dark Souls and you'll be in a lot of tight situations where having an extra centimeter of stamina could mean the difference between getting whacked by a hard hit or being able to dodge it. Green Blossom. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Are we talking percent values? I'm a little salty that the Chloranthy ring is so ineffective here, but if the intention was definitely to reduce its effectiveness then I understand and respect it as part of the game's mechanical cohesion. I seriously doubt these numbers are right. Grass Crest Shield. So the other 31.96% are coming the Green Blossom only which makes it the very best stamina buff item in this game by far. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press J to jump to the feed. Still hardly noticeable and therefore: Don't use. You can find those results here or in the following table: So in short, Green Blossom isn't that good like your testing gave back as a result. Your green blossom results are extremely off from what I got also counting frames. I recorded my stamina (30 Endurance) recovery rate with and without several items. It's me again with another Analysis / Guide. Ofc the more stamina the better the bonus.. but you won't see any difference in PvP in this case. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. If you ask me, it's still a must-wear as usual. At 40 endurance with ring of favor +2, a total of 177 stamina, it took me 234 frames to regen without blossom and 207 with blossom, 13% quicker. damn, chloranthy ring really is that bad? A community dedicated to everything about Dark Souls 3. People post false info on there all the time. so they're useless at END 30 but how about below 30? This time: Items that buff your stamina recovery speed. That's disappointing. The last item for stamina recovery boost is Green Blossom (can be bought at and it gives an incredible boost compared to all other items: Green Blossom gives you a stamina recovery boost of 40%. And that's with keeping the default version in mind. Grass Crest Shield has the EXACT same bonus as Chloranthy Ring, Chloranthy Ring + Grass Crest Shield do stack, bonuses stack additional. Or are the breakpoints just 30% and 70%? ". A community dedicated to everything about Dark Souls 3. We're talking about exact seconds here, I'm pretty precise in such things. I recorded my stamina (30 Endurance) recovery rate with and without several items. +2: Raises stamina recovery speed by 9 points per second. Found in Undead Settlement. Did this come from a random person or a guide? What about trying this experiment using an equip load ratio of 0% (in other words, no gear, and in this case 0% means as close to 0% as you can get, not sure if removing all gear will even get you this low). Grass Crest Shield has the EXACT same bonus as Chloranthy Ring. For Dark Souls on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Do Grass Crest Shield, Cloranthy Ring, and Mask of the Child all stack? Individual frames matter. I then jumped to the frame where it reaches its maximum and looked at the time it took and compared it to situations like "with equipped ring / with crest shield" etc. At 40 endurance with ring of favor +2, a total of 177 stamina. Normal Chloranthy ring = useless, +1 and +2= MUST have. I recorded the game and went to the exact frame where the stamina bar is about to fill up. Rezonus. the combined delay of my controllers input + the screen input is more than 10ms. ". If so, any noticeable difference? Then I dragged the video into my cutting software and cut 1 EXACT frame ahead of where the recovery of my stamina begins. 16 ABR 2016 a las 22:05 someone tested the effects and I can safely say the percent increase is so small you are better of using something else if you can. Individual frames matter. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Chloranthy Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3. Can we get a +1 and +2 version in ds3? This is much more in line with my experiences. Rezonus. The faster you recover, The longer you live #4. zerogear5. I came to the exact result that the chloranthy ring recovers stamina just 10ms faster than without at 30 Endurance. This is a more relevant test too because everyone will be using ring of favour +2 and have 177 stamina. EDIT: The Fextralife wiki claims these values for stamina restoration: This might just mean an additional 7 per second as a flat addition to whatever the current rate is. The faster you recover, The longer you live #4. zerogear5. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://steamcommunity.com/id/Guitarfreak1994. If it was a person, did they test it properly? Weight: 0.7 . for example, with your results using 30 endurance, the Chloranthy Ring only saved 0.1 second. Then I dragged the video into my cutting software and cut 1 EXACT frame ahead of where the recovery of my stamina begins. #5. Also, I'm not positive but I think that in DS2 your stamina regen rate was at least partially determined by your equip load ratio. It's 174 with the basic version. Do you know if there is any difference in stamina regen between 50% and 60% equip load for example like it was in DaS2? EDIT: IGNORE THIS POST AND GO TO MY BETTER ONE I did some tests and recorded the recovery speed of my stamina with and without the ring. If this is the case, then no more testing is necessary because this number won't change. You can get +1 and +2 in Dark Souls III. my END is currently at 25, do i loose much? Chloranthy Ring. So we have these things that speed up your stamina recovery: Now I did a little bit of testing and can of course provide you with the source if needed. You won't see a difference. Default Chloranthy Ring was nerfed in DkS2, but +2 is where it shined. If you're below 30 Endurance you maybe get a like 6ms bonus, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I'll test it later tho. Instead of 40% it's just about 13% increase. Good idea but I think it will just buff the time the buff will hold on. So if eating grass gives the best result, shouldn't we add "goat simulator" to the steam tags as well? Giving a 1 frame margin of error on each test puts it at 12-14%. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Super Mario 35, Vagrant Story Forest Walkthrough, Sweet Baby Ray's Chicken Sauce Chick-fil-a, Cajun Seafood Egg Rolls, How To Prevent Ambush Marketing,