From day one this place is a nightmare. Put an end to your apartment search and make Eastown your new home. *Floor plan availability and pricing subject to change. Put an end to your apartment search and make Eastown your new home. The new place to live, work, and play in the heart of East Hollywood. We offer stylish studio, one and two bedroom apartments in Hollywood, CA. Square footage and/or room dimensions are approximations and may vary between individual apartment units. Having to take the stairs 6 floors to find used condoms on the floor. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Disclaimer | An apartment community where contemporary design meets world-class amenities, Eastown offers a modern take on luxury apartment living offering studio, one and two bedroom apartments and one bedroom live-work lofts for rent in the heart of LA’s most iconic neighborhood. All Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Compare ratings, reviews, 3D floor plans, and high res images. Our luxury floor plans offer modern amenities and features. Our 41 spacious apartment homes are full of character. Look elsewhere. This company didn't anything to find who broke into my apartment !! 6201 Hollywood Boulevard ♦ While some units may share similarities, no two floor plans are exactly alike! Or sign in if you already have an account. Beautiful balconies. Sadly this is a terrible place to live if you need to use elevators. Featuring nine spacious one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans that range from 684 to 1,140 square feet, East Town Apartments is confident that you will find the perfect apartment home at our community. On-site parking. Be the first to add a review on this property. About Eastown Apartments. Find your ideal home with our brand new studio, one, and two-bedroom floor plans and live-work lofts. Spacious apartments with a variety of floor plans. Now offering complimentary office furniture included with your new 2 Bedroom Apartment! We pride ourselves on our luxury floor plans, amenities, and central location! The elevators are constantly broken. Overall an amazing place to live! Find your ideal home with our brand new studio, one, and two-bedroom floor plans and live-work lofts. We offer stylish studio, one and two bedroom apartments in Hollywood, CA. 1 space per bedroom, Share details of your own experience with this property. Pet-friendly. Do Not Sell My Info | Close (724) 863-7600 Lease Today. Check Availability. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Eastown Luxury Apartments in Hollywood, CA, offers the maximum in lifestyle flexibility. $1,125+ 552–665 Sqft. Welcome to Eastown. Whether you're coming or going, our private drive and unique underground garage are essential for any Hollywood acolyte or veteran. | Latest Website Updates | Manage Site | I lived in apartment 3225 on building 3 for 1 year and someone broke into my apartment 2 days before I'm moving out ! We signed a lease and payed the deposit. A staple in modern living, Eastown Luxury Apartments in Hollywood, CA, offers the maximum in lifestyle flexibility. Contact now: Good News! Thank you for sharing our community website! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. 1 Bed 1 Bath. They said they have no responsibility and it's a different Company that is in charge on security for the building. There are numerous nicknames for Los Angeles, just as there are various vibes within this sprawling city. 2 Floor Plans. 1 Carlton Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506. It's walking distance to all of the best places! |. I originally found out about this place on apartments.com and then called and scheduled a tour and now I'm living here! Eastown Apartments is an apartment located in Los Angeles County, the 90028 ZIP Code, and the Los Angeles Unified School District attendance zone. Find your ideal home with our brand new studio, one, and two-bedroom floor plans and live-work lofts. Most apartments feature Juliet Balconies overlooking the heart of Eastown. Fulton Square. Customer Cares | ... 8 Floor Plans (616) 208-9776. Eastown Flats perfectly intersects the character of Eastown and the vibrancy of downtown. Enjoy a hike in the Santa Monica Mountains, Griffith Park, or Topanga State Park, enjoy the famous entertainment at Universal Studios Hollywood, see the stars along the legendary Hollywood Walk of Fame, or stop in to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Though it is right in the middle of the Hollywood hubbub, you really do feel secluded from the craziness of the city.. without missing out on the excitement! It's wonderful and so close to everything in Hollywood! Building. From Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills to Hollywood and Chinatown, there is the perfect neighborhood for everyone in Los Angeles. A staple in modern living, Eastown Luxury Apartments in Hollywood, CA, offers the maximum in lifestyle flexibility. Between rugged mountains and sandy shorelines, a laid-back surf culture and a high-powered commercial district, and food trucks and some of the world’s top-rated, five-star restaurants, Los Angeles features diversity in every aspect possible. The security is always on guard, and they take their job very seriously.. Floor Plans. Inquire today to schedule an in-person or virtual tour! A staple in modern living, Eastown Luxury Apartments in Hollywood, CA, offers the maximum in lifestyle flexibility. A staple in modern living, Eastown Luxury Apartments in Hollywood, CA, offers the maximum in lifestyle flexibility. Each unit is complete with. Live Chat. Staff is rude. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. ... Find your ideal home with our brand new studio, one, and two-bedroom floor plans and live-work lofts. Find your ideal home with our brand new studio, one, and two-bedroom floor plans and live-work lofts. While this can test a young resident's patience, it truly is for the best of everyone living in the community. And I'm actually very sure it was someone from the crew !! Something I love about Eastown is they are constantly throwing all sorts of free events for the residents! Ground floor retailers, barber shop, beauty/cosmetic boutique. See our spacious floor plans at our apartments in Irwin, PA. We have many floor plans available with multiple features. Studio 1 Bath. Available Now. It's just not a comfortable place to live. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. From celebrity sightings to unbeatable shopping destinations, Los Angeles is hard to beat. I stayed five months but had to leave because I'm carrying equipment for my job and the amount of times I had to climb 5 flights of stairs was awful. × Do you have a disability and have a need for a Service Animal or a Support Animal? 323-745-2488 Schedule a tour or apply online today. Click here to view. 4 Floor Plans. Western National Property Management; CalDRE LIC #00838846, Eastown Apartments ♦ Jan 6, 2017 - Welcome to Eastown Apartments in Hollywood, CA. Pet Friendly. A staple in modern living, Eastown Luxury Apartments in Hollywood, CA, offers the maximum in lifestyle flexibility. They had the nerve to come back and say oh sorry we can't move you in on the date you signed the lease for. Email me listings and apartment related info. The cheap cabinets are falling apart. Anyways this building is the most opposite from being a secure building!! With the Los Angeles Metro Line and instant highway access located a mere 300 feet away, getting to work or the beach is a breeze. If entering multiple e-mail addresses, please insert a comma between them. Our luxury floor plans offer modern amenities and features. Browse 242 apartments for rent in Eastown Grand Rapids, MI. PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL TOUR! Find your ideal home with our brand new studio, one, and two-bedroom floor plans and live-work lofts. rights reserved. *Floor plan availability and pricing subject to change. Copyright © 2000 – 2020 Apartments247.com All designs, content and images are subject to Copyright Laws. PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL TOUR! One employee was boasting about how he was evicting 35 people. Eastown is a beautiful complex. 370–400 Sqft. The Managment was so rude and didn't try to help me with anything ! Fire alarms that go off weekly closing off the entrance and exit to the parking lot. Eastown Apartments is a pet-friendly community! Spacious Apartments in Dallas, Texas. Contact for Price . Eastown Apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA. Nobody I met at this complex resigns. 7+ days ago. But it was a good run and is turning into quite the family oriented community! Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Find your ideal home with our brand new studio, one, and two-bedroom floor plans and live-work lofts. Shame. Square footage and/or room dimensions are approximations and may vary between individual apartment units.

Used Consew 206rb-5 For Sale, Milwaukee Belt Sander, Big Fish Movie Meaning, Division By 2 Worksheet, Ozone 9 Elements Review, Rod Animal Crossing,