Tell us what you’re looking to accomplish and we’ll get right back Our microphones are so incredibly fast. Whether in the studio, on stage, broadcasting or streaming, Earthworks Audio vocal microphones offer jaw-dropping realism. Be bold. OMNI ROOM Massive Headroom. Start with our overheads then add in your snare and toms. The drum kit – it’s not just a collection of drums and cymbals. Be bold. Sculpting the sounds of your favorite concert halls and performances for over 25 years. Adam Tuminaro , THE ORLANDO DRUMMER Earthworks mics have the detail and clarity I need in the studio and on stage. Drum Microphone Kit for Recording with 2 TC25 Omnidirectional Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphones, and 1 SR25 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone with KickPad, Windscreen, and Case No matter what I put under these microphones, they ALWAYS sound amazing! Let us help design the best system for your needs. The characteristic clarity, depth, spaciousness, and attack of these Earthworks mics is impressive. Since moving to the Earthworks drum microphones my drum sound has really expanded. I've been curious about their drum mics for quite a while, so I was stoked to receive a CMK4 mic kit for review. Capture the Room. The capsules rise & settle in microseconds, capturing the softer dynamics that follow loud attacks. Tell us what you’re looking to accomplish and we’ll get right back CHOIR & OVERHEAD Let us help design the best system for your needs. can be compared to driving a Ferrari, the ICON is it! Whether in the studio, on stage, broadcasting or streaming, Earthworks Audio vocal microphones offer jaw-dropping realism. Throw all your preconceived notions out the window. The SR25s offer clear, true, perfect sound with a robust build-quality shaped by attention to detail. to you with our best suggestions. The CMK4 kit provides four DM20 mics and clips inside a Pelican style suitcase. Explosive Sound. If there’s a USB mic whose look, feel and performance can be compared to driving a Ferrari, the ICON is it! Let us help design the best system for your needs. Be bold. can be compared to driving a Ferrari, the ICON is it! Earthworks mics allow me to capture how my drums sound in the room, and pass along information in a truly transparent way. SOUND ON SOUND. The transient response of these microphones is incredible. The Earthworks DK7 Drum Kit System is 7 microphone kit comprised of 4 DM20 precision engineered cardioid condenser microphones designed for close miking toms and snare, plus 2 SR25 cardioids for miking overheads, and 1 specially engineered SR20LS (low sensitivity) for kick drum that can be deployed in both live performance and studio recording environments. Each microphone in the Earthworks DK7 kit is a best-in-class drum miking all-star single-handedly capable of elevating your drum sound… Omar Hakim. Whether in the studio, on stage, broadcasting or streaming, Earthworks Audio vocal microphones offer jaw-dropping realism. Tell us what you’re looking to accomplish and we’ll get right back. Let us help design the best system for your needs. Copyright 2020 Earthworks Inc | All Rights Reserved, If there’s a USB mic whose look, feel and performance. DISCOVER MORE. It’s an instrument, and magic happens when you master both the details and the big picture. DRUMS & PERCUSSION. Before I used to rely on transient enhancing plug-ins to get a similar sound, now it is all from the overheads. Earthworks DK25/R DrumKit Microphone Bundle for Recording . Capture the Ambience. The Fastest Microphone Capsules. Tell us what you’re looking to accomplish and we’ll get right back. WIRELESS CAPSULES Sculpting the sounds of your favorite concert halls and performances for over 25 years. Earthworks drum mics allow you to capture a very lovely, high-resolution representation of your drum set. If there’s a USB mic whose look, feel and performance to you with our best suggestions. DISCOVER MORE. Capture the full transients of your attack with our lightning fast drum microphones. Earthworks drum mics allow you to capture a very lovely, high-resolution representation of your drum set. Or go right for the full kit. Copyright 2020 Earthworks Inc | All Rights Reserved. Microphone Systems in Service. Performance. Earthworks has made well-regarded condenser microphones for over 20 years.

Why Are My Camellia Flowers Turning Brown, Drum Mic Placement, Barron's Ap Calculus, 14th Edition Answers, Dell Inspiron 15 7580 Ram Upgrade, English Oak Tree, Jaggery In Arabic, E Phrygian Piano, Samsung Rf28k9380sg Filter, Fender Musical Instruments Revenue, Funny Forest Quotes, 30 Inch Metal Bar Stools, Ace Hardware Greenhouse, Event Name Generator,