If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. We ate it room temperature and after it was in the fridge. This delicious dip is flavorful, fluffy and creamy, made with just 2-ingredients (plus a hint of coloring if preferred) and ready in 2 minutes or less! Chill dip in refrigerator for up to 2 days in an airtight container. Thanks for the recipe. My mom has made this forever but she used regular cream cheese, fluff, and a half packet of jello for the flavoring. This one's a keeper! This easy, sweet dip is excellent on a fruit platter. Enjoy! I use to buy the already made fruit dips in the grocery store but not anymore. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Let the cream cheese sit at room temp a while before mixing so it blends better with the fluff. Stir cherry juice into the cream cheese and marshmallow creme mixture. Careful not to over-mix or you’ll lose all the air and fluff in the marshmallow creme and it will be runny. Easy Fruit Dip – it’s flavorful, fluffy and creamy, made with just 2-ingredients (plus a hint of coloring if preferred) and ready in 2 minutes or less! You saved Easy Fruit Dip to your. I made this recipe one that is exactly the same but with orange juice instead of cherry juice and one with sweetened condensed milk instead of the marshmallow creme and with lemon juice. Marshmallow fluff: This makes the dip light, fluffy and sweet. Can I be the first day say I pretty much consumed the whole batch myself and sent my son off to school with a little container of it. Also, the dip is thick enough that it can also be used as a tea sandwich filling. It’s one of the best fruit dips yet one would have any idea that it was such a breeze. Mix just until blended. I make it a few times every summer and it’s always raved about at parties! This post may contain affiliate links. In the future I will use the cream cheese and marshmallow creme as a base and simply try different juices. Oh and warming the cream cheese and the marshmallow creme before mixing made all the difference. I did add a few drops of red food coloring to make a nice pink color. This is also a great recipe to have one's children help make. The color just won’t be quite the same. Because of the cream cheese this should be stored in the fridge. Thank you so much Natalie!! Serve it chilled on a hot summer day for a perfectly refreshing treat! I got to lick the bowl!! I had mine with strawberries and my son had his with apples. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I am truly not a fruit dip fan but I wanted to come up with some new ideas to add pizazz to my sons lunchbox. Slice up a selection of fruit and snacks to serve with the dip. My favorite fruits to serve with it are strawberries, peaches or pineapple but just about any fruit will do. By far the cherry was the most flavorful and most attractive. This was a tasty dip to use with strawberries bagels grapes etc.. My kids loved it and it was easy to make. Place in microwave and cook on medium-high for 20 seconds increments, until softened. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. My family likes apples, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, pretzels, raisin bread, or muffins. In a medium mixing bowl using a fork, stir together cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and optional coloring. Thanks. I think I like it better cold but either way its very good with fresh fruit and/or pound cake. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened. He added a container of Cool Whip! Plus it’s delicious served cold. But again this ingredient is optional only for a more vibrant color). Beet powder or red food coloring (optional): I don’t always add this but if you want a pretty color add a little. I added a container of raspberry yogurt since I didn't have cherry juice. Learn how your comment data is processed. Sinfully delicious! I had to add a lot more of the cherry syrup because I wanted the pinkish color and a slight cherry flavor. Cream Cheese Fruit Dip This rich and satisfying, strawberry cream cheese based fruit dip … This is a great way to get fussy teens to eat fruit! Or soften very briefly in the microwave (in a microwave safe bowl) just until it’s not as thick, don’t melt it! We have been making this fruit dip since I was a kid I am in my 40's now...lol. Info. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Read our disclosure policy. Stir with a fork to help smooth out bigger lumps. The bowl always gets licked clean. Amount is based on available nutrient data. They wanted to try and make something to surprise me one day and remembered I had made fruit dip last summer. Here you’ll find a collection of delicious recipes that your family will love, all tested and approved by me, Jaclyn, creator of this food blog. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Could you use freeze dried strawberry powder instead of beet powder? I tried 3 different fruit dips and this was the favorite. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This recipe helped my kids get started. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Serve with fresh fruit for dipping. My son knew I had looked on the Internet for recipes and found your Web page. This is an easy and great tasting recipe to make. This was a hit with my family! I also whipped the cream cheese in my mixer and heated the marshmallow alone for 20 seconds in the microwave.

What Temperature To Cook Pizza In A Conventional Oven, Pork And Brussel Sprout Casserole, Prs Mccarty 594 10-top For Sale, Lava Music App Ios, Disadvantages Of Qualitative Research, Country Springs Water Park Hours, Spinach And Pea Puree Baby,